• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who uses wolfs dash attack?

JCav

Smash Lord
seriously, does anybody find utility for this move? i think his dash speed pretty much makes this move obsolete in any kind of game. the trajectory is decent, but the only time i would use this would be for smash boosting

Pink~

Smash Rookie
i do. try to fit them in with shines.

ftilts are the only move i stay away from.
Why would you stay away from ftilts?
great range and priority and hardly any lag. I think it might even have multiple hits like his fsmash.

JCav

Smash Lord
i use it quite a lot so try this side smash them into a wall and run up and hit them with the dash attack and repeat i mange to do this and getting them KO'd with it
hmm, that is a good idea

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Not generally, but they pop out every now and then. I LOVE ftils after an A-cancelled fair. GERM does it all the time, and I do now as well.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
really the only time I use his dash attack is when I **** up my boost smashing. 0 lag fair, reversed bair, boost smash, nair are all better substitutes to dash attack.

derv

Smash Apprentice
i use it if i notice they are in the right spot for the sweetspot, or moving into it
on battlefield when you spawn on the platform
drop down and dash attack to your opponent, usually sweetspots for me
thats if they dont move for the 1st 2 secs
works best on people with projectiles who try to use them at the start, like my stupid friends :)

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
The dash attack itself seems to have a decent forward boost. I only play Wolf in teams and it seems to have a nice knockback for a partner to follow up on.

Yadel16

Smash Cadet
At first I couldn't understand it because I thought it was his up smash and his dash attack resembles fox's up smash.

Top Bottom