• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think are the most hated entertainment companies?

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Can I throw in my vote for Disney because they brainwash kids with the poop they call music?

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I gotta go with MTV on this one. Not that MTV was that much different in the late 1990's/early 2000's; but it seems like music videos are hardly ever played on that channel besides in the early AM hours. By 2004/2005 They would play 2 music videos then go to five minutes worth of commercials. If I didn't like those two songs I wasted a good 11-13 minutes of time. After several cycles of this I just lost interest in it. In fact I think at one point music videos weren't even on in the morning anymore; or at least didn't seem to be. To be honest I haven't watch it very much in the last five years because it's just garbage/boring/nothing stuff.

Meta_Ridley46

Smash Cadet
I gotta go with MTV on this one. Not that MTV was that much different in the late 1990's/early 2000's; but it seems like music videos are hardly ever played on that channel besides in the early AM hours. By 2004/2005 They would play 2 music videos then go to five minutes worth of commercials. If I didn't like those two songs I wasted a good 11-13 minutes of time. After several cycles of this I just lost interest in it. In fact I think at one point music videos weren't even on in the morning anymore; or at least didn't seem to be. To be honest I haven't watch it very much in the last five years because it's just garbage/boring/nothing stuff.
Exactly. I thought that MTV was made specifically for music videos. But now all they show is that other junk and whatnot. I'm gonna vote MTV too.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'll vote for Sony, and as a PS3 owner, all I have to say is this...

How many ideas have they ripped off of Nintendo and Microsoft?

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
@Glenn Matthews: I'm sorry, but Fox News does not count. They are an company that provide issues that actually matter, not on entertainments usually.

@Steven9wii: Would would you vote for? Please explain.
I'm not trying to start a Fox News discussion, I'm only adding my 2 cents by saying that I understand what he meant, because of the reactions people get when Fox covers a story. Some think its laughable.

I vote for Disney.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Oh yea, count me in for Activision as well. I'm going to give back Mw2 to my friend once those map packs come out for the Ps3. I'm not paying 15 bucks for 5 maps. Plus that closing of some studio called Infinity Ward or something.

Top Bottom