• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Icarus_98

Smash Rookie
NNID
DWyatt41698
3DS FC
3110-7830-4600
Nice guy called Icarus. Played Shulk, Green Robin, and Yellow Dr. Mario. One of the nicest, most courteous players I've ever played with. I don't think I've ever had so many fun, exciting matches on For Glory.
Sup bruh. I had fun too. Should message me sometime and I'll play ya again.

Twewy

Smash Lord
3DS: Chris from Florida, you are the best player I've ever fought. Your Sonic is damn good, I was lucky to get a win let alone a KO. That spring spike on my recovery, oh man, you read me like a damn book.

Spektatr

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to play some more smash more often. I'm planning on attendding Genesis 3 and taking the drive there myself. For practice, and really whenever I turn on my Wii U, it's to play For Glory. Tourney mode has a decent mechanic, but it's just too much of a hassle and too unforgiving to be any kind of fun unless you're absolutely perfect. So with For Glory I have a lot of fun making new rival every 30 minutes. I never leave a fight unless I'm done for the night, and always look to try and keep those players that kick my butt to stay with me and play a bunch of matches, since they're the people I learn the most from. I main the yellow villager, so let me know if we've fought together! Chances are I'll remember since if we've fought a few rounds, it's probably been at lest 40+ minutes of constant rounds.

dietopia

Smash Rookie
Met a guy named For. He had the best Shiek and Little Mac I've ever played against. Too bad I can't talk to him; I could do with some training from him
man coincidentally enough, i was playing against that same person around the same time. perhaps you were there? what name did you use?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Looking for a player on the Wii U with the Mii name Nyjin and the tag Ellin. Really great player, used Fox, Sheik, Meta Knight, and Pikachu. My Mii name was Atoyont and my tag was Kofu. I'd love to play you again sometime.

kinbobbobkin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Remybunny14
3DS FC
1822-1654-6056
Hey,

I want to say GG to Seizen(or was it Siezen) today on 3DS FG Smash. :) You were a lil trolly with the taunt, but I think you were a good sport. I also think your Marth and Dr. Mario was good(getting me with those shield brakers, dang). I was the female Villager(the one in the yellow and blue stripped dress). Good show, you made me laugh the whole time playing. :laugh: Let's play again sometimes.

Last edited:

N64PAUL

Smash Rookie
I played an AMAZING luigi named N64PAUL. I really wish we could play more matches, and I didn't have that lag at the end. Anyways, you were probably one of the best people I have ever played online, and I'm glad I got to play you! I also wish I played my best. I've been doing secondary practice all week without touching my poor Jigglypuff lol. I also wish you didn't have that nair so I could combo you, but I'll figure out a way to beat luigi eventually haha. GGs
Yea GG homie

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Just played someone on For Glory 3DS version named H3RO who was also from Sweden. Good games man! the Connection was a bit laggy during the end which is why i left but i was impressed by your Sheik and Zero suit samus!

Oh and i was Metalex and played Morton, Bowser, Captain Falcon and a bit of Cloud

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Very GGs with someone named sloth on the 3DS (can't find the appropriate person). That :4bowserjr: (:4iggy:, :4roy:, :4larry:) was ABSOLUTELY scary. Thankfully, I was able to ease the odds with my :4rob:.

Also GG to FTP on the 3DS who used a precise :4marth:. I really wish that I could rematch you as you wished, but I couldn't because my class period was about to end and my friend's Wifi hotspot would be gone. Sorry for leaving you salty with that accidental gyro kill. You WERE going to win.

Last edited:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Just played few really fun matches on 3DS with someone named Seth. He had a good sense of humor and played really well. definitely hope we cross paths again sometime!

Twewy

Smash Lord
@Vinchezo, I am LOVING these Wario dittos! First time I ever fought another Wario and man it's fun.

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Played someone named Kytos on 3DS. His comment was Smashboards.com so I assume he is here.

I was the one named [Evil] Mo. You played a very nice Sonic and went against my Mewtwo. Good games yo!

link2702

Smash Champion
GG's to some guy named nahgato nahgato

some of those lucario vs link matches were nuts. went back and forth between you winning, me winning, you two stocking, me two stocking, and some pretty crazy gimps on each other in some matches.

