• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do your friends always use?

meery

Smash Cadet
1 of my cousins use MK/lucario, another cousin uses kirby but i usually pity her and usually let her win, my friend's brother uses Falcon and is the only competitive player of my friends, and that friend uses toon link and fox.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The person I play with most uses random, but used Pit trough SSE, and the other one uses random, but sticks with Captain Falcon and Ike.

Marth and Falco being my best characters (but not mains, I use whoever I feel like at that moment in time XD) often gives me the upper hand.

Koala

Smash Cadet
Let's see, there is a King Dedede/Pikachu, Falco, Marth, Lucario, Diddy Kong, Game and Watch in my group of brawl friends.

4L3X

Smash Rookie
One of my friends uses Marth or Zelda/Sheik, while my other friend only uses wolf, or should I say wolf's laser and forward smash.

highfive

Smash Lord
=Online=
I'd say Lucario and a lot of Ikes. But occasionally a Meta Knight and Pikachu.
=In Real Life=
I'd say Luigi, Falco and sometimes Captain Falcon for ditto battles.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My friends always pick either their main or secondary. But I fight for my friends too many Ikes too many Marths. I don't consider them friends any more.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Out of my Friends who play Brawl, there's only one who is actually good enough to play with me on par. He uses 31 of the characters in brawl, but can only go on-par with me with about 10-13 of em.

My cousin uses Falco/Pika/Olimar

Other friends of mine use Oli/Marth/Ike/Sonic/Kirby

People who I don't really consider "Friends" who go to the school's game club play Kirby/Bowser/MK/Space Animals (For final smashes, unless they're playing me and I'm all like "TURNIN' OFF ITEMS *****")/Ike/Marth/Anybody who isn't Mario really.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
My one friend mains random.

The others go

1. Luigi/Diddy Kong/Wolf
2. Sheik/Zero Suit Samus

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
All of my friends suck.
The only person who I play irl who is good is my cousin, he plays Kirby.

Hi-C

Smash Rookie
I got Pikachu who is trying to learn to not get grabbed by my Oli. An overconfident Lucas and a Marth too unconfident to fight.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Let's see...
Sonic/Toon Link
Falco/Luigi
Diddy
Falco again
Lucas
Ike
Ike again
I THINK Snake
Random

And thats all I remember. Ike and Falco seems to be popular around these parts. Take note that the Diddy (BANANAS, HUMP ATTACK) Kong player is a girl :p

Top Bottom