• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was easiest for you to beat at Difficulty 9

PK-L0rd

Smash Cadet
lol
It depends on which mode youve played because anybody can win in a stamina flower special brawl by putting the cpu with one point of life
If it is on a normal group brawl i killed a lvl 9 pit with a meteor smash and he had only 10 percent of damage
(i killed him with ness)
the second one was snake lvl 9 with 20 percent of damage with a meteor smash(killed by another snake(me))
Also it depends on witch stage because if you made a suicide custom stage just put bowser and youll see how he dies that fast
Even though i dont wanna sound rude by saying that when im not online i put 3 cpu lvl 9 and 85 percent of all the rounds i win.

But of course there are lot of people better than me and they would win 100 percent with 3 cpu on lvl 9
BUT humans are a LOT different in comparaince of a cpu
For example on the snake B up B down B up ...... trick

F41R

Smash Rookie
Easiest for me is Wolf. I don't know why, but every time he gets close to an edge with me, he Side B's and usually kills himself. Hardest is Peach. Fighting a level 9 of her is like going through hell and back for me <_<.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I actually play levl 9's all the time now lol.
They're really good practice for learning frames on all the characters.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Falcon.
Out of everything, CPU Falcon was just too easy.
Luigi is the worst, Powershielding every move i attempt >.>

Chillipepper

Smash Rookie
FOr ssbm or ssbb?
SSBM is obviously Kirby.

i lol'd fighting kirby at hyrule. he'd always down b at that slope and kill himself

aroperdope

Smash Cadet
when going for meteor smashes, or dairs, it has to be snake. It becomes easy to predict his movement when he uses his third jump, and with samus, i can spike him 99% of the time.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
In my opinion, the easiest Lvl 9 cpu would have to be (in brawl),
The Prince of Darkness, aka Jigglypuff Ganondorf

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't remember which lvl 9 I beat first, but I know it was with Kirby. I can beat any level 9 with any character (I think... I haven't tested every combination yet :kirby: ) My greatest achievement so far was beating 3 Level 9 Captain Farukons on a team... Eventually I want to go for 3 level 9 MK's on a team, but I keep getting pwned... Even CPU Meta Knights are annoying...

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Hmm. I don't remember who was the 1st Lv. 9 I beat. Knowing me it was some heavy character like Bowser or DK. I think it might have been Bowser.

I know in 2 on 2 battles though my friend and I beat a Lv 9 Link and a Lv 9 Diddy Kong at Final Destination in our first ever Brawl Match. We on the match on his Smashball attack when Samus fires that blast all the way across the screen. In fact our first two matches ended like that and he never got to try ZSS until the later in the day. I was Peach at the time.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
The first lv. 9 CPU I killed was Bowser with my now-alt ZSS. The toughest CPUs I find to kill are Yoshi (**** super armored double jump!!) and Link (I really don't know why XD).

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I usually play Level 9's for like an hour or two when i have no where to go.
And it just reminds me of how bad this games Random is.
Brawl that is lol

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
Since I like to use Zelda a lot?
The easiest ones that I can beat Lvl 9 are the Heavy Fighters. King DDD, Bowser, Snake, DK and Ganondorf are pretty easy to beat with Zelda. It's fun to just spam them with Zelda in four player brawls.
They so stupid those CPUs! lol

Top Bottom