• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

F1SHER

scrub
Slippi.gg
FSHR#913
I think i battled you o _ o did you also play a Diddy? I was a Yoshi mainly sky blue named Blue.@ w @;
Hey man I played against you last night! I was a blue shirt Ness named Jaden. Your Yoshi kicks major 455. You inspired to give him an earnest chance, and he's now my alt. We should play again sometime if you're up for it

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
That remids me, i played a vicious Yoshi by the name of "Alex" i didn't stand a chance with my character selection.

Great_Shell

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2595-0705-3507
David the Rosalina player, we mirror matched for a while, we were evenly matched trading victory for victory, I had to leave but I was hoping to battle again. HMU if you play Rose in general.

Yagrush

Smash Rookie
(My IGN is Dave) Before I forget, I just fought an awesome Lucina player, by the name of Bradley, for quite a while. We must've had like 20 or so matches, and we were adapting to each others style and such every game, it was pretty darn intense. If you see this, GGz mang.

-That C. Falcon Player.

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
I'm a white Charizard named THATSA .Idk if i've played any of you guys though, don't really look at the names to much lol

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
Shoutout to the shirtless shulk/purple sonic player named Johan. Some hella tough games. Hit me up for more if you ever see this.

- Black/Orange Shulk, Orlando

IvoYaridovich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9654-5728
Wonder if anyone met the person they played with via this thread yet. XD

Anywho. I played a person named Hi for a bit and wouldn't mind doing so again. They played a good Wario. I was IvoYarido. You kicked my butt with ROB, but we ran fairly even on Dedede Vs. Wario. Send a message if you'd like to play again. ^^

NickOfTime

Smash Rookie
NNID
NickOfTime146
3DS FC
2079-7481-4328
To one "Byowing,"

It's only been 5 days but I've never come across another good Mega Man player in FG 1v1 until now. Most people who use Mega Man switch to him and lose more after they fight mine but those matches were a welcome and pleasant surprise. Secretly hoping we could play later somehow. I saved a fair amount of those replays; that was really fun.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Named Flaxr. Cycles through Zelda, Pit, Dark Pit, Sonic, Robin, Rosalina, and Peach. And just recently picked up ROB. Lurks in the 1v1 For Glory section.
Has anyone seen this man?

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Played against someone who had part of the name cut off but Im gonna guess it was ☆Mini-Me. Very very good Ness user, would play again!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yo, @Player -0 did I see you in For Glory teams as P-0? They stayed one round as a Dr. Mario then left. I was the white dress Rosalina playing badly lol. I go by Sassy.

Also, whoever you are Dodge, awesome C.Falcon, and I hope you can forgive me for how badly I played on either side.

SSNC Luck

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-4300-0348
Played a guy just now, Ghost, you got potential man, lay off some of the spam and you won't get so punished, hopefully I'll get to face you again sometime.

MightyTro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0731-4767-9238
If you bump into a Jigglypuff named Retro, then that's me.
(Still perfecting the rest though, so you can laugh at my whiffs)

jviscake

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for the guy named Chu, you were playing a lot of different characters and we had an awesome Little Mac ditto too? My name was Nicole (temporary lol)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I need to start saving replays of people so i can remember their names. If anyone has ran into a ShinBooz randomly then i hope i gave you a decent match

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So far I go in FF smash and FG teams.

If anyone sees someone named Sassy in FF dashdancing every now and then, and the occasional taunt at the end or after being KO'd well (or dumbly SD'ing), you've got me. Contrariwise I try to fight as best as I can in FG, and usually stick to white-dress Rosalina. You'll see me as any of my sig mains, though.

AlienPK

Smash Rookie
If you run into a :4littlemac:,:4falcon:, or :4marth:/:4lucina: that goes by Alien, that's me.

I got rekt by a Alex that played a pink Yoshi.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I played a REALLY good Shulk player last night. Too bad we got a connection error after like 6 matches. :( I forgot your name though. I was Ganondorf!

MightyTro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0731-4767-9238
I played some tough opponents today.
A really good Shulk, a ******* Zelda, a REALLY good Dedede player (called Martin), and a good Robin player.
Those fights were pretty close but they all handed my ass to me.
I was playing this Tian dude for a while. He was tough, but then he decided to pick Ike and mess around, so I thought I'd mess around and practice with some characters as well.
Funnily enough, when we weren't actually fighting seriously I ended up winning most of the fights! Hahah.

