• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first newcomers revealed for Smash 4? (Expect first trailer at E3!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It's really unfortunate they didn't add Banjo-Kazooie a lot sooner, but their move set would/could be pretty unique and they fit in so well with the cast.

Here's hoping.
too bad RARE is dead though, loved DK64, Banjo, Conker, DKRacing and many other games it did so well on the N64, I hope their first reveal is Palutena, Lucina(even though some rather Chrom), or Lyn.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
In the order Im hoping for
1))Zoroark
2)Mewtwo(new form or original or even both)
3)Krystal
4)Sora
5)Sly Cooper
If Sly Cooper gets into this game I'd laugh so hard. Would actually be pretty cool.

But I'd also cry because all of the horrific memories of Sly spammers in Playstation All-Stars would start flooding back into my head.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Please stop making everyone sad..we all want B&K but never gonna happen...
I know... I am still saddened that we don't have Banjo-Kazooie games, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Donkey Kong Country trilogy (even though I already downloaded all three of them), GoldenEye 007, Jet Force Gemini, Killer Instinct games, Perfect Dark, Snake Rattle N Roll (my childhood) on Wii Virtual Console. Maybe they might make it to the Wii U Virtual Console. :( *Iwata Microsoft laughs*

Maffewt

Smash Apprentice
I'd say, in no order:

Lil Mac, Toad, Palutena, Ridley, Pacman/megaman/layton or some other third party (or all 3, but Pac being the most likely) and maaaaybe Shulk or whoever else would need announcement hype to make their inclusion not seem random to less hardcore peeps.

I'd like to think there'd be some 'Woah' character I can't even imagine but I imagine there's not much that could throw people for a loop like snake did. 'specially not the peeps on this here board. it's disappointing thinking of how little would surprise me like Snake, ROB, pokemon trainer, G&W, etc did... :(

EDIT: some retro character as well. Probs Tak or B. fighter, but my favourite, unlikely as it is, 'd be Sukapon :D Don't think Mac counts in terms of filling this role anymore, really.

FangnierFernious

Smash Apprentice
So many people want Ridley in lol. But I don't see him as a playabl character. He's way to powerful. I mean he was a boss fight in Brawl already.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Melee's Mewtwo is about as good as Brawl's Sheik. Why are you complaining?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Still waiting for someone to bring Dillon up...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Let's look at it this way. If there's less characters this time, they'll reveal less new ones. Perhaps there'll merely be more returning ones revealed but they'll be ones that people would be worried about being dropped like Ness, Falcon, Snake and Sonic.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Let's look at it this way. If there's less characters this time, they'll reveal less new ones. Perhaps there'll merely be more returning ones revealed but they'll be ones that people would be worried about being dropped like Ness, Falcon, Snake and Sonic.
Who's worrying about Ness or Falcon not making Smash 4? None of the original 12 are going anywhere.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Banjo Kazooie is a lot of fun but I like Mario 64 better and it was a more popular game. We still have Mario, DK, etc. so although Rare makes great games, we still have great games for Nintendo.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Banjo Kazooie is a lot of fun but I like Mario 64 better and it was a more popular game. We still have Mario, DK, etc. so although Rare makes great games, we still have great games for Nintendo.
I wana know why the **** aint Donkey Kong 64 on the Wii VC...and its nothing to do with Rare's rights i was reading up on it earlier today and Ninty have full right to release it they own all Donkey King IP's & The Kremlings & Its not because of the Expansion pack that only increased RAM which the Wii has way more than the N64 + Majora is on Wii VC & That needed a expansion pack.

Even Rare themselves said there suprised that Ninty hasent Released DK64 on Wii VC...DAMN IT DO IT ITS NOTHING BUT MONEY!!!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
To me Brawl didnt add anyone i liked to be really..i still played as my old melee chars (minus ganondorf...) i kinda think Sm4sh will be the same..Mewtwo coming back is hardly a change..because he was in melee still want him loads ofc.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Brawl did a fantastic job of expanding the roster... If there was anything to be upset about it was the inferior fighting mechanics and extremely lackluster online play.

As Smash 4 rolls around I'm more interested in the fighting mechanics and online play more so than the roster.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Brawl did a fantastic job of expanding the roster... If there was anything to be upset about it was the inferior fighting mechanics and extremely lackluster online play.

As Smash 4 rolls around I'm more interested in the fighting mechanics and online play more so than the roster.
Trust...no doubt its what truly matters.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I have the feeling that we'll get less newcomer reveals than Brawl's trailer (2 or 3 instead of 5), but more veterans will be confirmed right off the bat. Brawl was bad about that; it took them way too long to confirm obvious inclusions like DK and Yoshi.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have the feeling that we'll get less newcomer reveals than Brawl's trailer (2 or 3 instead of 5), but more veterans will be confirmed right off the bat. Brawl was bad about that; it took them way too long to confirm obvious inclusions like DK and Yoshi.
If we get less revealed, then there might be more surprise characters that Sakurai might be hiding O-o.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Much bigger doesn't mean small.
And doeasn't mean not bigger at all.
They know that a large roster is the best ad for a fighting game. I don't think they will ever go under 40 characters.
I think they will show the returning characters (Mewtwo, Roy...) first. Then the new characters of the franchise already in the game (Krystal, Zoroark...), then the characters of the new franchise in the game (Little Mac, Ballon Fighter...) and ultimately, the new thirdy party chars (Pacman, Megaman...), in ascending scale of drooling level.
Madness? THIS IS MARKETING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom