• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stage do you love to fight on?

Riggy Rascal

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-5630-4667
I can appreciate Smashville - I've been an Animal Crossing fan for years now. Plus, 2:00 AM is one of my favorite tracks.

I'm also really starting to like Lylat Cruise. Neat visuals with great tracks!

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Top 5 Favorite:
5. I don't really care much for the others. I do love the returning stage
Jungle Japes from Melee, though. I love the ambience, background, music, and the fact that you can actually fight uninterrupted.
4. :battlefieldb:, My favorite stage for serious fights. Far better than Final Destination.
3. :frigate:, Very fun stage. Some dynamic elements, but nothing that will ruin your battles.
2. :delfino:, I love Super Mario Sunshine, so it's no surprise I love this stage.
:yoshi2:'s Island. Why does this not have an icon? Such a wonderful and colorful stage.

Last edited:

solarunity6

Smash Rookie
I like to play on…
:warioware: This stage mostly with my friends when we aren't trying to practice just to have a good time.
:smashville:A nice simple stage to play on. Pretty easy to recover and a good KO zone.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Aside from :battlefieldb: and :fdb:, I enjoy fighting on stages like :eldin:, :castlesiege:, :delfino:, :frigate: and :shadowmoses:.

I'd always love to play on :castlesiege: just to listen to Ike's Theme, which is such an epic track. :p

krakkenchaos

Smash Rookie
There's something I like about almost all of the stages, but my top 5 in no particular order are probably :greenhill::pirateship::distantplanet::battlefieldb::smashville:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
:pirateship: :lylat: Are my favorite stages. Lylat Cruise has some neat visuals and Pirate Ship is fun to play and I'm a LOZ fan.

:mky: I never play on this stage. Ugh.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
In order:

1. Lylat Cruise
2. Halberd
3. Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
4. Battlefield
5. Final Destination
6. Smashville
7. Delfino Plaza
8. Castle Seige
9. Shadow Moses Island
10. Bridge of Eldin

Last edited:

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Always liked Shadow Moses because of the music and the towers, the spotlights and occasional Metal Gears are a nice touch too.

Bridge of Eldin, Delfino Plaza and Halberd come to mind too.

Last edited:

Elixir Soup

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stickkid12
3DS FC
5069-4931-8546
Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I have a question. Does anyone know why there's this weird little city in the background of Rainbow Cruise?
This city always creeps me out for some reason..

Elixir Soup

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stickkid12
3DS FC
5069-4931-8546
:eldin:I really like Tŵìłîght Princess so I really like this stage. The background is really nice as well.
:delfino:I love how the stage just flies around, this is why I like Skyloft on Smash U!
:lylat:Same as above, really, but I love the background detail.
:norfair:I like the idea of the shelter from the lava. It's awesome!

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I editted mine, realizing the pic I was using was of PS2 and not PS1... I also would have to mention I judge them based on a factor of music selectable, scenery, design, lasting appeal (are they fun to play many times?) and overall how tame the stage is (like, are the hazards a problem when playing for fun?).

Top Bottom