• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was taping LiveStream? me vs ally vids were lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yeah apparently the vids of me vs ally were lost which is a shame because I thought I played pretty good in them. There was like 700 people watching the livestream so the only chance is to find someone that saved them from there or something. First match I won 1 stock really low % on smashville, 2nd match was also smashville I won by 2 stock if anyone cares. I'm upset because I thought I played pretty smart in them and I wanted them.

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
Modest as ever!

If someone did it would be out by now,so not going to happen.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Wait, seriously? M2K finally faces Ally and there are no vids?!?

Forget that. I didn't even get to see the live stream cuz I was driving! I had to call somebody on the phone and have them give me updates!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
First off, no videos of the tournament were recorded besides the amateur bracket. They couldn't record and do livestream all at once. Also, any more questions about vids of ally, just put them in the "Ally is inhuman" thread lol. Love you Jason, and I'm sorry I have to do this to you....

But all those days of you ****** me in Brawl + Melee is over. It's my turn to **** YOU NOW! AND YOUR THREAD! MWAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom