• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which two characters would you most want to cuddle up with on a stormy night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu and Pichu?

In a more practical sense, Mewtwo (who can literally stop the storm) and Falcon.

chize

Smash Apprentice
not jiggs, she might accidentally rest me

i feel like i could rest up on fox's bushy tail

i would say snorlax but he only comes out when you throw a pokeball

so maybe dk, he looks big and warm

*no homo*

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
fox and lucario lol

fluffy and warm and fox has tail that can be blanket or pillow so does cario. cario can easily survive the cold so that way he would be our biggest heat source. (seeing as thats where you find him in brawl is top of snow mountain)

and no homo

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
toon link cause hes super cool and we could spare to past the time.
and fox cause cause hes cool with a furry comfty tail.plus i heard he carries an extra gun.i want that gun

y is every1 saying no homo.whoever thinks its homo is homo and with that i bid u adu or whoever its spelled.

keeper

Smash Champion
toon link cause hes super cool and we could spare to past the time.
and fox cause cause hes cool with a furry comfty tail.plus i heard he carries an extra gun.i want that gun

y is every1 saying no homo.whoever thinks its homo is homo and with that i bid u adu or whoever its spelled.
Stop yiffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom