• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

Fluff

Smash Cadet
i always use C. Falc... hes got the perfect recovery for practicing against in my opinion.. and my biggest rival friend uses him.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
ROB \ Gay N Watch , because they shouldn't be tharr.
Alright, opinions are great, but it offends me when you call him Gay and Watch, and then say he shouldnt be there. Do you even KNOW what Game and Watch was? Apparently not.

More on topic...

My punching bag, although I like all of the characters will be Sonic.

Yes. Sonic. I was never a real Sonic fan, and my friend will be using him almost exclusively.

Plus, when it's released in the US, there will be so many Sonics on wifi that I wont know which one to throw Pikmin at.

Sooo many choices :demon:

soulz

Smash Cadet
Probably Peach, Rob, Marth, Wario.
Peach and Marth because my friends play them to death , Wario because i just dislike him, but wouldn't care if he was in brawl. And ROB, because he looks funny.

Antinegative

Smash Apprentice
I will beat up Pit. If I can somehow damage his vocal chords or knock him into puberty then I won't have to tolerate that annoying voice of his anymore.

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
I don't base which character I beat up on who I hate, but just whoever I feel like at the time.

But for the sake of this thread, I'll say SAWNIK! lolololololololklplollololo

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I will beat up Pit. If I can somehow damage his vocal chords or knock him into puberty then I won't have to tolerate that annoying voice of his anymore.
I agree so much. As soon as I saw him I suddenly discovered that I hated Pit and everything about him. His voice was the straw that broke the camel's back :laugh:

If his voice is different in the US version, then he gets a pass. Then I'll have to beat up on Bowser, Dedede, DK, and Ganon. They're so meaty and satisfying to beat up...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Hey! Guess what, they're in the game whether you like it or not. Cry moar, it might change the roster.

*makes sure to include sig just for you*

Ehehe he got 56KO'd.

And gamer8, how could you possibly hate LoZ? NOBODY hates LoZ! sigh.. people amaze me sometimes.

Oh well, thats life.

Alot of Lucario hate going around..interesting... actually, nevermind, its from the people that wanted Mewtwo, Im no longer surprised.

People, Im telling you, if Mewtwo had been in, he'd be about as unchanged as Marth. Trust me.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Wolf. I really hate him, did not want him in Brawl, and no doubt the decision to include him was what kept one of my most wanted characters, Krystal, out, so I'll take the little consolation I can in beating the stuffing out of him at every opportunity. After him, maybe Toon Link, though with him I'd rather just forget he exists and pretend we just have one Link in the game, the way I was hoping it would be.

Zevox

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm the only one who like Pit's voice.

He just moved up another spot in my 'Mains' list. And he was high already.

"Ladadadadadadadada!!!!"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Snake so I can beat up on the only (main) Sony representative.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Sheik. I hate Sheik so much. My friend and my cousin both mained her in Melee. I'm gonna pick Ike and Bowser and just Fsmash her over and over and over and over again. Then she falls of the stage, respawns, and here come more Fsmashes.....

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
Wolf. I really hate him, did not want him in Brawl, and no doubt the decision to include him was what kept one of my most wanted characters, Krystal, out, so I'll take the little consolation I can in beating the stuffing out of him at every opportunity. After him, maybe Toon Link, though with him I'd rather just forget he exists and pretend we just have one Link in the game, the way I was hoping it would be.

Zevox
i'm complete opposite of you. wolf's my fav on the roster. i would have been pissed in krystal was there and not wolf. she woulda been my punching bag.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I'll be beating up Mr. Game and Watch and Zero Suit Samus and maybe Snake for fun. Oh, yeah and I especially want to beat up Peach. I have no idea why she wins so often against pretty much anyone except Ganondorf in Melee.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Whoever took Ridley's potential spot.

And if nobody in particular took Ridley's extremely-deserving spot, then I'll use:

Lucario- I hate any Poke'mon that isn't 1st gen, not to mention this dude took Mewtwo's spot.

Lucas- That is some UGLY hair. Dude must be using Cloud Strife Gel© (Cloudy Curled Tip edition) to keep that abomination to hair salons up.

Wario- One big fart joke.

That's idiotic, WuTangDude.

1. No one took Ridley's spot, or everyone took Ridley's spot.

2. There's no reason to hate Lucario.

3. Lucas comes from an awesome game and deserves more respect than "punching bag".

4. Wario is a joke about his appearance, attitude, behavior, and appearance.

Ness, since he got in the way of Claus.
More deserving versus less deserving...

And wouldn't you know it? More deserving (Ness) won, less deserving (Claus) lost!

Oh, and miscellaneous critiques:

1. Snake isn't a Sony rep. Fanboy.

2. Beating up on Mr. Game & Watch? Might as well beat up on Mario while you're at it.

3. ROB did so much to warrant being a punching bag, including getting the NES into the hands of gamers.

Wait, that's a good thing.

...Right?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
That's idiotic, WuTangDude.

1. No one took Ridley's spot, or everyone took Ridley's spot.

2. There's no reason to hate Lucario.

3. Lucas comes from an awesome game and deserves more respect than "punching bag".

4. Wario is a joke about his appearance, attitude, behavior, and appearance.

More deserving versus less deserving...

And wouldn't you know it? More deserving (Ness) won, less deserving (Claus) lost!

Oh, and miscellaneous critiques:

1. Snake isn't a Sony rep. Fanboy.

2. Beating up on Mr. Game & Watch? Might as well beat up on Mario while you're at it.

3. ROB did so much to warrant being a punching bag, including getting the NES into the hands of gamers.

Wait, that's a good thing.

...Right?
ROB didn't do anything to get the NES into the hands of gamers. People did - and it was inevitable anyways.

Look this isn't a serious thread, people are going to pick SOME character for their punching bag.

Right - the simple fact that stores wouldn't carry NES at first w/o ROB doesn't matter.

I guess Nintendo had some kind of beam that launches NES into the hearts and minds of gamers.

Fact - indisputable fact - not a single character on this roster warrants "punching bag status".

And Enshoku, doesn't it seem more noobish to use a tough character than a fast one?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Right - the simple fact that stores wouldn't carry NES at first w/o ROB doesn't matter.

I guess Nintendo had some kind of beam that launches NES into the hearts and minds of gamers.

Fact - indisputable fact - not a single character on this roster warrants "punching bag status".

And Enshoku, doesn't it seem more noobish to use a tough character than a fast one?
Go tell that to gimpyfish, and torchik... scary modishness or scary rabid fandom, your choice.

Top Bottom