• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is going to main Diddy?

Kentalish

Smash Lord
because bowser juniour is the ****s... man i have to write this again it makes me laugh.

im going to use the dixie costume for ****s and giggles. LOL

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i have a different meaning for "main". most people consider their main as one or two characters. i have like 5-7 mains.

well, i shouldn't say main either. i guess i should say "characters i play as often". either way, i know i'll be playin Diddy, regardless of his status on the tier level (IF there even is one)

clowsui

Smash Legend
supposedly diddy was mained by isai at the convention...watch out guys, isai's prolly not going to sandbag for those first years of brawl :o

as for me, i'll consider diddy, he looks tight. i might go mario/diddy + meta (for secondary) + possibly samus, though wd removal hurts her a lot. all depends on what happens. i might even main snake, looks close to zss type character and right now closest to sheik except without **** needles. snake's bthrow -> bair wins harrrd.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
lol yea your right lucas just has hexagon moves... but im still going to play them all. PT looks fun but if megaman gets in im gunna use mostly diddy and mega man. Im not really a metroid fan but if ridley is in ill give em a shot.

Diddy is brawl

edit: dedede is in hes going to be one of the people i play as

jayhowell07

Smash Rookie
i'm always gonna be maining Link, there's nothing any new character can do to change that, but i've always wanted Diddy in this game, so he'll definately be my second (if Dixie ISN'T in it...which she's totally gonna be).

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
As far as colours, I'll probably stick to good old Red hat / shirt unless someone else is using that, then I'll use the blue colour.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I had only one time when i wanted too main as Diddy. That was when in the Donkey Kong movie when Diddy is in the air with his popgun shoting bullets.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Mastamind: No, you can only use his overB once in the air and you're immobile till you hit the ground. Check the moves thread for that kind of info in the future.

Dedede's gonna own. He was one of my top 5 hopeful newcomers. I'm happy...:)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im probably gonna main diddy kong.. unless someone else that catches my eye even moreso that hasnt been announced yet.. :)

Rex+

Smash Ace
Definitely not main (my heart belongs to Fox), but most likely a sub-main. He's got speed, and I hear he's good at fighting.
Just my playing style.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I only main Diddy in the Brawl demo because 0-Suit Samus isn't very selectable.
And Pikachu wasn't really anything new to me.
I'll most likely main Wario when I buy it.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear, Diddy Kong easily makes my top five characters to use, Zero Suit Samus would rank numero uno though, but Diddy is like, around number three or so.

His cartwheels seem to be a nice charged dash to be chained with other moves. Can't wait for the monkey love to commence.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Presently, Diddy is among those I'm considering maining. Its between him, Sonic, and Pit for now, and to be honest I am leaning mostly towards the other two. Whether he remains in my considerations after the full roster is known - well, I'll just have to wait and see.

Zevix

jigedysmashmo

Smash Cadet
im gonna main diddy before any other character when the game comes out! does anyone know if he will have to be unlocked or not? i hope not because his final smash is awesome, hes pretty agile, and the subspace emissary video about him finally made me decide to own with him :laugh:

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
He's my favourite tied with Luigi and Koopa Troopa. DKC is easily my favourite Nintendo series. If he was in Melee I would have mained him easily.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Speculation of this nature fails. You guys do not know who you'll be maining. Diddy could become the new Pichu for all we know.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I want to try to main him...He seems like the most normal newcomer with no one complaining about his faults from playing the demo.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Even IF Diddy had to become the next Pichu I'd main him. >_<;; Yes I'm that happy that he's in the game. But then again, I said the same about Mewtwo in Melee. :p Anyways, Diddy WILL become my main no mather what.

Top Bottom