• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do u want in brawl, but isnt?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Well I can't find a 10th char I want. And the mario series seems pretty lonely this time around.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Just look at my avatar and you know the answer :).

Top three would be Dante, Mewtwo and K.Krool. Dante because he just is so cool, Mewtwo is ultimate pokemon after all and K.Krool would be great heavy character alongside Bowser and DK.

Billychu

Smash Cadet
Geno from Super Mario RPG, Crono or Magus from Chrono Trigger, Cecil or Kain from Final Fantasy IV.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The sad, sad irony is all the characters I want in Brawl ARE in Brawl. Just not in a playable respect.

Stafy, Jill, Little Mac, Ray 1, Tom Nook, Isaac, Lip, Chibi-Robo, Krystal, Takamaru, Sukapon... the list goes on.
I feel for you. I'm sure you heard this by now but Sakurai decided 34 of Brawl's 35 individual characters on July 7th 2007, about 3 days after Iwata asked him to come up with a new smash bros... Yeah, we all got screwed over in that respect...

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
i wanted to see someone from the "Tales" series like kratos. I would rather have slippy be put in instead of krystal ^^.

Takuthehedgehog

Smash Cadet
Megaman, Mewtwo, Ridley, Black Shadow as heavy Captain Falcon clone, and Ganondorf with a new original moveset.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Wow... where to start?

1. Claus
2. Lip
3. Paula/Kumatora
4. Original moveset Ganondorf
5. Terra
6. Megaman
7. Geno
8. Mona
9. Isaac
10. Ridley
11. Samurai Goroh (everyone kinda forgot about him after he was the first AT'd most wanted)
12. Saki (he's so effing awesome)
13. Lyn
14. Micaiah
15. Ray

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Wasn't there a thread like this before?

Well... Felix from Golden Sun, he is not there in any way, and Roy from Fire Emblem.

Meh...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay, this was actually meant to be put in another thread asking what franchises could be represented by one more character, but I took so long to type it that the thread was closed before I submitted it. But, it took me so freaking long that I had to put it somewhere. Here goes:

Mario:

Paper Mario. He's a completely different character with the same name. He would have G & W's attributes as a 2D character, making him super light, and he'd only face frontwards. His moves wouldn't even resemble Mario's, as they would have three RPGs-worth of choices for moves. He'd represent a high-selling and popular franchise spanning the N64, GCN, and Wii, and I wouldn't even actually group him with the Mario universe, really.

Legend of Zelda:

Midna + Wolf Link: Brand new moveset that would be completely off the wall from everyone else, and she represents a fresh face in the Zelda franchise, while Link, Zelda and Ganon are staples.
OR
And Majora's Mask Link, whose down B would transform him into Deku, Goron, or Zora Link. Zora would use his fin boomerangs, be a high jumper and medium weight. Goron would be a powerful heavyweight with a spindash like Sonic's or Jiggs' that can charge, and if given enough time, spikes would form and make him able to change direction, otherwise it's just a straightforward roll. Deku would be the light one, weaker but he could glide with his flowers, spit Deku nuts and use that snot bubble thing as a charged B. Young Link would then have Link's moveset, except his bombs would be changed to forward B, and Toon Link could be "Windwakerized". Smaller Link lovers get this character, Toon Link "clone" haters get a new, different Toon Link. Everyone's happy. (Oh, and his FS? Fierce fvcking Diety Mask. So awesome.)

Metroid:

Dark Samus. Ridley works better as a boss, and being a playable character wouldn't do him justice, really. Dark Samus's only move that would resemble Samus's would be a charge beam, standard B. Everything else would be phazon-based attacks, not missiles or bombs. She would be lighter and glide across the ground like Mewtwo, and also be able to glide as a recovery, much like Peach. She would look like Samus, but play nothing like her, plus not be able to turn into a hot ZSDS. Her FS could either be a huge Phazon eruption, or a Phazon Corruption type-move where she starts sparking with bright blue like mad and goes around Supersonic style, or turn back into Metroid Prime and take up half the stage killing things like a Giga Bowser. Lots of possibilities.

F-Zero:

Black Shadow. Main villain for a franchise represented by only one character three games in a row. That's just unfair. Plus, he would indirectly help the Zelda franchise. He'd be the Melee Ganondorf, a bigger, badder, but slower, version of Falcon- not a *complete* clone, but close to that style. Then Ganondorf can receive a brand new moveset, thus both parties are happy.

Starfox:

The obvious one, Krystal. She'd be the only Starfox character not to have similar looking moves, but rather, use her staff, which has already created moves perfect for smash bros. special attacks (a long range blast, ice attack, earthquake, rocket boost thing, etc.) Her staff would also give her very different A attacks, and would make her different than any other character, as she's the only one with that weapon choice. Then, her FS would be climbing onto a Cloudrunner and firing fireballs like in the beginning or Starfox Adventures, either Yoshi style or Snake style. Plus, all the yiffers can jerk it to her instead of ZSS. So many choices for sex appeal in a Nintendo game? Impossible!

Pokemon:

I WANT to say Mewtwo, but... the reason he was cut was simply because there were too many R/B/Y generation pokemon already- in fact, that's ALL there was. He was cut to give way to the D/P generation. So, I would add a character to represent somewhere in between. G/S/C was even before Melee's time, so that narrows it down someone from the R/S/E generation. Who better than one of the "forbidden seven"? Plusle and Minun. They would work like the Ice Climbers and use baby pokemon moves incorporated with Pichu's moveset, plus have his weight and abilities and such. Thus, Pichu lives on and another game is represented.

R.I.P. Mewtwo. It's okay, you're still the best, and you could dissentagrate all of these inferior pokemon before someone could say "Falcon PAAAANCH!!" Super Smash Bros. just can't do you justice because of your sheer awesome power, much like Ridley. But, could it have been so hard to incorporate you as a boss in SSE too? You were already the bad guy in, what, two Pokemon movies? Psssh. Mewtwo haters. Just kill them with your telekenesis and call it a day.

Donkey Kong:

King K. Rool. He's the obvious choice, even though any of the DK64 kongs or Dixie make good candidates as well. Brawl is still lacking in baddies, and he's a classic one. He'd add to the heavyweight class as well, and with so many different costumes and moves used in every game he's been in, there are a lot of potential moves to choose from. Classic, different, and adding to two still lacking groups. Perfecto.

Finally, my own 'wtf' character, because R.O.B. and G&W deserve another friend:

The Nintendo 64 Kid. Yes, him. He would have his classic pajamas, with different colors and patterns for costume changes. He could punch in the air screaming "YES!!" and ground pound like he did on that poor box. His shrill scream as he destroys his vocal chords could paralyze opponents nearby, then he could beat the **** out of them while having that bone-chilling expression as he screams "FOOOOUUUURRRRR!!!!!" Then, as a comical down B, he unwraps his remote control car and immediately become uninterested, thus creating a projectile to spam at opponents like ZSS's armor. He's such a perfect candidate for the 'wtf' character, a nostalgic representative of the N64 days, and a rep. for the Youtube generation of today. His legacy would go down in history as a part of this game, and he would immediately be a fan favorite just to hear those blessed words: "NINTENDO SIXTY-FOOOOOOOUUUUUURRR!!!!!" screamed over and over again until his poor little lungs burst. This may be a bold prediction, but I honestly believe he has the potential to replace Captain Falcon as the catchphrase master.

King3De

Smash Rookie
i'd like to see Mewtwo return and maybe add Mega Man.. And add Machamp from pokemon.. add another heavyweight..

Dr. Death

Smash Rookie
Ridley
Cloud Strife
K. Rool
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Geno
Bomberman
Krystal
Black Shadow
Rival trainer
Plusle/Minun
Midna/Wolf Link
Mii
Animal crosser
Everyone from previous games besides Pichu and Young Link, declonified of course
Claus
Master Chief
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Isaac
Thats all i can think of...

GordoBaggins

Smash Rookie
Patamon, Megaman, He-Man, James from "James and the Giant Peach," Willy Wonka, Silas from "The Da Vinci Code, " Leonardo da Vinci himself, Ren from "Ren and Stimpy," Michigan J. Frog, Batman, Robin ("Wiener" Grayson), Robin (Jason Todd), Robin (Tim Drake), Robin (Stephanie Brown), Christopher Robin from Winnie The Pooh, Nico Robin from One Piece (with her Miss All Sunday outfit), Robin Hood, an actual robin, and the Hamburglar to be in Brawl.

SAKURAI, YOU DID NOT FULFILL MY WISHES
I H8 U :< *cry*

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Bomberman would of rocked. I also supported Ridley to be in, I always thought it would of been fun to play as a vicious dragon creature to beat up someone like who, kirby? xD

Top Bottom