• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which one was most difficult to get?

Dramlin

Smash Rookie
What Super Smash Bros. Brawl character do you think was the most difficult to get to and get? I think toon link is the one I thought was the most difficult to get.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Ike is a starting character...but Wolf.

link2702

Smash Champion
whichever ones you played the snorefest of SSE to get in the first place

me i just went into special brawl, stamina fast flower brawl with a 1hp stamina to get em, then spammed the start button till i unlocked everyone

a lot more interesting then SSE

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'll say Wolf, just because it was annoying playing through SSE just to get him, and the fact that he was unlocked after completing the story made it that much of an aggravating endeavor. Same goes for Jigglypuff (of all characters) and Toon Link.

1544C

Smash Rookie
Yesterday I unlocked wolf without playing offline vs and adventure mode, just classic and stadium.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
For some reason I remember wolf to be my last... I assume I had no problem getting any character... just stages. My records say I got all characters in 5 days.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Luigi man... Took about 3 Brawl matches to get him, then you had to BATTLE him... That took forever :p

:phone:

Top Bottom