• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Do You Intend To Main Upon Release?

Heracr055

Smash Ace
I'll update my list since 1) the novelty of everyone being back has worn off, and 2) we just had a Direct.
I'll still prioritize Jiggs and Young Link. I've taken a liking to Zelda's redesign (thanks to her alts looking nice ), and Dabuz's vid on her makes me want to try her. I like the Belmonts' kit & move flow from the trailer, so he may be my strongman replacement for Ryu. Dark Samus is tempting too, especially considering how smooth her animations look. Lastly, despite not playing a DKC game, I'm excited for K. Rool.

Last edited:

UnknownM

Smash Cadet
Really want to try out Ness. Hopefully he and the other 3 N64 unlockables are available at the start as well with the Original 8.

If not then I'll play Pikachu.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well, for me, :ultlink::ultgreninja: (:ultlucario::ultmewtwo::ulttoonlink::ultmarth::ultpit: as possibilities). I like to play a lot of characters, and I get even more choices, so . . .

VillainFan42

Smash Cadet
NNID
VillainFan42
3DS FC
4511-1345-7864
I am totally maining Richter. I used him as my avatar back when the 3DS game was released before I thought he even had a prayer of being included. I hoped Simon would get in eventually, but Richter caught me completely off guard. He's always been my favorite Castlevania character (I even went as him for Halloween two years in a row) and him being in Smash is the highest honor that can be bestowed on a character.

Garbage Cat

Smash Rookie
It's really hard to say who exactly I will main for Ultimate. Dark Samus is looking really nice, and she's the newcomer that has resonated with me the most, though all of the newcomers (besides Inklings and Ridley) click with me to some degree and look fun. In terms of returning veterans, Ice Climbers, Young Link, and Pokemon Trainer look like a blast, and I never actually got to unlock Snake and Wolf in Brawl, so I'll definitely give them a go as well.

Top Bottom