• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is still brawl virgin >.>

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol well i looked at how many people are viewing and thers only 3 people viewing this sub forum!

whos still not looked at any of the characters that were not mentioned in the dojo or new stages, past characters, or SEE storyline?

today i lost it... i looked at everyones final smash. lol so yeah i coudlnt resist. guys its both worth it but i bet the freaking excitement and fun youll have if you find out yourself when you play the game would be 10x greater.

this game looks SOO freaking good. well have fun for years.

so hang in there were about 16 days away!

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i havent gone near the SSE storyline, and i dont plan to

another thing im avoiding is how to unlock everything. i know that sounds stupid, cos if i know everything i might as well know how to unlock it, but when i get brawl i want to be suprised by a 'warning new challenger' or a 'you have unlocked luigis mansion'. unfortunately i accidentally stumbled across how to unlock a few characters, but i guess thats no big deal. as long as the SSE is still a secret.

only a few months to go (im in europe) :D

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol not me, I know every stage, every chacter, the whole SSE storyline. And I've actually played the game. So I think I'm quite the opposite from a brawl virgin.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
The last thing I want spoiled for me is the story line of SSE. Anything else doesn't really bother me, but I stay clear of a lot of character things(like taunts).

I actually got to play the game a bit, so stage spoilers weren't exactly a big deal =)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I purposely want to know everything so I dont stumble into [Insert Unlockable Character's Name Here] and not know his moves and how the best way to defeat him is.

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
dude i think everyone should get as much info as they can, becuase the more you find out, the more youll know the game (resulting in better gameplay)

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I know all the characters, seen most the stages and know a few spoilers about the SSE. But I haven't played the game and I don't know what all the characters play like.

16 more days then I'll have tons of time to figure out all the characters, and hopefully it will be a breath of fresh air.

I still play both Melee and N64 regularly but thats probably cause their the only two games that can keep my Brawl anticipation in check.

PensFan101

Smash Rookie
lol well i looked at how many people are viewing and thers only 3 people viewing this sub forum!

whos still not looked at any of the characters that were not mentioned in the dojo or new stages, past characters, or SEE storyline?

today i lost it... i looked at everyones final smash. lol so yeah i coudlnt resist. guys its both worth it but i bet the freaking excitement and fun youll have if you find out yourself when you play the game would be 10x greater.

this game looks SOO freaking good. well have fun for years.

so hang in there were about 16 days away!
I've seen the roster, but other than the dojo clips, I've seen maybe 2 SSE clips. It's gonna be great.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It matters...

Is someone a virgin if they pull out?

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
I'm still a Brawl virgin; the only things I know about Brawl are the updates that aren't spoilers that have been released on the Dojo. :D

NukeA6

Smash Master
I'm a virgin SSE-wise. I'm saving the orgasms for March 9.

You could say the same for stages but thanks to a thumbnail preview on Youtube and stupid reviewers on GameFAQs I know two of the hidden stages.

BTW, doesn't this thread look familiar to anybody?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I lost it in day negative two of Brawl's Japanese Release date! :laugh: Subspace Emissary, Trophies, Assist Trophies, Roster, Stages, Stage Builder Pieces, Items, Pokéball Pokémon...I've screwed it ALL! :laugh:

All I can say is, don't get obssessed with the SSE. It's great, but it's not THAT GREAT. It's no Metal Gear Solid, in other words, and gameplay is the main thing in it, definitely. ;)

O, and spoilers: MARIO IS IN BRAWL! XD

I got layed before Brawl came out, lol! :chuckle:

This topic's title is GOLDEN! :laugh:

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I know everything except the second half of the SSE =( it'd definitely be better not to know for the excitement firsthand but I could never stop myself, I looked at ALL the spoils the day the Japan version came out.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've watched many videos on the internet where people lose their virginity and have fun for hours, my eyes aren't virgin anymore but I haven't found somebody to lose my virginity with... at least not yet.

But **** I can't wait... it seems so good

...Somebody?

WR3K

Smash Ace
ive seen everything except SSE details...

the info i know is because i wanted to know. however i browse everything normally and manage to not get SSE spoiled

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Only thing I don't know is about SSE. I've seen some videos, but not enough to really spoil anything (I don't really care that much if it gets spoiled at this point, but I have not seen enough videos to know exactly what happens, nor do I care to look, I'll wait).

Roster, Stages, how to unlock (since I heard some stuff about this I had to start checking it out).

I will probably also keep away from the different challenges in challenge mode... it would probably be more interesting to do those if you don't know them all ahead of time.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't help looking at the characters, if i didn't i wouldn't have lasted long. I have seen none of the ways to unlock the characters or any of the storyline stuff though and i don't plan to.

PrinceOfDalaam

Smash Apprentice
Ive looked at the roster, but i havent looked at how to unlock the secret chars.

Also, i havent seen any of SSE, that i wish to save for when i actually get the game :)
I also dont think ive seen all the stages, but i don't really care.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol well yeah, ill do my best for stages, but characters i know all.

i dotn know how to unlock so its going to be realyl fun kinding out. i know nothing about the SEE so ill be on this forum and the character discussion only.

im glad some people had fun with the thread ttile >.>

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've watched many videos on the internet where people lose their virginity and have fun for hours, my eyes aren't virgin anymore but I haven't found somebody to lose my virginity with... at least not yet.

But **** I can't wait... it seems so good

...Somebody?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! You just won teh internetz. I've already lost it, but I haven't "played" with it. So just come on over.... ;)

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Radamanthus

Smash Apprentice
i havent gone near the SSE storyline, and i dont plan to

another thing im avoiding is how to unlock everything. i know that sounds stupid, cos if i know everything i might as well know how to unlock it, but when i get brawl i want to be suprised by a 'warning new challenger' or a 'you have unlocked luigis mansion'. unfortunately i accidentally stumbled across how to unlock a few characters, but i guess thats no big deal. as long as the SSE is still a secret.

only a few months to go (im in europe) :D
WHOA that's exactly like me, only i live in north america. but europe is much cooler...except for getting brawl later. no offense.

Top Bottom