• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who loves Sonic T. H. I do thats who.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
do you know nothing about game play. SA2 was really bad, and the lips just moved to no rythem when they talked. SA2 was horible. sonic games should really not have talking until the grafics are unberably good like sonic 06.
SA2 Was not.. HORIBLE GAME IMO.
SA2 is the Best 3D Sonic Game.

Why? because best sound, Best Gameplay, Good Cutscene and good Story,
DreamCast Graphics dude....
for me SA2 or SA1 Graphics are good,

Sonic-Next-Gen fail idiot..

Why?

Sound,Bug,Story,Ho yeah a forgot the bad Gameplay,Shortened loading times,glitch.
Last think... The big Glitch on Criss city.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/board/index.php?showtopic=29305&hl=Sonic06&st=0

And Serie Rush are ****i Good better d'in Next-Gen.

If Sonic06 is good for you is okay.

But for other Sonic-fans sonic06 fail.

Sorry if is got some fault.

Most important is the gameplay.

Zero Gravity is good too.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
your right about the game play being the most important. and thanks for getting some cold hard facts. thats what i like about true sonic fans. but i got to say....SA2 or 1 did not cut it for me. if they try to corperate good grafics into a good story line, than they need to do a good job. A lot of what sega has done is to pump out games to keep up with everyone else. when we had the big ling pause between sonic games, it was because they were making sonic 06 the best. SA@ would have been better if the cut seens were better done, instead of being the same grafic lvl as the game play. but sega is almost getting the hang of it. we can only just wait.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
No offense intended, Glenn, but your arguments are pompous and rather irrational.

do you know nothing about game play. SA2 was really bad, and the lips just moved to no rythem when they talked. SA2 was horible. sonic games should really not have talking until the grafics are unberably good like sonic 06.
You begin speaking about gamplay, then complian about the voice acting, which fyi hs nothing to do with gameplay. Also graphics are not totally connected to gamplay either. They may improve ones enjoyment, but are no replacement for good gameplay. And how can you comare a dreamcast game's(or the gamecube port) graphics to one on the Xbox360/PS3?

Sonic 06 simply did not play as smoothly, in my opinion. And there is no necessity to criticize another's person knowledge of "gaming" because you disagree with him.

And I agree Hedgedawg, it almost felt as if SA2 speed levels were in reverse order when it comes to fun.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
yeah, hopfuly, also i noticed you have a daisy sapporter sign as your sig. should i even ask why. because i am a daisy fan myself.

lol, i saw as soon as i posted your name was daisy fan. lol

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
lol, thats cool, i use peach as one of my mains in melee, and i always change the color to daisy. lol

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
And I agree Hedgedawg, it almost felt as if SA2 speed levels were in reverse order when it comes to fun.
yes so, ignoring the pompous and irrational posts, I'll see your discussion and agree.

One thing I liked better about SA1. they didn't feel obligated to match characters. So, I mean, if they'd done that in SA2, tails wouldn't have had to be in his robot... grr tails robot. Tails could have fun speed stages too.

and yeah.. you were right about order... complete reverse.. I mean, I wasn't a fan of the space speed stages... the gravity changes mostly coincided with bad camara angle shifts.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Seriously. Tails in a robot? Blleehh!! The dude has two tails and can flyyy! I know he has an IQ of 300 and is a tech geek, but common :p

Oh well, I'm sure Bioware will do a great job with the Sonic RPG, but I'm still waiting for someone to revive the franchise for what it's about, SPEED. And please... no new protagonists... Imma die if theres another new anthropomorphic animal with a cheesy name and idiotic sounding voice. Lolz.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Seriously. Tails in a robot? Blleehh!! The dude has two tails and can flyyy! I know he has an IQ of 300 and is a tech geek, but common :p

