• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the best PT's?

Miles.

Smash Champion
lolwut

well i've started playing with the local crew here, the best of which are very impressive, so i expect to improve the more i play with these guys. i'm rough around the edges because up until now, online was the only competition i had. also i'll ask if we can record some stuff too so i can get my name out there on youtube.

i think it's pretty obvious who the best pt is...

the ******* responsible for this:

Atlantic South Rankings
S: Snake
A: Meta Knight; King Dedede, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch
B: Wolf, Marth, Donkey Kong; Olimar, Diddy Kong, Pit, Falco, Kirby, Pokémon Trainer, Fox, ROB

;)
who is that?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's another dude from the southeast that plays PT well. This guy named Chad. Someone nominated him for best PT in that video thread in the tactical forums. I saw that match live. :)

Edit: nvm, I didn't see that match live. I was thinking of a different match.

Miles.

Smash Champion
There's another dude from the southeast that plays PT well. This guy named Chad. Someone nominated him for best PT in that video thread in the tactical forums. I saw that match live. :)

Edit: nvm, I didn't see that match live. I was thinking of a different match.
That guy is bad I will skull****eathisbabies. aka **** him.

I think that I am definately up there on the list of better PTs.

I will be going to more tournies soon and possible flying out to Texas for one in October.

We need more vids of solid game play.

I would say the top in no particular order are Typh, Me, Egale, Retro, and Steeler.

Reflex you have zero vids break my heart. Typh and I have both won 30-35 man locals which is all I hear Reflex has done. But my top 5 is based of vids and posting.

Reflex you need vids.
Top Cat you need vids.
Fearmy you need vids.

Egale you said you were getting recording stuff for your b-day I hope to see some better vids from you soon.

Anyways, I dig this thread up because I honestly am pretty upset that PT is bottom tier.

Some dood in the video thread won a tourney with PT and MK and I am **** sure that any of the 5 PT's I listed are way better than that guys PT.

Miles.

Smash Champion
What about Trip?

That guy was intense. Almost TOO intense. Compared to him you're nuthin'.
I am TRIP.

LULZ.

Its ok.

Thanks for the compliment.

I think that that quote is definately going in my next sig.

youtube.com/dddonttrip

you notice all his matchs say PokemonMasterIRL but in match some say Trip.?

I changed board names.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Anyone not willing to be brave enough to post vids is not worth our time.

If you are going to claim you are the best you better back it up.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We're still trying to decide who is best PT? It's pretty impossible unless we all got together in person and had a ditto tourny. otherwise all we can see is that Reflex is our best bet.

TheLake

Smash Master
Im da best

Onlines not the best way to display skill but i dont mind.... Im hopin to travel more once i get a license

My ivy ***** the house (:

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Anyone not willing to be brave enough to post vids is not worth our time.

If you are going to claim you are the best you better back it up.
bad

We're still trying to decide who is best PT? It's pretty impossible unless we all got together in person and had a ditto tourny. otherwise all we can see is that Reflex is our best bet.
bad

Im da best

Onlines not the best way to display skill but i dont mind.... Im hopin to travel more once i get a license

My ivy ***** the house (:

worse

Trillion

Smash Ace
The Jort's Pokemon Trainer is pretty amazing. He's got a lot of vids up on youtube or he has a video thread on allisbrawl where he's got most of his matches posted.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
dittos are representative of your skill with pt............up to a certain level. pt dittos are way more complex than a battle with any other character, and as such a better player will be more likely to lose than against anyone else, because it can be so hard to catch up if your opponent knows what they are doing and puts themselves in a position where they are always with the character advantage.

as such i think if we all did dittos, it'd be FAIRLY even as long as you are decent. i've played retro and i think he's a better pt than i am, yet i took a few games from him regardless due to the way pt ditto matches work out sometimes.

Onxy

Smash Lord
I played Retro, I knew exactly what he was going to do, but the lag was too much for me to handle. IDK about him, but it was bad for me. Wi-fi sucks, it hardly matters when trying to determine who the better player is.

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
I agree, PT dittos doesnt necessarily show who is the better pokemon trainer.

I think the better pokemon trainer has to be able to beat a variety of different opponents to fully showcase his mastery with all 3 pokemon.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
the best PT has the best tournament record

end of fucking topic.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
SO who has the best tourney record? *did not bother to read thread, god help me if someone already posted it*

Icephoenix231

Smash Cadet
I'm the best at Pokemon trainer ever in life You are not this good and I'm going to make this list formed on what I personally think, of course including myself because I feel the need to brag about my playing on an online discussion board.

Run on sentences for the win. Come on boys, stop swinging your e-peens around. People didn't make this topic to brag, but check out videos/tactics of those they consider better than them.

infernovia

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure its reflex, he won a tourney using only PT.

Unfortunately, he has no videos. Even though I heard he ***** people in under 3 mins.

Top Bottom