• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should be the super secret unlockable character?

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Chiritory lol

In 1963, Yamauchi renamed Nintendo Playing Card Company Limited to Nintendo Company, Limited. The company then began to experiment in other areas of business using the newly injected capital. During the period of time between 1963 and 1968, Nintendo set up a taxi company, a "love hotel" chain, a TV network, a food company (trying to sell instant rice, similar to instant noodles), and several other things (including a toy remote controlled vacuum cleaner called Chiritory[4] which was later seen as a two-player game in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ in 2003).

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
obviously its Dedede hes the perfect choice his first party and Sakurai created him and noone would expect him to be the last unlockable character
while i agree with you that dedede is the perfect choice. if i don't see him till the last spot i will bet money that its him, and if he's not in the game i will agree with anyone saying they screwed the kirby series out of a character, cause two isn't enough.

especially since HAL made the smash games and the kirby games(except for the new smash)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Nobody would expect Dedede in the game? There's people around here that would probably bet money that he'll make it in. XD

I sure hope he does... but not as the "last unlockable" character. Somebody else, like a "WTF" character would better fit that spot.

gandalfonwheels

Smash Rookie
Its gotta be someone exciting and unexpected, like Snake was a year ago. Ideally, it would be Banjo-Kazooie. but realistically it will be a pure 100% Nintendo gimmick character. ie. R.O.B. or Miyamoto. but for something new, I'm gonna say the main guy from Doki Doki Panic before it became Super Mario Bros 2 for Americans.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
well copyrights!!!........just like in Mario hoops the party was spoiled,when the acual box art says that final fantasy characters are in!,Sonic will be in if there is a SEGA logo in the game!,maybe after you unlock him it will be avalible.Super secret unlockble? maybe Mii feature or something unexpected......CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!,nawwww......i hope it isent a character returning from melee

JPW

Smash Ace
Who should be the super secret unlockable character? You know, the FINAL character you unlock that is very unexpected and awesome. For SSB (Original) there was Luigi, for SSBM there was Mr. Game & Watch, who should it be in Brawl? I have a list of possible choices, including Sonic, the Excite Biker, Megaman, and the one and only Miyamoto. I guess Miyamoto would be TOO weird, but it would be funny as hell.
I felt ness was the unexpected 1 in Smash Bros. 1 Never heard of him before.

Luigi was like the second guy I unlocked.
And I kind of felt Luigi was in it from day one.

Game and Watch was alright. but I was more shocked with Marth and Roy. I was like "what the?" I've always heard the myths of GW back then. But it was a shock to see him. But by then I was already taken over by Marth so it didn't matter who I unlocked afterwards I found my favourite.

I reckon if Sonic is in, he could very well be the super secret character. Could shock you just when you unlock him. Due to the fact Nintendo and Sega has said nothing. It be a shocker to see him in, but even more to see him announced.

I'd say definitely the third party characters though will probably be the super secrets other that that i feel it'll be...

CHILD HAND!
(A smaller version of Master hand), one that can actually brawl with the rest.

Blastaspamma

Smash Rookie
Banjo and Kazooie.
Just about everyone thinks there not going to be in, but I still have hope, as their game is coming out soon so it would be a great to bring popularity back to the game for microsoft

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Wait so you think that it would be great if Nintendo put them in Brawl so it would give more attention to the game on the XBox 360. (of which I haven't even heard of.)

That...doesn't make much sense to me, sorry.

Kayn

Smash Cadet
No! It should be Cloud Strife! Hellz yeah...
or..
or..
Riachu! Tha'd be awesome cuz...like..cuz pikachu was in 64...and...ummm...pichu was in melee..
soo....RIACHU for BRAWLZZ!! !>< OH YEA!!!!

Blastaspamma

Smash Rookie
I mean that it could be profitable for microsoft to let Nintendo use B & K to draw attention to their new game

ExtremeBrawler

Smash Cadet
Well,as already said in this thread,Sonic could be one of the most likely pretendents to be the last unlockabel character in Brawl. But,maybe,it could be also an old,very old Nintendo star,like Ness or Mr.Game&Watch.
However,I think Sonic will be the unexpected unlockable brawler for this masterpiece,after you have killed 20 Frames in Cruel Melee as imaged by a lot of people for Melee...:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Equals-N

Smash Rookie
If Miis were included as playable characters, which I wouldn't be opposed to but am not pushing for, they would HAVE to be the super secret last playable character. It wouldn't make sense otherwise. If Miis were playable characters, it may also immediately load Miiyamato [Shigeru Miyamato's Wii] into your plaza.
I demand they do this.

Roadie-Toe Joe

Smash Cadet
I made a list.

Dk Jr.
Bub & Bob (bubble bobble)
Arthur (ghost n goblins)
Bee (bee 52) yeah that one is kinda of a joke.
bubbles
Laughing dog
tamagon (devil world)
stanley (DK 3)
Snow brothers
Lolo and Lala (The Adventures of Lolo)
chef (burgertime)
A boy and his blob
Excitebike
Megaman
Any punch out character
Paper boy

Sega characters
Ristar
Dynamite headdy
Sonic
Sketch Turner (comix zone)
earthworm jim
polterguy (haunting starring polterguy)
Oh my god... all of those are some of my favorite genesis titles.

Smash Ace
The coolest unlockable character would have to be Kakuna.
I mean... who doesn't want to use harden for life?
FINAL SMASH: turn into Beedrill.

King Bruiser

Smash Rookie
what about waluigi?

if not the last unlockable he cud still be AN unlockable

or it cud be wolf from star fox

SonicMario

Smash Master
I don't think Sonic should be the last unlockable. The faster i unlock him (If he's in), The Better. It will most likely be a Nintendo Character we don't expect like perhaps Laughing Dog. But we won't know for sure at this very moment. Just wait until December 2007 and we'll know.

Top Bottom