• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most boring/fun character?

Koala

Smash Cadet
Okay, I know that this isn't exactly on topic, but it is relevant to character discussion.

I have heard of a quiz that tells you what character you should main based on your answer to about 50 questions. I was wondering if anyone knew where this was because I was going to see if I get a character that I enjoy playing as or not.

Just looking for it as sort of something to do for fun.

Sorry to bother! Thanks for the help if anyone even knows what I am talking about!

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
diddy and a good naner lock is always fun. rob is unique and fun and sonic is so fast it is special.

i hate gaywatch, he is missing so much in that extra dimension

(0-death with ice climbers is hilarious)

Koala

Smash Cadet
Yeah, one of my friends told me about this quiz and I was interested to see if what i ended up with would be anything like the characters I enjoy.

I am thinking about being competitive in smash as I have only really played for fun with friends in free for all with items and what not. So I was wondering if my playstyle matches up with my character.

I figured it would be interesting at least.

Thanks for your help! Sorry to bother!

A~Kid/ToonethLinkage

Wants His Own Custom Title
The most fun character for me is Ike. I love using Ike. lol He's fun. His moves are epic, and every time he dies its hilarious to hear his death sounds! lol

The most boring character for me is Samus. Can't stand her. She seems super boring to me. I always avoid picking her and if I do, I quit the match and start over.

Sci

Smash Cadet
I like to play lucas for fun. its fun to use those PSI attacks and to absorb all those projectiles.

the most boring for me was snake. His attacks weren't as fun as fun as I though they would be

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Most fun: Snake, Just hit b, walk towards someone and shield. Instant WIN.

Most boring: Eh, Olimar, his grabs are stupid easy to land, his Pikman truck you from range, and plucking them annoys me so much. Not to mention the fact you can't stall past 3 up-bs.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
boring:mk push the a button and you win
fun: everyone else
I think you meant to say the B button. :laugh:

Ironiclly, the characters most people say they hate to play (Zelda, ROB, G&W) are also the characters I don't enjoy playing against.

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
Most fun characters for me are Meta Knight and Ganondorf. Meta Knight for his amazing gimps and Ganondorf for his amazing kill power.

Least fun character for me is Sonic, just because I have a hard time killing with him...

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
In my opinion:

The most fun character is Pikachu. The QAC technique is fun for me to play with, and, although he's fast, he isn't super-duper-Sonic-fast.

The most boring, or rather least-fun, character is Ganondorf. Although strong, I hate how slow he is, and he's just a weird character to handle for me.

Iri5hL3gaCY

Smash Cadet
most fun: captain falcon, his moveset his just fun, especially his b moves

most boring: bowser, just too slow for me

Top Bottom