• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you plan to take out Galleem with?

Arthur97

Smash Master
Mario for me. However, if it's teams like Tabuu, it gets a bit harder to decide.

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
If it's a one on one fight, either :ultmarth: or :ultike: (Or maybe even :ultkirby: for dramatic story-telling XD )

If I get to bring in a dream team like the Tabuu fight from SSE (Which let you bring in six fighters, IIRC) :
:ultmarth::ultike::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultrichter::ultlittlemac:

In all honesty though, what I'm hoping for, is that the Galleem fight is insanely difficult but they allow you to use every single fighter in the battle.

XigmunGothar

Smash Cadet
If he battles similarly to Tabuu (moves and movement and all), I'd select between Young Link, Meta Knight, Shulk, and Richter. If we get a team, then that's my team.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
So wait, you can fight Galleem with anyone from the roster, right? It's not just limited to Kirby and/or the Original 8?

If that's the case, :ultrobin:. Answer's always going to be the same if I can help it.

Arthur97

Smash Master
So wait, you can fight Galleem with anyone from the roster, right? It's not just limited to Kirby and/or the Original 8?

If that's the case, :ultrobin:. Answer's always going to be the same if I can help it.
I imagine so. Kirby is likely just the starting fighter. After you get another (I have an idea that Mario will have to be unlocked before the path branches) you should be able to get by hardly ever using Kirby again if ever to beat it.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Probably Corrin

if its teams then I try to mesh as many fire emblem fighter as possible in with priority being in the following order

Chrom
Ike
Robin
Lucina
Roy
Marth

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'll be challenging Galeem with my mains: :ultness::ultjigglypuff::ultlucario::ultsnake::ultkrool::ultsonic:

As for the battle itself, I'm envisioning Galeem periodically summoning minions throughout the fight, and the player will have to quickly take out the minions while sustaining their assault on Galeem, because if his minions are allowed to stick around for long enough, he'll perform the exact same stunt he did in the intro cutscene — destroying his minions and absorbing their energy, then using that energy to fire off a salvo of nigh-undodgable instant-kill laser beams. The more minions Galeem absorbs, the more lasers he fires. Obviously, if you get more than a certain number of lasers coming at you at once... well, kiss your butt goodbye.

Last edited:

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
If he proves to be just as deadly and awesome as in Smash 4, :ultbowser:

If he proves to be an absolute beast that is fun to play, :ultkrool:

If he is good enough in this iteration of Smash, for the sake of the story, :ultkirby:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Scenario A (Edgy OC Fanfic): Mii Fighter
Scenario B (First & Last): Kirby, and I'll replace the Final Boss Music with This.
Scenario C (Die, Thanos! You don't belong in this world!): Whoever Ends Up Being My Main

If it's a team fight, probably my Main and Secondaries.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will only use :ultpit: to defeat Galleem...nobody else is needed

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The first time I fight Galeem, I'll be using :ultlink:.
For subsequent playthroughs, I'll probably change it up with :ultyounglink:, :ultpit:, :ultmegaman:, :ultshulk:, and :ultryu:.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Mewtwo. I might be planning to main Pokemon Trainer, but I'll admit there's a salty little fanboy inside of me who's salty about what he knew as the world's most powerful Pokemon getting so effortlessly eliminated in the opening cutscene and he wants revenge.

Nevermind the fact that the "word's most powerful pokemon" title was robbed from him ages ago. Screw you, Arceus. I bet you're buddies with Galleem.

Last edited:

Kulty

Smash Ace
I plan to take out Galleem with:ultmario:of course. He's the true main character of Nintendo after all. Even though :ultkirby: is the main protagonist of World of Light, Mario being the 2nd protagonist makes a lot of sense just like with SSE where both Mario and Kirby were the main protagonists.

If it's in teams like with Tabuu, I will probably go with this lineup (assuming 6): :ultmario::ultkrool::ultshulk::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultsonic:

Arthur97

Smash Master
I plan to take out Galleem with:ultmario:of course. He's the true main character of Nintendo after all. Even though :ultkirby: is the main protagonist of World of Light, Mario being the 2nd protagonist makes a lot of sense just like with SSE where both Mario and Kirby were the main protagonists.

If it's in teams like with Tabuu, I will probably go with this lineup (assuming 6): :ultmario::ultkrool::ultshulk::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultsonic:
Let me iterate, that being the starting fighter doesn't make him the protagonist. It makes him the starting fighter.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
:ultpokemontrainer: was OP against Tabuu, and I love them so probably him lol

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Assuming it'll be like Tabuu and you get to pick 6 characters, here's my team:

:ultinkling: - The Squid Wonder!
:ultkrool: - The Loose Kannon!
:ultlucas: - The Mental Menace!
:ultzelda: - The Flying Kick of Fury!
:ivysaur: - The Fatal Flower!
:ultkingdedede: - The Inspiration to us all!

D

Deleted member

:ultshulk:- He didn't warn anyone of his vision so he has to make up for his mistakes

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
:ultkirby: for the story - that will be my first playthrough. If it’s good enough, in the future I would do it again with :ultmario:,:ultshulk:,:ultrichter:, and :ultpalutena:(I suck at her, but her scene in the trailer was depressing and I want revenge)

Syntherios

#MasterChief4DLC
NNID
Syntherios
Switch FC
SW-0693-8607-4207
I'll use Dark Samus because she will destroy anything and everything that prevents her from corrupting the entire universe with Phazon, including otherworldly beings capable of generating destructive beams of light.

The universe is already a dark place.

And it's about to get darker.

LoreAbidingCitizen

Smash Rookie
Another team battle scenario would be so cool! I'd probably fight Galeem with a mix of my Smash Wii U favorites and most anticipated newcomers.
Something like :ultmario::ultcloud::ultkrool::ultridley::ultisabelle::ultsimon: sounds the way to go! If it's a one-on-one fight then I gotta' go with Mario, no question. Might seem a little boring but he's my current main and the face of Nintendo as others have mentioned.

Last edited:

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Doesn't matter... Though it'd probably be who I'd have on my team which will most likely be :ultsnake::ultpokemontrainer::ultinkling::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultsamus:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I remember the first time I beat Tabuu back in Brawl I finished him off with Wario, so maybe I might relive that heroic villainy with someone like Ganondorf or Ridley.

Otherwise, I might use Simon, Mario, Kirby, Samus and Inkling if it's going to be an endurance team.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If we have a Tabuu-esque team of six, I'll be going with:
:ultchrom::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultmewtwo::ultmario:and one of (:ultgreninja::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultsimon:).

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If Galleem has anything to do with Tabuu, then :ultrob:, who still wants revenge after the Subspace Emissary. And cos he's my main.

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
If it's only one character, either:ultkrool:or:ultwolf:, my planned co-mains.
If it's a team of 6 like with the battle against Tabuu, then :ultkrool::ultwolf::ultdk::ultyounglink::ultinkling::ultness:.

Last edited:

AkkoBestuGrill

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3626-4449-6484
If it's gonna be a one character battle I'll go with:ultmarth:. If it's a team like Subspace I'll go with :ultmarth::ultjigglypuff::ultgreninja::ultcorrin::ultchrom::ultlucas:

Last edited:
Top Bottom