• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the (justifiably) best Dedede's

lain

Smash Master
This is merely for reference. Watching vids of good Dedede's helps (i.e. metagame in action)

Curiosity is just the bonus.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
The vids that I've seen are Seibrik, M2K and Fogo. Of those three, (Who are all amazing) I'd say M2K is the best. But it's close. I've never seen Aero or C018 but I'm sure they are amazing. I'll go watch their vids now, lol.

EDIT: Just watched some of both vids, and I'd say Aero is probably the best of them all.

CO18

Smash Hero
Just to name a bunch of good dedede's (in no particular order) from what i know.

m2k,atomsk,me,aero,seibrik,fogo,lord knight, vex kasrani,teba, tmac, toilethumor..

sry if im missing anyone.

anyway we really don't need another one of these threads :/

CO18

Smash Hero
Nothing is official, people who just post on the ddd boards and have vids are not the only good/best ddds.

You can't simply know, M2k may have the best DDD but noone knows for sure considering he uses mk more than ddd.
As for Aero some people in socal even think Teba is the best ddd in socal and is a better ddd than aero however most of you have probably never even heard of him. (Not saying I think hes better or anything since I really have no say since I dont live there but I believe aero is better). Just sayin theres alot of other unheard of and good ddds.

Most of you have probably never heard of Atomsk who is probably right up there with m2k and usually gets 2nd in nj tournies behind him however atomsk goes all ddd from what i know..etc,,

Just sayin theres really no point in arguing who is the best since that can't be determined right now so its best just to give names of good ddd players as requested and leave it at that.

whisperingtears

Smash Apprentice
wow you all are amazing. now i really want to learn dedede. i liked how areo used the waddle doo in his combo video.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol >;D.

but CO18 is right there is no real way to base d3 skill unless its by tourney results but even then it cant really be decided right now

lain

Smash Master
There's nothing wrong with these threads. It helps to know who's who, and to know what the metagame looks like in action.

But thanks everyone.

:colorful:

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
i'd say that m2k has best trny results, co18 has the online game locked down, and that aero is definitely the most fun to watch

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Wait, it's fun to watch D3? Sorry I just always focus on the other character is a D3 fight. I always find them too slow and predictable to watch. You'll notice I main Sheik though; I guess I'm just a speed demon.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
Haha, have you even played her? Compared to 90% of the cast she can move like a rocket.
ya i play her alot... and she's not fast, or good, i play her against some of my friends who are not as good, or after everyone has had a few drinks to even the odds a bit. i play sheik alot, i know the AT's and i mained shiek in melee, she's not fast

Buuman

Smash Ace
I'm really sick of these threads. I feel that the most experienced Dedede players are the winners of big tournaments. Even then, everyone is improving. No one can determine who plays D3 the most efficiently unless there is a big dedede tourney or something of that nature. However, people with vids of dedede are nice references but IMO it's just ignorant to say one is better just because they have a video if you guys get what I mean.

And just for some names of smashers that have dedede down to an art, from what Ive seen, are Aero, M2k, havent seen too much of CO18 but I'm not doubting he's good. I also hear Atomsk plays dedede pretty well. All the rest I havent see or heard to much about but this is from my perspective.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I dno if he's the best all around D3, since he doesn't main D3, he mains Meta. A qualification for the best D3 should at least be in the realm of D3 mains and not people who second him.

I'm sure M2K is wonderful, but he's not a D3 main, he's a D3 second, which in my book drops him from the races.

Right now, I believe it to be a dead heat between Aero and Seibrik, which to my knowledge are the only consistent top 4 placers at tournaments who play only D3.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
M2K isnt very modest ha. he will say he is the best and if he is not, he will make it so... hes a machine
And he knows when you think about him.

I hear that if you say his name 3 times he appears, like the candyman.

Mew2king! Mew2king! Mew2king!

AAAGGHHH!!!

Ahem, this is M2K, Fogo won't be posting for awhile, don't pay any mind to his absence.

Top Bottom