• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHO SHOULD/not HAVE BEEN IN BRAWL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKE!

Smash Rookie
Who should have:
Knuckles his name and personality just screams BRAWL, think sonic with power and weight
Tails period.

Who shouldn't have:
As much as I love wolf compared to fox or falco I could do without a third starfox character.
Zero suit samus because samus was fine.
Olimar, I just think they could have left him out and added another sonic char he just doesn't fit the game in my opinion ecco the dolphin could have been more fun than this char
Lucas, not an exact ness clone but I've had enough with the PK bs

Not that I doubt the potential power of the ones I dropped, but who else would have made an awesome addition to the roster?

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
First of all, get over it.

But following along: I think ROB and Wolf are just solid crap.

If I were to get rid of Wolf and ROB, I would add Dark Samus and some random pilot from F-Zero.

.:DRAKE:.

Smash Apprentice
I think the amazing Search-Man should have been included.

He's kinda like Spider-man, except he uses the 'search' function before posting new threads that have already been done 1,635,548,324,684,129 times before.

Search-Man ftw.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
I think the amazing Search-Man should have been included.

He's kinda like Spider-man, except he uses the 'search' function before posting new threads that have already been done 1,635,548,324,684,129 times before.

Search-Man ftw.
I whole-heartedly agree with this

Search-Man all the way

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Should have: Isaac
Shouldn't have: R.O.B and either Falco or Wolf

Condor

Smash Cadet
banjo kazooie! such original nintendo characters, everyone loved this game and their type of game play could have been easily incorporated into smash brothers. I am surprised i haven't heard any one mention them yet.

And what about Spyro the dragon? He isn't a nintendo character but i think he is a great candidate.... i am not complaining about sonic and snake, i am just saying that Spyro would be another good choice

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Wow... Seems a SEGA fanatic made this thread...

I wouldn't drop any characters, but I'd add Search-man. Aye, the people before had the right idea.

deletedmember

Smash Cadet
wtf Rob is super cool. I feel like he's not getting any credit from anyone which is sad because he's a great character. When I went to this tournament the other week, he was completely unrepresented! It's a shame.

Olimar is ****ing awesome, as is Lucas. The only stupid filler character is Wolf. He shouldn't have been in the game and instead they should have put someone awesome like Bomberman. Or yeah another sonic character would always be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom