• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which of Lucario's moves stands out the most?

SpazzerEXE

Smash Apprentice
Falcon had the knee , IC's have their grabs, and Marth had his F-air so what does Lucario have as an absolute bread and butter move?
Well, at least to you anyway.

Personally, aside from the D-Air, I think Luc'ys N-Air stands out the most.
Two disjointed hit boxes, dependable knock back, and the move is just frikkin' pretty to look at.

Silvran

Smash Apprentice
D-air, Force Palm, DT imo. At least, those are the ones that stand out to me as being effective (and ones that other characters don't seem to have an analogue to)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Fair, Dair, Force Palm, Aura Sphere. I'd say Dair is the most unique though, despite Fair and Force Palm's more useness. Aura Sphere is a greatly original move, though.

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
If there's anything people note Lucario for, it's his shotgun feet. His omega-stomps, his feet of fury, his down freaking air.

Milln

Smash Champion
Ha haha XD I think I could actually start calling Dair "Omega Stomp" if I get to say it in a crazy, deep, demonic-type voice. Hahhahaa

Luck~

Smash Cadet
If there's anything people note Lucario for, it's his shotgun feet. His omega-stomps, his feet of fury, his down freaking air.
QFE. Everyone I face that I talk to always mention Luc's Dair first. It's actually helpful in that they often are so worried about the dreaded Dair that they sometimes forget about the rest of lucario's epic aerials.

Browny

Smash Hater
d-air does to lucario what zeldas u-air does to her

its just never worth the risk taking those attacks on directly. you will lose, everytime

Eizon

Smash Rookie
Definitely the Dair. Pretty much everyone fears Lucario's Dair. ;)

Now let's all take the time out of our lives to worship Dair and its glory.

Selscol

Smash Rookie
F-tilt for sure. At low percentages you can chain that **** and rack up some damages. Next to that, I'd have to say D-air or Aura Sphere. I'm sorry, but Aura Sphere's hit boxes become confusing even for me. Since you gain power and size in your aura sphere is makes it hard for people to get back up on the stage, if you play it right....

Milln

Smash Champion
I just realized I never actually contributed.

If I can only pick one move: It's the DEE. AYR.

Top Bottom