• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is nervous about Brawl potentially sucking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chansen

Smash Lord
Well if your mind is made up, I wont stop you...but you were a good poster.

Are we talking about anything but Dylan?

Ike's special moveset:awesome...period.
I'm pretty sure just about everyone knew it was going to be aether.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Brawl BETTER not be region locked, because I have Azen on my Wii FC's, and I was hoping he could play me in Brawl, maybe pick up a few Luigi tricks. (Does he still play Luigi?)

And that sucks about Strikers, too. I wanted to play Sensai. :(

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Brawl BETTER not be region locked, because I have Azen on my Wii FC's, and I was hoping he could play me in Brawl, maybe pick up a few Luigi tricks. (Does he still play Luigi?)

And that sucks about Strikers, too. I wanted to play Sensai. :(
Region-locked is when a person has the game but it's a different code, so you can't play them. For example, because we are in the U.S., we can play people in the U.S. because we have the NTSC version of the game, but not people who have the PAL version of the game. You get it?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Apparently there's no chance that this thread is going to stay on topic any more, so closed it gets. If someone really wants to talk about potential Brawl pitfalls (yes, pun intended) minus the needless drama, go ahead and start a new thread.

Dylan, if you'd like to discuss any of the warnings you've received and compare them to what happened to other posters in that thread, please feel free to open up a thread in Forum Disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom