• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else lies claim to Ninja Puff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'm just curious. I know King plays crown Puff, KillaOR and AOB play(ed) bow Puff, I play Ninja Puff. I think Zulu plays bow or nude Puff, can't remember.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Does green bow jigglypuff from 64 count? Because the bow is the same color as the band right? I have 64. I know I'm lame. Shut Up!
EDIT: here is something for you green jiggs users:

4% APR

Smash Champion
I play ninja puff. I don't really like the ribbon that much, but I play all green characters.

Tron V2.0

Smash Apprentice
Ninja puff is awesome, it's like the Pound is a karate chop and the rest is a super secret technique passed down through generations. All my characters are blue for Tron's sake, but ninja puff is just too cool.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Zulu plays ninja puff.

When I first picked up jiggs, I wore the crown and made my name "QEEN" and sang "Long Live the Queen" every time I won. Then I found out about King and I felt uncreative.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
I usually play nude Puff. Does that make me unique?

^_^

biohazard930

Smash Apprentice
Ninja-puff is the only way to go.

I used to go with no headgear, but I now go green. The headband just flies behind so gracefully with all the maneuvering Jigglypuff does. It's awesome.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I love the ninja. I think its one of the best alt. costumes in the game. I really hope it carries on into Brawl, so I can see it with better graphics. I really want to see my headband blowing in the wind behind me as I perform my attacks.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
dude, ninja puff is one of my mains, in case my avatar doesn't say that cleaerly enough for you ^_^

i love this topic already, even though there's nothing really funny or constructive in here. Maybe it's cause i always called it ninjapuff even before i got competitive with SSBM

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
LOL @ "nude Puff," I always called it Naked Puff too.
I use Ribbon aka Blue Bow Puff. Ribbon grants you immunity to status effect. I call Red Puff "Puff Cocktail" because the red thing looks like a cocktail umbrella.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Ribbon doesn't give you immunity to Doom.

Which is Jiggs' biggest weakness anyway.

Mr. Matic

Smash Rookie
I play the Ninja puff as a tribute to KishPrime...who taught me almost everything I know about resting, and definitely everything about spacing, aerials, and DI

TridenT

Smash Cadet
I'll be honest, I'm partial to green regardless... so had the green color been a bow, a crown, or something else, I still would've gone with it.

However, I am lucky that it gives me the glory of Puffjutsu.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
I too lay claim to Ninja Puff, the true Puff among all puffs.
Looking like Snake is just gravy.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
Playing normal Puff makes it look so...naked. I get disturbing images, which is why I play ninjapuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom