• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is still brawl virgin >.>

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I've seen pretty much everything but I've been avoiding any info on the SSE and how to unlock the characters. I love being suprised by the New Challenger Approaching; I can't imagine Smash without that suprise.

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
i havent gone near the SSE storyline, and i dont plan to

another thing im avoiding is how to unlock everything. i know that sounds stupid, cos if i know everything i might as well know how to unlock it, but when i get brawl i want to be suprised by a 'warning new challenger' or a 'you have unlocked luigis mansion'. unfortunately i accidentally stumbled across how to unlock a few characters, but i guess thats no big deal. as long as the SSE is still a secret.

only a few months to go (im in europe) :D
yes i know how you feel, i hate it when i'm listening to SMYN and they tell you how to unlock it.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
=D

I'm only 15:10 away.

I've ONLY Seen the roster. Nothing else.

I was also going to make a topic asking how many of you guys who are "spoiler-avoiders" have actually managed to avoid seeing the roster? Have ANY of you managed this?

Im not trying to avoid them at all, I just wanted to see if anybody had.

Also, PLEASE DO NOT look at my Location if youre trying to avoid secret characters, for it contains a secret character...

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
=D

I'm only 15:10 away.

I've ONLY Seen the roster. Nothing else.
your sig: "proud to be anti dedede"
explain what you mean by this or die
SURELY you cannot stand up against the self proclaimed king of dreamland?
..why, only a fool would do such a thing!

beige

Smash Rookie
I've seen and know all the characters, stages, assist trophies, and pokeballs. I've only saw enough SSE videos to atleast tell me whats going on, but not to spoil it. But one thing I did save for me not to know is the starting roster XD.

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
Here is my information now:

- Roster
- Stage lists
- Final boss in Adventure

I also got to know who the Ancient Minister is with tapping into conversation...

Snake, you know who that is?

You're kidding, right? It's Mario.

Who'd a thunk that hmm hmm?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ive been meaning to demand an explanation too. How could anyone hate Dedede? Hes a god **** penguin with a mechanical hammer!

How can you NOT think thats awesome?

Then again, you hate Game and Watch, youre screwed up in the head my friend.

Darthkirby707

Smash Cadet
The only thing I wanted to avoid spoiling is the SSE, and I've done a pretty good job of it. I looked at the characters and stages as soon as they were known, but I never planned on keeping that a secret, just the SSE

Meira

Smash Rookie
NNID
Meiraz
3DS FC
1762-3961-1329
I'm pretty much spoiled on a little bit of everything. the whole Character roster, half the move sets, some of the SSE clips (out of order) and I only know how to unlock one character even though I know all the of the hidden ones in the game. I spoiled enough to tie me over you could say.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman

I stand up against the idol of fanboys \ ******* everywhere.

(...Alright...Next to sonic.)

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Old, but I still have a relevant post.

My my friend (a SSBM fan) only learned about SSBB's starting roster after he rented the game a few weeks ago. Not joking.

Both of us were playing SSE, and he did not know the plotline, either.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
oh geez, it's thread like this make my visit to this forum that much better. If there is no mod, I can give you a burn to remember by, but I don't feel like it, now. XXXXXXXX (oh I almost did it haha, but I am too nice of a person) is the Ancient Prime Minister, or whatever that chess piece character's name was. There, I just saved you alot of time to actually play that. Now thank me.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
HAHAHA!
Martham's yet to use his controller on his wii to unclean his...alright, i just can't make a dirty joke right now....

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I looked at everything on the DOJO!!, plus, I was online when the Super-Leak happened >.> But I haven't played Brawl yet. So what does that mean? Am I only half a Brawl virgin?

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
I've watched many videos on the internet where people lose their virginity and have fun for hours, my eyes aren't virgin anymore but I haven't found somebody to lose my virginity with... at least not yet.

But **** I can't wait... it seems so good

...Somebody?
happy 3000th post XD

Martham112

Smash Cadet
HAHAHA!
Martham's yet to use his controller on his wii to unclean his...alright, i just can't make a dirty joke right now....
I have not played Brawl yet, if that's what you mean. Anyway, I wouldn't use my Wiimote for such dirty doings!