*Sigh* i couldn't record any of the matches replay's since I had not deleted all the incompatable ones yet before the update, and space was full.

I'd hope you saved some as I saw your twitch channel. saw you taking some time on the results channel so I'm sure you were saving some.

Last edited:

TheKingWalnut

Smash Apprentice
3DS: GG's to a guy named Citrus. You have by far the best Roy I've seen on For Glory, and a pretty good Palutena and Samus. Your Ness was a fun change of pace from the usual FG Ness.
I was Jack and used mainly default Roy, Cloud, and Lucas. I hope to see you again!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to RegGIE on WiiU at 3AM in the morning lol. You got some fine characters. That WFT was sleek.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Just had some amazing Cloud dittos with a "DANGER"/Christian. Excellent games. I usually hate dittos, but those were some of the best matches I've had since I started using Cloud.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Amazing fun matches with Big-Boss on the 3DS. Pretty damn good Cloud and Ike, I've got nothing but respect for these characters you used. I don't mind your cocky taunts as long as you're good as hell (in which you are). Really, I thought that it was funny. It's really hard to get me even slightly salty. I've got lots to learn.

Also had fun dwindling around half of the cast as we sandbagged those matches away.

But most of all, best Ganon dittos I've ever had. You are the first and ONLY Ganon I've seen that is capable of doing the down b spike. Amazing disrespects were to be had. I tried to Warlock Punch you off stage but you were obviously too smart for that one.

Sorry I left, it just suddenly became my bedtime. I really enjoyed those matches with you.

nahgato

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nahgato
GG's to some guy named nahgato nahgato

some of those lucario vs link matches were nuts. went back and forth between you winning, me winning, you two stocking, me two stocking, and some pretty crazy gimps on each other in some matches.

*Sigh* i couldn't record any of the matches replay's since I had not deleted all the incompatable ones yet before the update, and space was full.

I'd hope you saved some as I saw your twitch channel. saw you taking some time on the results channel so I'm sure you were saving some.
dude those matches was hype as ****.... i had to sit up and get serious.. sadly enough i didnt get to save any and i was streaming during the matches :(

Last edited:

I AKU I

Smash Cadet
NNID
murphed
GGs to Dexter who used the fire emblem characters. Your Marth was on point and was scary good at edgeguarding. First time in a long time where I actually fought one that properly spaced everything. And aw man that first puff Vs Marth game we had was intense.

Migster

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4417-4697
Hey, this is Migster from For Glory and I fought a guy named Petarr with some really intense Ryu dittos. You were definitely good enough to know about Smashboards at least so I was hoping to find you here, so Petarr, if you are there, I would love to play some more with you :D

Deezxnutz

Smash Cadet
I never would've imagined someone from FG would actually bother looking for me haha, yeah man that was a fun set. I'm down to play, I'm not online too often but FC is: 4441-9495-3059.

Migster

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4417-4697
Never thought a reply would come this fast lol but my FC is 5069-4417-4697. We should probably set this up on Anther's so we could play some time. Btw I think we are both in For Glory hell because basically everyone else I have fought was either super cocky, incredibly skilled, or just annoying to fight, all people that would have probably been reported at least once due to salt

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman

(This thread is about finding players, so I can only assume this is the right thread...)

Does anyone recognize this person? They randomly added me earlier today and they haven't responded to my Miiverse message, nor have they contacted me on any of my various accounts. The NNID makes me think it's some kind of bot, as bots on Skype would have similar names, but I'm not totally sure.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Had a really fun set with Cat Bread. If you're on here, gg's. I was the Cloud user named Inky K.

(This thread is about finding players, so I can only assume this is the right thread...)

Does anyone recognize this person? They randomly added me earlier today and they haven't responded to my Miiverse message, nor have they contacted me on any of my various accounts. The NNID makes me think it's some kind of bot, as bots on Skype would have similar names, but I'm not totally sure.
The name looks like a bot, but it says you played Smash together. I doubt anyone has designed a bot that can play Smash, so either it somehow "tagged" you (maybe went online somehow?), or it's a real person with a sense of humor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom