• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are you seconding? Part two

Count

Smash Champion
I know there was a thread on this ages ago, but the game has changed and I'm sure many of your seconds have changed. I've been seconding sonic since the start but recently I've picked up wario. I'm not sure how well he complements diddy, but I'm having a blast playing as him. I don't have enough confidence using him against anybody other than my friends, but I'm hoping he can turn into a reliable secondary. As for sonic, he is a blast to play and could possibly be used in the future if they have a 'low tier' part of a tourney. So, who are you seconding and why?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm secondarying Mario because he is an under rated low tier character, and I always have fun with those kind =)

ADHD

Smash Hero
I play for money, so MK

but I play as most of the characters.
With noir on this one, praise the fing broken chars just in case you feel you might lose with diddy. He takes care of all of diddy's bad matchups its really hilarious, they were meant for eachother.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm somewhat the reverse of you, Count. I play Wario (b/c he's hella fun, as you said) as a main, and then I alt Diddy cuz he's really fun too. I also alt Game and Watch. At first I did it because he was a silly character, but I won't deny that I kept him because he's uber.

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
nicktendo i second dk for the time being

however im trying to replace him w/ddd, luc, or yoshi. ddd and luc r just op but yoshi is too fun... dk just doesnt have enough techs for me tbh, and if uv played 1 dk uv played them all, plus he rly doesnt counter dittys harder matches (neither does yoshi but 3 stocking mk with a joke char is ftw)

corse i technically main tl but hes insanely boring.

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
I second TL and Kirby.=P

They seem to go along well together, and they have all this stuff you can do with them.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Diddy's prolly my best character but as for a secondary for me it's a toss up between Yoshi, R.O.B, Peach and maybe even Mario. Likely R.O.B. though

Martial

Smash Apprentice
I used to main Marth, until I realised that Diddy was a lot more fun to play. Now I second Marth and Dedede.

Guilliam

Smash Rookie
I sort of have 3 mains, Diddy, G and Watch, and R.O.B.

I don't tourney much (Not many in the UK) but I play in a group of people who are decent at brawl and each of my characters counters one of thier individual playstyles somehow :p

IDK

Smash Lord
well now i play tons of people. diddy marth snake MK fox olimar pit lucas. others too but not as well as those^^^^.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Whats a secondary??? LoLz

Seriously though, who needs a secondary when you have Diddy as your main?

If you are going to use a secondary then use one that can take care of your personal Diddy's bad match ups.

-advent-

Top Bottom