On topic, I know the characters, stages, everything. Well everything except Subspace and how the coin launcher plays. Trophies and Stickers are also a secret to me.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Well... to all you brawl virgins.. heres the subspace story line... it all starts when... no jk..
but on topic no im not.... im about 96% through the game... i've beaten
boss battles
on intence and everything... just some of the those time consuming ones such as
100 hours

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I have not played Brawl yet, if that's what you mean. Anyway, I wouldn't use my Wiimote for such dirty doings!

On topic, I know the characters, stages, everything. Well everything except Subspace and how the coin launcher plays. Trophies and Stickers are also a secret to me.
Coin Launcher is repetitive and very simple (probably a bit too simpole), but very fun and addicting. Subspace is a mixed bag, and sport a fairly good amount of replay value at best. There is some stuff that'll make you wanna play it again, and outside of that, replay value is really low. Unless you have the Pokémon "Gotta Catch em' All!" syndrome, and you gotta find all secrets and whatnot.

I don't think this is a spoiler, but whatever. The Great Maze is a *****. A annoying, long, and seemingly never-ending *****. Be prepared for all hell when you see a SSE level called "The Great Maze", mkay! ;)

O, and don't start SSE off on Intense. Do Very Hard. The game pulls off the most cheap s*** ever on Intense. You'll get KO'd the cheapest ways f***ing imaginable, outside of Sonic 06' and other glitchy/game glitching up type of crap. That way you'll know how to beat it on Intense, because you'll be used to the cheapness of the SSE.

All in all, SSE is good for what it is, but it's by no means great It's an average kind of single-player (with a very small story length, though it contains many good and intresting scenes) at best.
Too much Nintendo "childish" crap and influences if you ask me. Not very serious at all, and Tabuu makes no f***ing sense.

O, and it's not like the little bobble heads give away anything! >_< I'm surprised the admins didn't eliminate those in these spoiler free forums. >_>

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOL i cant beleive i actually came back to this thread. forgot about it for a long time.

so hows everyoens doing with their new mate.

Zodiac

Smash Master
i havent gone near the SSE storyline, and i dont plan to

another thing im avoiding is how to unlock everything. i know that sounds stupid, cos if i know everything i might as well know how to unlock it, but when i get brawl i want to be suprised by a 'warning new challenger' or a 'you have unlocked luigis mansion'. unfortunately i accidentally stumbled across how to unlock a few characters, but i guess thats no big deal. as long as the SSE is still a secret.

only a few months to go (im in europe) :D
Yea, I wanted that to, unfrotunetly ,I caved before the US release. :(

Zodiac

Smash Master
Coin Launcher is repetitive and very simple (probably a bit too simpole), but very fun and addicting. Subspace is a mixed bag, and sport a fairly good amount of replay value at best. There is some stuff that'll make you wanna play it again, and outside of that, replay value is really low. Unless you have the Pokémon "Gotta Catch em' All!" syndrome, and you gotta find all secrets and whatnot.

I don't think this is a spoiler, but whatever. The Great Maze is a *****. A annoying, long, and seemingly never-ending *****. Be prepared for all hell when you see a SSE level called "The Great Maze", mkay! ;)

O, and don't start SSE off on Intense. Do Very Hard. The game pulls off the most cheap s*** ever on Intense. You'll get KO'd the cheapest ways f***ing imaginable, outside of Sonic 06' and other glitchy/game glitching up type of crap. That way you'll know how to beat it on Intense, because you'll be used to the cheapness of the SSE.

All in all, SSE is good for what it is, but it's by no means great It's an average kind of single-player (with a very small story length, though it contains many good and intresting scenes) at best.
Too much Nintendo "childish" crap and influences if you ask me. Not very serious at all, and Tabuu makes no f***ing sense.

O, and it's not like the little bobble heads give away anything! >_< I'm surprised the admins didn't eliminate those in these spoiler free forums. >_>
Lol, I started on very intense and got ***** so bad. I very much enjoyed the great maze though, everyone, get hyped for the maze, get hyped get hyped get hyped. and also when you unlock
Lulz you looked
be sure to his down b, its amazing... lulz

Zema

Smash Journeyman
I really wish I didn't see the roster, but when you're the last country to get it, it seems like everyone just mocks you. I envy the person who has not seen one secret character.

Also, I'm not going near the SSE storyline.

Top Bottom