Ai <3 Punk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aipunk
3DS FC
3883-6832-1213
the name is shawn3 and i rarely stick to one character ( but i main the Links when serious), shout out to the guy/girl name landon for giving me a "welcome" to 1v1 for glory and randomize the character in for glory like me.

and shout out to all the chrizards and dark pits side specialer

dragonologist

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0920-1138-8009
I got slaughtered by a Greninja/Sheik named Ben this morning, hope to face him again at some point!

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
I fought a guy named "Artic" who had a really good Yoshi and Fox, if you are here, good fights mate. I go by "Kaze" and I mainly use Lil Mac, Shulk, Pacman and Jiggly

DadPalindrome

Smash Cadet
NNID
DadPalindrome
3DS FC
3780-9241-3996
If you run into a mediocre orange Mac, or a terrible dalmatian DHD, menu screen shirt Ness or purple armband Pac-Man named Joshua, it's me.
Feel free to kick my ass.

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
Could the first post have something where they put our name on here with a dash then our name on 3ds?

Instead of searching through multiple pages if we fought someone cool, we could just go to the first page and look to make it a lot easier.

RWB

Smash Ace
I fought a really fun Zero Suit Samus, who wrecked my Diddy and Mac, and played mostly even with my Yoshi.

Try4se was his/her tag.

My tag is RWB, and I mainly play Yoshi with Mac as a backup, though I do pick random a lot...

Last edited:

FightingPorygonTeam

Smash Apprentice
Could the first post have something where they put our name on here with a dash then our name on 3ds?

Instead of searching through multiple pages if we fought someone cool, we could just go to the first page and look to make it a lot easier.
That's actually a pretty good idea. Then after your name you can post your mains with the costume colors you choose most. Also people with common names (like Chris) maybe should change their 3ds name for this.

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
I played some good rounds yesterday with a Megaman named "Zero". I used Ness, as always.

'Twas fun.
Might have been me. I played several great rounds with a Ness player around then, mostly using Mega Man. If it was you, we had some really fun games!

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
I fought a really fun Zero Suit Samus, who wrecked my Diddy and Mac, and played mostly even with my Yoshi.

Try4se was his/her tag.

My tag is RWB, and I mainly play Yoshi with Mac as a backup, though I do pick random a lot...
I know that guy. He's a good friend of mine. I'll direct him here and see if he remembers you.

RWB

Smash Ace
Only ZZS I've fought so far that made good use of her Stun Gun.

FightingPorygonTeam

Smash Apprentice
I just had a 5 minute dance battle with two Rosalinas. The sudden death was a race to be the first one to SD. :p Damage given: 4, damage taken: 6.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
I go by Zura, I play a Red Toon Link and Jiggly with the Redish Dark Bow alt, if you see me just hmu if you enjoyed the games (;
Ill be posting 2 players I want to get in touch with, amazing sets we had.
A Pika User and a TL, Link player.

Ultear

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ultear
I played some tough opponents today.
A really good Shulk, a ******* Zelda, a REALLY good Dedede player (called Martin), and a good Robin player.
Those fights were pretty close but they all handed my *** to me.
I was playing this Tian dude for a while. He was tough, but then he decided to pick Ike and mess around, so I thought I'd mess around and practice with some characters as well.
Funnily enough, when we weren't actually fighting seriously I ended up winning most of the fights! Hahah.
That Dedede could be my brother, he uses my 3DS and Name, do you remember the color he used?

Puppie

Smash Rookie
My name is Puppie and I play DHD, black&white and blue duck (duh :])
I've played lots of great matches but the one I remember most was against someone named wario who used Bowser jr and wario, and was excellent!
Other than that if I played anyone else I'll gladly friend you and most likely have replays if we've fought before!

Last edited:

orochiwolf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-3799-0637
I used to have the name "Henriette" on the DS (which may have appeared as "Henri..." due to space) but now my DS should permanently be set to "German".

My main is Sonic and I'm currently learning Shulk (both colors are black). I played a few really good players recently and maybe they have encountered me? I hope to add any good players here!

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
I always get so unsure of myself when you guys say your online names; some names sound familiar, but it's probably in my head.
Also, Craig the DDD, that was the laggiest game I have ever played, no one should ever be subjected to that amount of lag.

Top Bottom