• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the flashiest character?

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
I am the only one out of a small group of friends who has experience with this game. I am good with marth in melee and brawl, all my friends just play brawl. We are going to have a tournament in a bunch of video game soon so i was thinking id bring project M. They are not going to be very good at all , so id like to take that time just to show off :p

Im wondering who would be a cool character for me to show off some of the cool things of project M with, i know ivysaur has the solar beam, and lucario had some cool stuff. Im leaning towards a brawl character who is very different in project M to show them what the playstyle is like.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Lucas pretty much defines flashy combos, but I'm pretty biased.

Ness has a PK Flash, maybe you could work that into a flashy combo.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Lucas, Lucario, Zelda, Spacies, Falcon, Marth, Ness... probably in that order.

I mean... pretty much everyone in the game has combos.

dthrow>ftilt>fair

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Apparently Kink has never seen a Zelda pinball an opponent off 3 dins into one of her sparkly ass smashes or hitting taunt. That's pretty damn flashy if you ask me.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Flashy, mundane, all a matter of perspective. If something gets tired after seeing it once it's hardly flashy. Standing still while you're opponent tumbles around isn't good television.

It's like calling Nu sword combos flashy when the ***** is just standing there not doing ****.

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
You take that back. Nu/Lambda is the flashiest character in the game and everyone knows it.

MVP

Smash Ace
This will all change when turbo mode comes... "Flashy" doesn't even describe the awesomeness that's about to come

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
I'd say Lucas, Lucario, and Charizard if you are looking for Brawl characters that are in PM. But there is always Ness and his camera flash taunt. That's pretty flashy if I say so myself. *Badumst*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Captain Falcon is such an unentertaining character.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
I'm gonna have to say Lucas for this one. He's way flashy; A lot of things Lucas players pull off are completely unnecessary for the kill, but they do it anyway because it looks cool. Too many swag combos to work with.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Flashy, mundane, all a matter of perspective. If something gets tired after seeing it once it's hardly flashy. Standing still while you're opponent tumbles around isn't good television.

It's like calling Nu sword combos flashy when the ***** is just standing there not doing ****.
I very much agree with that comparison. Zelda can do cool things but her options and play style make watching her very samey.

tripwire

Smash Journeyman
I am Loving that Charizard Avatar low key doe. Obviously if you have the hands for it Lucario naturally would be the flashiest. Then maybe Pikachu/Falco/Cpt./Lucas. Tbh none of the characters are boring in playstyle when it comes to watching besides Jigglypuff. You can be creative and go hard with anyone instead of being a lame ***** *****.

Top Bottom