• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Stayed up all night playing some great games with a person named kreo. That's the best Ganondorf I've ever seen, and I'm also glad to see another good Zelda player!

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Was just playing with "SammyBoy" doing friendly matches on For Fun mainly with Villager. I was Sonny, and we were playing hot potato with the tree and stuff. It was actually quite fun being friendly, and it'd be great if you were here on SB!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
No one found me yet!?

Username: Orngeblu

Characters I tend to play: Captain Falcon, Greninja, Kirby, and Pika. I can play almost the whole cast as well.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
No one found me yet!?

Username: Orngeblu

Characters I tend to play: Captain Falcon, Greninja, Kirby, and Pika. I can play almost the whole cast as well.
I actually played you a few weeks ago.

I was Mask0'.

PokemonyeWest

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4770-2872
Haha has no one run into "Porter" yet? I generally don't play long sets so that might be it. Usually a two/three games type of person. If I got seriously bopped I might drop after a match and go into training mode... :-P

XPyromanicX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Eazy5Flash
3DS FC
0344-9812-7584
Yesterday I played against a really good Sheik using the purple palette swap named "Qeuw". No matter what I did, I couldn't get a stock off this guy."Qeuw" was the most aggro Sheik I've ever played. I played 5 matches against this guy and got destroyed on all of them. I want to find and hopefully best him at least once.

Last edited:

av448

Smash Cadet
faced a player named Tyler , i am not sure which character he was using , i guess it was ZSS or Robin , i was using Robin and my screen name was Avi, then in the second match we played i had to attend something and i was disconnected for idle too long , i hope you are reading this or someone can contact me to him

Last edited:

Snerp

Smash Cadet
Hey NinjaLink if you're out there! Just wanted to say you are hands down the best Greninja I've faced. ggs dude.

Last edited:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ggs to everyone that i fought in team battle. Lots of good matches from everyone.

jdr112

Smash Rookie
NNID
jdr704
3DS FC
0404-7447-0565
My mii's name is Jon, and I'll be named Viridi, AIN'TFALCO, or NOJOHNS

JackD

Smash Rookie
Played a bunch of fun matches against a Diddy Kong named "rob", He was pretty good, and he hardly rolled(mad respect from the get-go). I only wish I didn't have to leave, I was the Yoshi named JackD.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ah the number of people I beat in the first match that switches to Rosalina, Shiek or Yoshi just keeps getting higher and higher. Good thing most of them are horrible.

Played 5 people in a row who did that just now. Didn't lose a single match.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Its already been a week and people are already pulling that metalbro? Color me surprised.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
GGs to Sam from Georgia, US.

Cap'n Falcon and my Marth made for a cool matchup. :)

Those Ganon dittos were great XD

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Spent possibly hours playing against a guy called Miithan, who used quite a variety of characters. I was feeling all of those matches, dude. Would be extra happy to play with you again.

KarleKat

Smash Cadet
To the gentleman named "Aristo", going by "MTN_DEW" as his tag in For Glory 1v1 - I had so much fun! You're a good fighter and I enjoyed goofing off occasionally too.

I was Karle, playing Charizard (every single match, trying to get better with him), and you played Shulk (a few times), Ness (beat the crap out of my Zard with him), and our last matches you were Ganondorf.

I really hope you see this, as I'd love to add you and have more games in the future. You were a blast!

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Shoutouts to this male player named Chris who I just got done teaming with for the last hour now in For Glory. Your Jigglypuff/Rosalina complimented my ROB well dude, my personal favorite moments being when I'd throw someone which you'd follow up with a Rest KO. Hope to see more of you dude!

mask1n

Smash Cadet
NNID
mask1n
3DS FC
0318-7208-5996
I feel bad for not remembering who you are. What do you go as, as that may ring a bell to me.
In game I go by mask1n AUS, the 'AUS' gets cut off in the HUD though. Only have it there since I use a Japanese copy which forces my location to Japan.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
(3DS) GGs to this Marth main whose name I forgot already (lol). I think it started with an "H".

No matter how much I kept winning he stayed and I noticed he was getting better and better as the matches were going on. I used almost every sword character and threw in my Falcon, Jiggs, DK and Lil Mac. He went Ness and used his "Okay" taunt to signify me that he was leaving. A real good sport.

I was [SB]Metal

Last edited:

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
In game I go by mask1n AUS, the 'AUS' gets cut off in the HUD though. Only have it there since I use a Japanese copy which forces my location to Japan.
Ah, okay your name rings a bell to me then. GG to you. You probably ran into me when I was practicing my Pikachu and Kirby, but I hope I didn't beat you too hard, as I remember none of our matches.

MagicWinsd

Smash Rookie
I main ness played some Kirby rob and a few random characters. tag is Magic (use to be Mario cause I had the Mario controller lol) username is magicwinsd

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to put this player on blast by name, but I just played a really lame player. He loses the first couple matches and immediately switches to Diddy. He loses. Switches to Sheik. Loses and switches back to Diddy until he starts winning some matches.

After a while, I switch to Jigglypuff because I got tired of the character I was trying out. When he loses to my Jigglypuff, he immediately counterpicks to Fox and just rolls around, building percentage with lasers until he can abuse Puff's vertical kill potential. He just stayed on Fox for several matches also just to do this.

When he did some cool move where we both died, he taunted. I taunted back to communicate, and he immediately attacked me. He also taunted after an SD.

Don't be that guy.

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to Basil Chow. I was [SB]Mike. Your :4zss: was a little spammy with the paralyzer, but you backed it up with skill. You're definitely one of the better ones I've seen. GGs.

Also, you're the 1st person I've come across that stopped fighting during a lag spike. Why can't more people do that? :confused:

M@v

Subarashii!
Ran into someone name Johnathan on For Glory. Fantastic Mario/Luigi. No idea if he's here and if he is what his tag is, but you're from Florida. Sent you a friend request on Miiverse. If you are here somewhere, great games!

Flawed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlawedOne
Great games to some player in Georgia USA called Flawed with a tag 'ABUSE'

I'm so salty. I swear I'm better than you, but you just happen to be more CLUTCH, is all.

8-0 games, but I still feel like I technically won all of them
Hello there ! Thats me lol. I'm assuming you were the ZSS who kept getting cheezed by my D3 lol

CCCM89

Smash Ace
had some interesting matches with someone named Xel'Naga. they played Captain Falcon mostly, but went shiek for a round against my pacman, and then switched to ZSS. I played Bowser Jr., Little mac, Pac-Man, then kicked his ZSS's ass with Ganon :p. Wish I had remembered to record that one match that was over in, I believe less than a minute. After that, I went Kirby for a round before I had to leave.
Still, you were great. I liked the combos with ZZS. I really need to learn to avoid those with the heavier characters, though you might not want to follow a down throw with your recovery. too easy to punnish with Not Ganon. :p. I think the ZSS was your best of the three supposedly top tier characters this update, but your certainly knew what you were doing with all three. I hope to play you again sometime. I need to practice more on my Bowser Jr. aggressive play like I managed at the end of our last Bowser Jr. match.

Nargacuga

Smash Rookie
NNID
WiseHorror
3DS FC
4811-7984-6827
Username: Nargacuga
Tag: Narga
Character: Zelda

Tel me if you battle me, I usually just do FG 1v1

Last edited:

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
The Mario main named Mario, those 0 to 55% uptilt combos make me so salty :p Eventually you switched to Falcon, I wish you had stuck around, I wanted to work on fighting you more, you really helped my game.

Grimmjow

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrUpload
3DS FC
4511-1387-0072
Sylfer if you every read this, im the guy with the name kerem who fought against you with Marh, Samus, Shiek and Ike! We were on the same level and had a score of 5:5

SilkaN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilkaN
I don't want to post his name here, but if this guy reads this: Add me!
I've beaten you like 20 times in a row, but you just wouldn't give up! I really admire your stamina and patience. GG
(BUT: too much Diddy :< )

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm pretty sure I saw some yellow Falcon with an "Mr R" tag of some sorts about 30 mins ago. I admire that you were the strongest opponent I found (though I did lose to a noob Rosa of all things moments later... cue anti-tier anarchy here), I kinda have Falcon issues. But since my precious streak was ruined, I'm more inclined to fight you again if I find you.

M@v

Subarashii!
^That may of been Ramin aka Mr.R, one of the best brawl marths. He went yellow Falcon in an online tourney last night and got 2nd. I forgot his smashboards account name though.

Last edited:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
Shout-out to Chrube, the spammiest Mega Man I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. It was fun, and I really don't mind. If spam is beating me, I just need to improve! Seriously, thank you. I could feel myself getting better playing against you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
^That may of been Ramin aka Mr.R, one of the best brawl marths. He went yellow Falcon in an online tourney last night and got 2nd. I forgot his smashboards account name though.
I need to find him for that reason of actually being a good Glory opponent that doesn't need the highest tiers to be good.

Keiser, an honorable mention for being a good Yellow Robin, let alone the character being uncommon.

And just to clarify, I play as the Dark Blue Palutena, and rarely Gold Pit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom