• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Misses Him?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yay glad somebody sees the resemblance =]
I was totally thinking the same thing when I saw it! Ren & Stimpy FTW!

Im still playing him(not in brawl of course)!!
Im hosting a melee tournament this saturday where ill most likely be playing shizwiz so ill get the set recorded, its gonna be a blast to watch.

LINGUINI!!!! <3

I still rep the Melee ganon pretty hard myself. I find I've been gearing more and more towards falcon though. Falcon is just too much fun XD

MELEE GANON FOR GREATEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER EVER.... EVER.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Magus I Want To Ganon Ditto You So Bad Even Though I'd Get *****. That Ganon Is Too Sexy...Caps Lock For Cruise Control Cool.

edit WONT LET ME CRUISE CONTROL... AND IT MADE MY POST LOOK WIERD.

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
I've only tried Ganon a few times but I think the old one was SO much more fun to play with. The new one just sucks compared to the old. The new one looks SO (I'd like to stress that word) ugly in Brawl. He was a better character in Melee...

XLII

Smash Cadet
I would miss him if I didn't mostly play melee. Brawl is fun and all, but any game where the two best people in my group spam as almost their entire strategy, in my opinion, isn't a good game for tournament play.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
Its' funny, I don't even play Ganon, but when i fool around with him it's just too funnnn (in melee, I dont paly brawl at all) Seriously you kill at 55% and your like "did i gimp you?No? Oh, yeah, i just baired you in the face, biaatch"

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I don't want to start an flame war with you. I was serious.
No offense, man...but you really should be shot. I'm not trying to be a ****, but you really are a ****ing ******.

Top Bottom