• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who says bigger is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allstar64

Smash Rookie
So I found myself in a very amusing situation today. Since most of my friends aren't as into this game as I am I end up playing online a lot.

In this match Peach used her final smash and I screwed up a ledge grab and got caught in it. Her partner (Teams) Ganondorph used this opportunity to use the warlock punch. Unfortunately as you might know Kirby is very short and very amusingly all the punches went strait over Kirby's head. After 3 failed warlock punches the Ganondorph must have realized that it wasn't going to work so he went for a warlock kick.... with the same result.

In fact he went off the edge and must have been taken by surprise cause he screwed up his recovery and got caught on the FD ledge killing himself.

I of course watched this who thing play out laughing to myself.

Ultimately Peach used an uncharged smash as to not waste my vulnerability. I ended up not dieing that match which shocked me greatly considering in addition to this I was hammered once and got caught in a Latios/Latias storm.

I thought this board would find this story amusing so I'm sharing it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didn't think it was very funny.

I mean, items are serious business. And the Ganondorph tried extremely hard, but all you could do is laugh at him for his foolish mistake. How dare you.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
This doesn't deserve it's own thread. At the very least you should have posted this in the social thread... :urg:

BTW, I see you are on Straked... BARWL ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom