• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Who just dropped 4k????!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, does any one person have any confirm-able evidence of this, or at least a vouching for him from someone who at least a FEW people in the smash community know about?

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
lol guys

Here, pay attention to this.

Real is the currency of brazil, each real is a half dollar. 4k is just too unrealistic for any brazillian to donate, we had people donating, but not that much.

What happened is that Lukinhas misunderstood a joke on our forums and posted here, thinking that he really donated that much. And then Salsa posted to get you hyped to donate more and intimidate the SG community.

But this was getting out of control, I'm sorry for everything guys. The donator continues mysterious.

We'll continue donating all we can.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's too late. They've seen it. I've told them to not worry about his language with the excuse that he's Brazilian. XD

EDIT: Oh...

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
This is the best day ever

our mysterious stranger is still out there.

Salsa is the best troll in smash history.

Engo

Smash Ace
I think what Salsa was doing was to teach us a something. No one person is the true Salsa but all of us as a community are a Salsa of players from different breeds and backgrounds and we can pull together and donate to win this. There's a little bit of Salsa inside each and everyone of us.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
This is the best day ever

our mysterious stranger is still out there.

Salsa is the best troll in smash history.
Best accidental troll too.

BUT THE HYPE IS STILL ALIVE!
-DD

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I think what Salsa was doing was to teach us a something. No one person is the true Salsa but all of us as a community are a Salsa of players from different breeds and backgrounds and together we can pull together and donate to win this.
Still, shoutout to the world scene.

Lovage

Smash Hero
I think what Salsa was doing was to teach us a something. No one person is the true Salsa but all of us as a community are a Salsa of players from different breeds and backgrounds and we can pull together and donate to win this. There's a little bit of Salsa inside each and everyone of us.
SaLSA = BATMAN

salsa=mr. freeze

but the true hero of smash is still out there....

So...you're saying there's a little Salsa in all of us? I too can troll an entire community for a few amazing minutes?

Take all my money, Breast Cancer. Take it until you choke on it! D=<

BrandX

Smash Ace
It was pretty shocking, I will say that XD

I knew 1 person donating that much seemed too good to be true.

Oh Brazil, you trolls~

But I will admit, it has gotten your hype train moving.

ec0

Smash Rookie
Mr.Salsa, please... maybe you can talk to armada... you can change things, right?

:phone:

salsa~

Smash Cadet
TO EVERYONE READING THIS

WE'LL MAKE IT, I'LL DONATE EVERYTHING I CAN TILL THE LAST DAY

I faked it to hype u guys and do everything u can till the last donation minute!

I'm a brawl player but my heart isnt from any specific smash game right now

so let's DO THIS ;D

PS.: for the real BATMAN over there, I love you

Top Bottom