• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you plan to take out Galleem with?

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
If I am alone or a single character with stocks...probably :ultganondorf: (using the darkness to snuff out the light)

If I have a team at my disposal...assuming 6: :ultganondorf::ultrichter::ultzss::ultridley::ultsamus::ultdarksamus: Maybe...my dream team changes daily, as I do not even know how well I will perform with any of them and their tweaks XD

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'll use Dark Samus because she will destroy anything and everything that prevents her from corrupting the entire universe with Phazon, including otherworldly beings capable of generating destructive beams of light.

The universe is already a dark place.

And it's about to get darker.
Hell yeah! I was going to make a post and say, "You thought Samus, didn't you? Well, I'm about to go dark because Dark Samus is going to show Galeem who the true threat of the galaxy really is."

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I ended up taking Galeem out with Snake because he was the one I used throughout World of Light.
Hey, did you know that spoiler boxes are supposed to be used to contain information on in game spoilers?

Me neither, so I want to put extra emphasis when I say this contains spoilers for content that comes after defeating Galeem.
As for Dharkon, I used Ike because he was in the Dark Realm waiting for me to unlock him.

Again, further spoilers in the box below for end game content.
When I went to take them both down simultaneously, the three fighters I used were Richter, Snake, and Ike in that order.

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Probably best if I put this for spoilers
Galeem I used :ultdoc: as he's usually my main (Debating if I will main him this time around)
But for the final fight you get to choose 3. I chose :ultdoc: as usual, :ulticeclimbers: because I want to use them more often and possibly be my secondaries, and :ultmiifighters: because I noticed you can change the miis hair color to whatever on the switch so I think having Super Saiyan God Vegeta going against 2 Gods at once sounds ****ing awesome.

Top Bottom