• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else lies claim to Ninja Puff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol doyoung2win. I love your sig. I play the flower jiggly. Shes my brand new and fist in a year secondary.

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
i can only play with blue ribbon. NEVER the red umbrella and NEVER naked. Its too awkward...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Ninja Jiggly? o_O

I had always known her as Fighter Jiggly... I was always with Kirby before, and that headband with its long wavy strands in back instantly remind me of Fighter Kirby's headband...

If you think about it, ninjas wouldn't have their headbands trail those tails as long as Jigg's does, if at all, they're very short. (Get outta here, stupid turtles!) Take a look at Afro Samurai, how insanely long those headband tails are... you wouldn't be calling them ninjas, would you?

Sliq

Smash Master
Flowerpuff is the only way to go.

Oh, and it's not Ninjapuff, it's ChuckNorrispuff.

Drex

Smash Apprentice
i always considered the green puff to be more of a Richard Simmons puff, do the down smash, some pounds to the left and the right and then a quick dash dance and you have had a full work out of jazzercise

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I am offical now... Somehow defaulted the character, and started the match as normal Jigglypuff. I felt totally naked. Gimme mah headband, dammit!

Headband is even more coolness, because it enables Jiggs to enter Hippy Mode. :D

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I lay claim to the Naruto Jiggly because when I play Jiggly I never give up and can pull out some surprize victories. Getting caught by IC and damaged to 800~% I still won't give up. I also like the headband since in Free for all I sneak up on who ever grabs and Rest them just to say "Its a Ninja Attack!" Fun stuff.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
Thi is the slogan i use for red puff but i guess it could apply to ninja puff, naruto reference.

The Fighting Flower of Pallet Town Blooms Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom