• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who cut the cheese? Wario Combo Video by me

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Amazing video bro really stylish and good Wario. I love it almost makes me want to pick up Wario.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Good Wario and good combos. I use to play Wario but I dont anymore. Although, after watching this I may start working on Wario again.

TimboJimbo

Smash Rookie
I have never played Wario and I learnt so much. I didn't even know he had a chain grab and the throw into the wheel and then fsmash trick is awesome!!

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
I have never played Wario and I learnt so much. I didn't even know he had a chain grab and the throw into the wheel and then fsmash trick is awesome!!
that dthrow > tirehit > fsmashcombo is pretty legit, it also happens very often in serious tourney matches :)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im seeing it as unlisted, go to your videos list, click edit info on the video and set it to public instead of unlisted

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
cool vid, I didn't know wario had a CG on falco in 1:39 and 2:17

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
i want to create a second cv,
any good impressions for me (gags, music etc.)?

PM me :>

Top Bottom