Oh well, I'm sure Bioware will do a great job with the Sonic RPG, but I'm still waiting for someone to revive the franchise for what it's about, SPEED. And please... no new protagonists... Imma die if theres another new anthropomorphic animal with a cheesy name and idiotic sounding voice. Lolz.
indeed... sonic heroes has all the protagonists we should care about... and not even some of them sometimes.

an RPG could be fun... but, you know, it's like, releasing a good RPG should be secondary to having a good main series... it's kinda sad when you have the paper mario syndrome where your spinoffs are so much better than your main series.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
indeed... sonic heroes has all the protagonists we should care about... and not even some of them sometimes.

an RPG could be fun... but, you know, it's like, releasing a good RPG should be secondary to having a good main series... it's kinda sad when you have the paper mario syndrome where your spinoffs are so much better than your main series.
Seriously. I personally loved Galaxy, though, if you were referring to that.

The problem with Sonicis kind of ironic. Usually a series needs something new to the core formula to reinvent itself, but for Sonic its quite the opposite; take away much, or even most, of the new and leave the old fun, and you'll have a great game.

Rather than saying what we want for the next game, we should say what we dont want, lolz.

Characters I'd liketo see go:
Cream and Cheese
Omega
Maybe Silver
Id say Rouge, but I enjoy her arguments with Knuckles too much :p

If they made a game with a smart storyline, insane speed levels only, and a hub world like SA1, I'd be soooooo happy.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
If they made a game with a smart storyline, insane speed levels only, and a hub world like SA1, I'd be soooooo happy.
yes don't get rid of any of the characters keep it as is just no more and this is the perfect idea

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
honestly... they even realized what was wrong with the series when they said that heroes would be going back to platforming... but heroes had no storiline... and was boring.... why can't it have sonic adventure storilines with more good speed stages? and maybe only occasional treasure hunting?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
NO TREASURE HUNTING SPEED ONLY! seriously knuckles can run fast rouge? who cares about her anyhow?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
yes don't get rid of any of the characters keep it as is just no more and this is the perfect idea
Yea the characters can stay as long as they don't interfere with the gameplay.

honestly... they even realized what was wrong with the series when they said that heroes would be going back to platforming... but heroes had no storiline... and was boring.... why can't it have sonic adventure storilines with more good speed stages? and maybe only occasional treasure hunting?
Once again, I concur. Platformers are known for deviating from playstyle, so just like in Galaxy there are snippets of different styles of gameplay, occasional treasure hunting could be fine.

Heroes had the right idea, but it wasnt executed in the best way.

I did enjoy, however, having back the good old chaos emerald special stages, although itd be hard to fit them into a storyline.

EDIT: Yay tails dollllll

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

The problem with Sonicis kind of ironic. Usually a series needs something new to the core formula to reinvent itself, but for Sonic its quite the opposite; take away much, or even most, of the new and leave the old fun, and you'll have a great game.

Rather than saying what we want for the next game, we should say what we dont want, lolz.

Cream and Cheese
Omega
Maybe Silver

honestly.. with SA2 calibur storiline.. and morse stages like city escape, it would have been amazing.
Having tails and knuckles still do speed stages would be nice... but I DID actually enjoy the change of pace with treasure hunting leveles once in a while to mix things up.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Once again, I concur. Platformers are known for deviating from playstyle, so just like in Galaxy there are snippets of different styles of gameplay, occasional treasure hunting could be fine.

I did enjoy, however, having back the good old chaos emerald special stages, although itd be hard to fit them into a storyline.
that's not a half bad idea you know, having the treasure hunting stages be the chaos emerald mini-stages. but, you know I liked that you could free roam in treasure hunt stages.

but there is like NO saving grace to robot stages

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman

Cream and Cheese
Omega
Maybe Silver

EDIT: Yay tails dollllll

Even though we are not talking about brawl. i apreciate the fact that you guys are going into quite good detail and good conversation about a lovable series. thanks guys and while im on the subject...

i cant remember who said the thing about which characters should go, but whoever said that rouge should stay because of the arguments with knuckles is absolutly halarios.

Top Bottom