• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is your favorite of Falco's aerials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This can stay open if this was intended to be a real thread but if it was just to make a (rather clever) pun then it will have to go.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Personally i prefer the bair. although i get punished for using it to often, I like to use it in my approach game.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I dair you to put nair on the bair at the fair.

Seriously, I like Uair. It's a good surprise kill move.

I prefer Bair the best. It's a great juggling tool, useful for follow-ups and edgeguarding. Too bad I abuse it so much I can hardly ever kill with it even when sweetspotted.

Nair and Dair are tied for 2nd best.

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
This is a real thread with a little pun thrown in.

I seriously DO want to know what your opinion is on aerials, but I also prefer Dair, and wanted to express it in a funny way

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Bear is greater than dare. Sigh...this thread has no purpose =/

infomon

Smash Scientist
Bare bears dared nary a fare at the fair o'er d'ere.
that's 7; can you beat it?

whut!?

falco 4 top tierz

Edit: bairs are strong and powerful rawr!

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
Personally I like all of falco's arials. That Fair isn't so hot shorthopped, but it's pretty good at intercepting recoveries, like when Pit tries to recover high. People really don't expect it a lot, and if its final hit lands it's fairly safe.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I wanted to bring something up about short hopped Fairs. How often do you see it not poke their shield when they try to shield all of it?

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
I... don't know. I'm smashing all day tomorrow hopefully so I'll be sure to test it out... if SHFair pokes then... wow.

Edit: what's the landing lag like on the uair? Does it have any frames it cancels on?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
To be fair this thread never really had a chance so much spam..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom