• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are you best with.

AeryEcho

Smash Cadet
I main Fox, I guess, but only because I like to run circles really fast, and doge everything just toannoy people.
I can't shine, can't uair, I fail at smash.
Oh well. ^_^
Fast grabs are fun~

I second Yoshi, don't make fun of him ;_;
Even if I suck, I like this egg sniping, thank you very much!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I main Fox, I guess, but only because I like to run circles really fast, and doge everything just toannoy people.
I can't shine, can't uair, I fail at smash.
Oh well. ^_^
Fast grabs are fun~

I second Yoshi, don't make fun of him ;_;
Even if I suck, I like this egg sniping, thank you very much!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's obvious that yoshi looks so good in those matches because the ic's player is terrible.

Princess-Zelda

Smash Rookie
My main character is Zelda, because, despite her light weight, she is a very well balanced character. In her normal form, her magical attacks give Zelda a lot of power, while still retaining a decent amount of speed. While transformed into Sheik, she has a lot of flow and speed in battles. Sheik is very good for juggling an opponent and not allowing them to counter at all.

My backup characters are Ganondorf, Marth, and Roy.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zelda should never even be seen. She's really only there as a placeholder because Sakurai knew how hax Sheik was and wanted to keep her hidden as long as possible. Unfortunatly for us all, he failed miserably.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
:mad: this thread isn't about new England so stop :mad: Thanks all you real smashers! :)
stfu. MM?
REAL SMASHERS? OKAY SON. IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
qft
Zelda should never even be seen. She's really only there as a placeholder because Sakurai knew how hax Sheik was and wanted to keep her hidden as long as possible. Unfortunatly for us all, he failed miserably.

qft
the only real smashers that posted in here were the ones from New England.
qft

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
The last few smashfests at VegasSmash I did good with Doc/Ganon.

I think it depends though. I like to fight Spacies with Ganon and Shiek/Peach with my Doc. My DK suprises people though :)

Ted PJs

Smash Cadet
everybody is best with a high tier character unless they totally abstain from high tiers and never learn how to paly with them. thats pretty rare. what makes someone their own person as a smasher is what character they choose to play and their style obviously

my sheik, fox, marth, peach, falcon, and falco are all pretty much equal in a money match situation, but i prefer not to play peach, falco, and sheik usually. i play marth and fox and ness the most but my other favorites are falcon, luigi, mario, bowser, ylink, and pikachu. they all fit my style pretty well. but i can beat my friends with any character on a good day

Top Bottom