• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here likes Wolf's character?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm very rare I guess. I don't know very many female smashers. I know graceofbass just joined and she mains Kirby, then there is a few from Boise Frankie Freakshow is one, not sure about the others, then me.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have a lot of family in Riverside. Buzz and I went down there to one of Ken's tournaments 2 years ago. It was awesome. :) I didn't play, but I watched. My first time being exposed to smash.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
what a moment...

Anyways I might as well get back on topic (if anything a topic idea: When were you first exposed to smash)

anyways
I like Wolf's character mostly for his looks as well as the Wolfen; its a bummer that he almost looses his character in assault though...

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I have a lot of family in Riverside. Buzz and I went down there to one of Ken's tournaments 2 years ago. It was awesome. :) I didn't play, but I watched. My first time being exposed to smash.
Cool. I don't know many of the smashers here since I don't go to tournaments. I might be exposed to more when I go to UCR. Anyways, lol, I like Wolf because of his Werewolf look and his claw attacks. He's just awsome.

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Wolf must be so bad@$$ that he is attracting all of the ladies (probably with some help from Panther).

To answer the topic's question, who here doesn't. Even people who hate Wolf in Brawl (Krystal Hopefuls) think that he is awesome. (like my friend).

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Hopefully when the game comes out in US someone will post an English version of the vid, so I'll make an English version of the gif!

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
Wolf is one of those characters that actually have depth to them. The whole "villain starts helping protagonist thing but still is evil" thing... I like that. I sure hope he can keep up with Brawl's top tier so I can actually play him competitively and win. It definitely seems like it :)

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
Wolf must be so bad@$$ that he is attracting all of the ladies (probably with some help from Panther).

To answer the topic's question, who here doesn't. Even people who hate Wolf in Brawl (Krystal Hopefuls) think that he is awesome. (like my friend).
what makes ya think that. panther is an idiot and the reason i picked wolf is that he's my favorite game character of all time.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
That brings up a question... hmm should I make a poll on whether a smasher is male or female? is it worth the effort?

Anyways I like wolf for how he is and his constant interruptions (lol)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Yeah, Wolf is cool.
His quotes have even seeped into my friends.
One of them will not stop saying "You're good, but I'm better" just because he beat me at smash.
I'm a good player, but with no practice whatsoever. I wasn't prepared for a worthy foe. I haven't had one in months, maybe years.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hmph. Wolf's all about his cheesy quotes,
"I can't let you do that starfox"
"You'll be joining your dad soon fox"
Gangster :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i am proberly the only girl smasher in west belfast
Yay! I think I tried making a female smashers thread, but.... I think it got lost. :(

Anyways, I got my hands on Brawl again the other night. I think taking long absences and coming back are good because I totally did awesome! Wolf is so strong... is forward smash is so powerful, I can knock everybody away! ^_^

SilverFang

Smash Cadet
I like Wolf as a character. He's my favorite Star Fox character and that's why I'm maining him. Cheesy quotes are just a plus.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
The reason i like wolf is because he looks like a Fox gone bad, and dosnt he lok like he is out for blood? i believe so! and yeah, hes just awesome

Roscoewolf

Smash Cadet
I dont remember anything he said in SF64 , i just remember as kid going holy cool a tank xD
but anyway Wolf is badass and I've thought about maining him, I dont know much of his character but he looks like a cool brawl character. >.>

Top Bottom