• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should be the super secret unlockable character?

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Wow.. I would say they would make me the final super awesome character for brawl... Wait nvmd I can't be... I'm too good for brawl... *_*... Mabey they could make it a Mii or Sonic... Or they could make it the PillsBerry Dough Boy!!!

Nintendo & Pillsbury Have A Secret Link Togeter >_>

Final Smash...

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha! He would be awesome, he could have a counter like Marth. When you poke him, he laughs and does a Jiggly-puff-type down-b move. That would be great.

Puffs

Smash Ace
the super secret character shall be... Smashboards Member! Final Smash: Be An Idiot!

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
The super secret character should be a question mark that can only be unlocked by scrolling up and down the menu screen for 10 hours straight without stopping. So when you unlock him, the character select screen would be exactly the same. And you'd be all like, "****! He was there the whole time!?!?!! I did all that for nothing? ****!"

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Pillsbury Doughboy FTW!!!
How to unlock...
Beat Adventure mode with every character...
And then watch a Pillsbury Comershal online on your Wii on youtube...
Kick your Wii 40 and a half times...
And if your wii is broken... He will be unlocked when you turn it on!!!! FTW!!!

IllidR

Smash Champion
The super secret character should be a question mark that can only be unlocked by scrolling up and down the menu screen for 10 hours straight without stopping. So when you unlock him, the character select screen would be exactly the same. And you'd be all like, "****! He was there the whole time!?!?!! I did all that for nothing? ****!"
It's perfect! Any it's only attack would be confusion.. just like Psyduck!:laugh:

Darkurai

Smash Master
Sonic should definitaly be the final character.
Think about it, everyone's all disappointed because they think Sonic's not in it because they're down to the last character when WHAM! Suddenly they're fighting Sonic to unlock him.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm

I'd say the last secret character should be a WTF! character like:

Goomba! (Not really...)

Jimmy T! (I'd like that actually)

Munchlax! (He should be in no matter what)

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Lol I think that professor E-Gad should be the secret character. With the vacuum his special could be super sucker, where he sucks up every character and spits them out with the orange ghosts grasping on to people holding them still, for up to 10 seconds. He would use a spring puncher attached to the vacuum for an attack and for ranged attack he would launch a fire ball out of his vacuum.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
A wtf character is guaranteed to be an important piece of nintendo history, like G&W. Third party characters aren't important enough to smash bros. to be the final unlockables.

Xaron Fisk

Smash Journeyman
well, nintendo DID publish a Popeye game back in the 80s...I don't think a bigger wtf is possible.

Xaron Fisk

Smash Journeyman
Dasani bottle guy definitely wins, although i'd prefer his obese cousin the Kool-Aid man.

thejbr12

Smash Apprentice
A wtf character is guaranteed to be an important piece of nintendo history, like G&W. Third party characters aren't important enough to smash bros. to be the final unlockables.
Yeah, since this is supposed to be a kind of Nintendo all-star brawl they are almost guaranteed to make a Nintendo character the final unlockable. I mean, why make a Nintendo game about their biggest names battling it out and then the final thing you are rewarded with is... a Sega character. No, it makes no sense. The final character SHOULD be a Nintendo character (because of what I just said), SHOULD be a WANTED character (because who wants the last character to suck), SHOULD be generally a good guy (because Nintendo is like that) , SHOULD be old school (SSB: Ness and SSBM: Mr. G&W), SHOULD be new to Smash Bros. (again, already said), SHOULD be, for the most part, a surprise (this is difficult considering I said he/she should be a "wanted character"), and MIGHT fit in the least, considering the other characters for the game. For example, Ness fit into SSB the least, considering the other 11. He was from a type of game unlike the rest and had mostly mental/magical powers, whereas the rest used physical. In SSBM everyone was 3D (except G&W) was colored (except G&W), and was expected (to some degree) to be in the game. I'll admit Roy and Marth were a huge surprise, but there were, after all, 2 Fire Emblem characters and only 1 G&W.

All of that said, my money is on Lil' Mac. He's Nintendo, he's wanted, he's an old school good guy, he'd be new, he'd be (to some degree) a surprise, and he wouldn't fit in as much as many of the other characters (being a 1-on-1 type guy), plus it'd be cool.

thatvietguy

Smash Rookie
What I really want to see is Mallow or Geno from Mario RPG. Even though they may be Squaresoft property, they were in the game. Those two appear so little in later games. I hope they appear in SSBM. I mean, Geno Beam! lol

Sinn

Smash Lord
What I really want to see is Mallow or Geno from Mario RPG. Even though they may be Squaresoft property, they were in the game. Those two appear so little in later games. I hope they appear in SSBM. I mean, Geno Beam! lol
Considering that while Square has a lot of material they could pull from to put in the game, none of their characters ever really make multiple appearances. Apart from character classes, so yay for Mario Hoops 3-on-3 with the mages and ninja. If they DIDN'T make it something like that, Geno would probably be the best choice for them to allow in. And I muchly hope so.

I dunno if he'd be THE super secret one though. A lot of people want him in from the looks of that poll, so he'd be more of an OMG character than a WTF character.

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
the one thing nobody will EVER EVER EVER expect

your moma nobody would ever ever expect that

Top Bottom