• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which was your FAVORITE & LEAST fav. Pokemon Game?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
My favorite version is Platinum. :)

The least interesting for me was Leaf Green... just a copy of the old versions but it was the version without Growlithe... lame! What's a game if I can't get my precrious ARCANINE?!?!?!? :059:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Favorite -- GSC. 2 regions, although Johto was small. The pokemon selection lasted me through MANY run throughs. I (only playing Gold and Crystal) probably ran through the games about 5 times in a year or so. It was so good. I haven't ran through it completely since though. The same reason the OP put up to, I probably never beat the original RBY versions. Maybe yellow, but as for Red version -- it probably never happened (never got blue version, bro got it and silver). I was still getting the hang of the game, and my strategy was to level up charmander and solo the whole game with him with a level 3 cateprie and pidgey at my waist for nothing. I didn't even know about the HM system that well.

My favorite Spin - off would have to be the Mystery Dungeon series or the Stadium series.

As for worse.. it's hard to say. Probably Battle Revolution. OMG GRAPHICS AND ONLINE RANDOM PLAY OMG. >.> It's like the Brawl version of the Stadium Series.. Stadium 2 being Melee, and the hardest. XD.

and as for non spin-off... it's probably DPP. I still like it a lot though.

The least interesting for me was Leaf Green... just a copy of the old versions but it was the version without Growlithe... lame! What's a game if I can't get my precrious ARCANINE?!?!?!?
That's why Ninetails is there.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My favorite is probably Ruby. It was the first Pokemon game I owned personally, and it was mad confusing seeing all those new Pokemon. I only knew of the original 150, and maybe a few Johto Pokemon. (Living in South America and then moving to the US is confusing for things like that)

My least favorite is Platinum. I can't believe I used $50 on that. It's a great rehash of DP, but that's really it. At least I get bragging rights on the grounds I had it in September.

Jesustl64

Smash Cadet
They are all pretty good to me but my fav has to be pearl or crystal because crystal you could go to both regions and pearl is the newest one (not including platinum) but my least fav would have to be snap it didnt really have a point and it got boring after and hour

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I bet you don't know how to make Pikachu ride on Articuno on that level :p
I'm guessing you get Balloon Pikachu and then use the Poke Flute to release Articuno.

Everybody plays games on emulators now a days, there is nothing to be ashamed of, lol.
Not everyone (if I do, I only play ones I already have and even that's rare and usually for sprite-ripping), but let's drop the topic since we're not supposed to be discussing Emulators.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
lay off the diamond hate

anybody remember pokemon channel?
No, and yes.

Pokemon Channel was slightly stupid and pointless, but still fun. Call me crazy.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Best: Poke Snap. I ****ing own at that game.
Worst: Pokemon Ruby. Thats only because I dropped it and it restarted. Twice >.<

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Third gen gets way too much hate.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
My favorites are probably Emerald/Poke Stadium 1/Pokemon Snap/Pokemon Puzzle League

Least favorite is definitely Pokemon Channel, or Colliseum.

: D

Top Bottom