• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here likes Wolf's character?

ThePlantiff

Smash Cadet
Facts of Wolf:
1. The only thing that can stand up to Wolf are Snakes and Falcons who drive cars.
2. Wolf dislikes Shadow the hedgehog, the only failed member in his anti-heroism classes.

Well on topic, I like wolf because of how he resents Fox throught assault, and that game changed his personality, and appearance for the best. I didn't play Command so I don't know about him there.

I also like how he looks and acts bad***, unlike Ike who looks like one but I don't like his pro-laguz stance during two games. Then again Ike is a Fire emblem Lord, they tend to be pacifists.(Roy,Marth,Eliwood,Eirika,prolly Leaf and Celice)

Besides stupid catchphrases are definately a plus, since the best charcters have always stupid quotes. Here are some examples.

Guard: I heard he has Stealth camoflague.
Snake: Stealth Camoflague, huh? (Snake has like 90 of these)

Cap. Falcon: SHOW ME A MOVES

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Besides stupid catchphrases are definately a plus, since the best charcters have always stupid quotes. Here are some examples.

Guard: I heard he has Stealth camoflague.
Snake: Stealth Camoflague, huh? (Snake has like 90 of these)

Cap. Falcon: SHOW ME A MOVES
I agree. Personally, I don't really like characters that are overly Badd***, by that I mean characters who are super-serious, emotionless, uncaring about anything *CoughShadowtheHedgehogCough*. Those characters are just really dull and un-likable to me. Even Ridley apparently shows some sort of emotion in that Metroid e-manga.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
My problem with Wolf's cheesy quotes is that a lot of people think he has good voice acting because of the cheesy quotes. Cheesy quotes =/= good voice acting

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
I love wolf for his character. I was excited as heck when i first saw him in the opening scenes in Melee, to later be disappointed when he wasn't playable. I was ecstatic when I saw him on these boards meaning he was playable. Instantly I thought "MAIN!" And I just happened to be really good with him when I got my hands on Brawl for a few hours.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Tell that to the non-believers! XD

The only time he can be viewed "evil" is that he's been considered a criminal.

FmAiGkGeO

Smash Cadet
Not ready to read through all six pages of this so I don't know if it's been said or not, but I think the cheesier character would have to be sonic. "Yooouuur tooo Slow." So cheesy.

Icksil

Smash Rookie
I wish they put in the ability to quote wolf for taunts.

"What? is that all you got?"
"You're good, but I'm better"
"You're not so tough!"

all would work pretty well imo

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I like his new quotes.

"Hmph! Cowards, the bunch of you!"
"What's the matter? Scared?"

Top Bottom