• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
I have played with all the characters and decided that Diddy Kong is my main. My secondaries are undecided but i'm leaning towards Marth, PT, and Pit.

fluffy

Smash Champion
samus/z-suit, zelda/shiek, and pokemon trainer should be separated. they're all different characters.

NukeA6

Smash Master
My favorite is Snake followed by Zero Suit Samus. My trying to main them and Zelda. But it seems anybody has the potential to becoming the character I use most.

WiiwanttoBrawl

Smash Apprentice
after playing for a while my mains are now:
1)Sonic
2)Snake
3)Wolf
4)Mario
5)Lucario
6)R.O.B.
7)Fox
8)Marth
in that order (I know it's alot of characters bot I play as all of them)

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Definitely Ike, since he is more like Roy than Marth is, but I want to get good with Olimar just to rub it in peoples faces.

Prios

Smash Rookie
I'm an Ike fan, I was a Roy user in Melee and I think Ike is a challenge to use, especially versus those sneaky speed types >.>
But naturally I have more then one, after Ike is Link. After that everyone else is fair game, I've tried most of the characters except a few I haven't unlocked yet and they all have their moments.

Chozo01

Smash Rookie
Samus FTW. Just so familiar to me. Meta Knight comes next, probably. So long, Roy... :( Ike's just not the same. Luckily I was also decent as Marth.

bun9

Smash Rookie
Lucario, But it seems like New characters have a disticnt upper hand in this poll :/

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Darn! this is my first time back since last year and I have to to say I'm a bit dissapointed that Mewtwo didn't show up on the list... but moving on

I will definetly main Snake since i've always been fond of him plus his FS is preety cool, but in case I don't end up maining him it will probably be Bowser for sure because I'm already a Master at Bowser plus I wanna get to transform into Giga Bowser muhahahaha

Feral_old

Smash Rookie
Wario will most likely be my main (though Starwolf comes a close second).

Quirkiness aside, I think Wario is an interesting character to master, since he is so... well, odd.

ObeseNightmare

Smash Cadet
I need to:
1. Experiment with characters
2. Unlock all the characters
3. Decide, but I'm leaning towards Lucario, R.O.B, pit, Lucas, metaknight and diddy kong

hypeman

Smash Apprentice
I'm a snake, marth, and zelda in training.
Snake-his ftilt and utilt is amazing and he is fun as he** to play as. The 72 virgins technique in team matches is godly.

Marth- he feels comfortable to my playing style.

Zelda- Mostly because Micaiah didn't make it, but man she got really good in this game.

smokeybravo

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf for life. Then Diddy Kong, and Falco. I would use Ike because he is the cheapest, most broken character I have ever seen in a video game, but I won't because all of the 5 year olds use him.

Sledfang

Smash Rookie
Wolf is just hardcore. He's an interesting take on the general space animal style. And since Falco got the ultimate nerf dropped on his head, Wolf makes for a good new main. I also really like Dedede, the guy is strong as hell. Anyway, voted for Wolf, but if I had to play in a tournament tomorrow it'd be Fox all the way, he's closest to what I'm used to in Melee.

smokeybravo

Smash Cadet
Wolf is just hardcore. He's an interesting take on the general space animal style. And since Falco got the ultimate nerf dropped on his head, Wolf makes for a good new main. I also really like Dedede, the guy is strong as hell. Anyway, voted for Wolf, but if I had to play in a tournament tomorrow it'd be Fox all the way, he's closest to what I'm used to in Melee.
Wolf appears to be very high tier at first, but I noticed that his attacks do very little damage. His only two blatantly good moves are his smash and his A-tilt (cuts through shields).

He is very similar to Diddy Kong in my opinion. You have to be persistent in order to deal damage.

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say Kirby. I just enjoy playing with him. There are a bunch of characters up there though.

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
The Blue Blur has finally! become part of the greatest line up of all time, and he is my Main, My Main Man, Sonic The Hedgehog!!!

Sonic is the best, But other guys look good aswell, my ex-mains, Captain Falcon & Ness are looking good as always + Newcomers, Lucas, Olimar & Good ole' Solid Snake (Ah...Good times...MGS for the PS1....) are lookin 100% perfect too, but none compare to Sonic, its just the way life is....haha :bee:

toe-2-toe

Smash Rookie
Ugh I can't even pick mine as it is my first SSB game I owned. I'm not even very good right now, finally finished 1 Player stuff and now just practicing with comps (right now I can handle difficulty 6 comps). I haven't decided my favourites and I suck at grabbing and all those advanced techniques, but I like Ness, Dedede, G&W, Luigi, Ice Climbers, and Donkey Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom