• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best ddd so far?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i know it cant really be official yet, but id like to know, in your opinion, who the top ddd players are. whether its based on opinion, tourney results, etc. i wanna know who has the best ddd as of now. iv heard that zelgadis has a pretty good ddd. any comments?

dan smith

Smash Champion
I understand and respect what you're saying KingofWaddles...but I'm pretty sure I'm the best.

Like...99% sure. :p

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hell, I'm not the best D3, but it's fun when you have two classic colored D3s in a Brawl match over the With Everyone for wifi, and you're both just screwing around. We'd take both sides of FD and just lay down and chill. Once we got to SD, just the two of us, and we both just laid there like nothing was going on. One bomb blows up next to my head, another blows up on his belly.

So I'm the luckiest D3 ^^ But as for actual skill... we only have one person who really uses him here, and that would be Goji, so he's the best D3 I know. Although I should fight him and figure out who really does have a better D3 now....

Samus-T

Smash Lord
nobody feed this thread, i understand your curiosity but i just cant stand seeing the cocky players come forth saying "WHY, I AM THE BEST IN THIS LAND" when it is false, and i can probably defeat them...yet i am not the best, nor worst.
there is no best, or worst...again.

(if youre going to respond to this dont just say people who have been on the ddd forums for long, because i hear that too much)
people think experience talking about king ddd=experience playing king ddd

you want to know the best dedede? king dedede is the best dedede.
does this mean ur jealous and have a bad ddd? XD

whut?

Smash Journeyman
and u base this on what?
*note*i hate these threads, but i hear too much bragging going on.
darkhero ftw, i dont think hes better or worse than me,
but he has one of the best ddds here.
he isnt cocky yet his ddd is WAY better than the overrated smashers on this forum,
who suck IMO. just because someone is popular on a forum doesnt mean they have skill,
(example)the only reason CO18s known is because he got the japanese version and was posting vids of ddd, but does this mean hes the best ddd??? NO.

edit....CO18 i used you as an example, you run the 'kings' forum/clan, and people mistake that for skill, in any case, forum experience doesnt necessarily=smash experience.
people think it does, and thats why i hate these threads.

CO18

Smash Hero
*note*i hate these threads, but i hear too much bragging going on.
darkhero ftw, i dont think hes better or worse than me,
but he has one of the best ddds here.
he isnt cocky yet his ddd is WAY better than the overrated smashers on this forum,
who suck IMO. just because someone is popular on a forum doesnt mean they have skill,
(example)the only reason CO18s known is because he got the japanese version and was posting vids of ddd, but does this mean hes the best ddd??? NO.
What? My first vids i ever put up were like a week and a half ago..

Also I didnt have the japanese version my friend did and just gave me info.

What are you talking about? And how am I popular? I knew some info about Dedede before people here had the game and wrote what I knew since there are ALOT of people who wanted to know anything they could get about brawl and im sure this includes you and people were happy to know..
If I am popular, I fail to realize this because other than people on the Dedede forum, Barely anybody knows me unless I know them from another site or something..
Don't understand why you feel the need to use my name but whatever man, that's pretty lame...

Edit:
Anway..
I believe Romeo has the best Dedede. Mew2king probably does but based off vids we actually get to see imo Romeo definitley has the best DDD. Zelgadis is very good too but I still believe Romeo is better than him.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
m2k, then me mothers!!!!

ok i need to play him soon, but seriously its m2k. he wins tourneys and not any tourneys.

c3s, and who is here? azen? chillin? g-reg? oh that means nobody....

ok m2k ftw, i will play ur junk when i see you next to fight for it. time to ride or die!!!!!

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
m2k, then me mothers!!!!

ok i need to play him soon, but seriously its m2k. he wins tourneys and not any tourneys.

c3s, and who is here? azen? chillin? g-reg? oh that means nobody....

ok m2k ftw, i will play ur junk when i see you next to fight for it. time to ride or die!!!!!
****it if you're going to post stuff make some sense.

M2K does have the best DeDeDe though.

DarkHero9360

Smash Cadet
if being the best means playing the best out there then m2k would be the best, but imo to be the best u would have to know that character inside and out , so it's a little early to make judgements on a character so new.

i think that romeo's ddd is very good because he uses his airs to the fullest.
i haven't seen m2k in much vids accept of him killing a newb but he was one of the top players in melee with a crap character so...
i rate my ddd very high but not the best.....not yet.

Lord DDD ftw

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
well if hungrybox will claim best in FL i will claim best in MD, unfortunately... i live next to VA so its pretty sucky. but i will claim best dedede soon enough

best is only relative though, and we will never know cause its player speculation. because so many people will claim to be the best and not be willing to play dittos, and others will claim that it doesn't mean much. so i will say that it is outside opinions, so who knowS???

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
how someone actually post a vid to one the the best d3's around. ill check back

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
best is only relative though, and we will never know cause its player speculation. because so many people will claim to be the best and not be willing to play dittos, and others will claim that it doesn't mean much. so i will say that it is outside opinions, so who knowS???
Dedede dittos dont mean ****. It dosent prove who has the better Dedede.

Its all about who starts a chaingrab first. First one to chaingrab the other to the edge can infinite the other tilll 300% then kill with a throw.

It just shows who is better at infiniting the other.

Dedede who places best in tournaments and perform the best are the better dededes

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
.... nicktendo.

am i missing something or can DDD infinite pple on a stage like final destination. cuz i p[layed brawl today adn i saw the stage ended and had ledges.

plz explain >_> noob

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Dedede can infinite another dedede off the edge. So at the edge of the stage, you can down throw and he goes off the edge into the air and you can regrab him again without even moving.

Its in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqUmbuXZ7Jk

Watch at 1:15. There a few other times in the video mew2king does it to.

So next time before you call someone a noob make sure your not a stupid idiot that dosent know what hes talking about.

This is video is an example as to why I dont do dedede dittos.

napZzz

Smash Hero
its definitely m2k. Hes winning everything on the east coast and I'm sure is going to try to spread out his reign of DDD terror

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
Uh, obviously ME. I'm just so amazing.

Of course, the second place would have to be miles behind, with Romeo.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
no1 links vids tho. i gota see some amazing d3 players or ones wining tourny matches.

lol soon ull see me tho O.o

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Dedede dittos dont mean ****. It dosent prove who has the better Dedede.

Its all about who starts a chaingrab first. First one to chaingrab the other to the edge can infinite the other tilll 300% then kill with a throw.

It just shows who is better at infiniting the other.

Dedede who places best in tournaments and perform the best are the better dededes
It was a joke, i know that they don't mean anything, and if you would have dissected the rest of my post you would have read that speculation would determine who is the best, since winning tournaments isn't enough because there haven't been any nationwide tournaments, gasp. but i agree with you 100% nicktendo.

and who is opposed to banning dthrow in dedede dittos???(in casuals)

CO18

Smash Hero
M2k or J-man hands down.
My Dedede is better than J-man's, you can ask alot of people or him himself. Hes a very good DDD player too however and he is definitley the best DDD or 2nd best ive personally known or played other than myself.

Actually now, I thought I was pretty good before but my confidence about myself has risen. After watching Aero's matches Vs Futile, I thought he was better than me because I knew futile had a **** Wario from vids Ive seen of him.

Then I played Futile yesterday and that changed since I beat him 2-0 and it really wasnt as difficult as I was expecting, since I was expecting a really huge challenge

Out of anyone however, Romeo is really the only one that I see, do moves in situations that turn out perfectly, some of his vids, he just seems to take DDD to another level.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
who is j-man?? never heard of him till i read boss say him, and if boss says he's good, he's probably pretty ****ing good.

but back on topic, romeo is very good, he def. was the first d3 i watched videos of... until the game came out and now i don't watch videos, so thanks romeo for showing me what i was to become.

i would watch some tourney vids, but they just suck right now ppl do the dumbest stuff.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Then I played Futile yesterday and that changed since I beat him 2-0 and it really wasnt as difficult as I was expecting, since I was expecting a really huge challenge
I 3-0'd futile in a 3 of 5 set in a tourney match so accomplish something like that and then we'll talk >;D. I'v had multiple people tell me that my ddd is better than zelgadis's hands down, and I havent seen M2K play any matches yet so no comment on that. But I'm gonna have to say that romeo has the best ddd. but I feel that I am definitely top 5

Samus-T

Smash Lord
so if M2K were to say hes the best this would be untrue? lol just an opinion. i guess i should say im confident in my DDD

whut?

Smash Journeyman
When people claim to be the best, they usually arent the best. Just lettin ya know.
these words are accurate, alot of lower skilled players will try to seem best.
in the case of m2k and other "pros"
*quote pros*
they arent as good as fanboys make them seem.
m2k only has one video of him on youtube infinite grabbing some noob, i could do that as well, and probably not mess up as much as him too.
cmon guys, get some dignity. *** kissin never got anyone anywhere

CO18

Smash Hero
I 3-0'd futile in a 3 of 5 set in a tourney match so accomplish something like that and then we'll talk >;D. I'v had multiple people tell me that my ddd is better than zelgadis's hands down, and I havent seen M2K play any matches yet so no comment on that. But I'm gonna have to say that romeo has the best ddd. but I feel that I am definitely top 5
I understand, however I still have not lost to him and its not as if our matches are particularly down to the wire.

Also, He said that was in double elimination and you already lost once and the next set he beat you 3-1.

Top Bottom