• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slambros

Smash Ace
I would like to see Banjo in it. But due to rights problems, we just don't know.

pokémoneinstein

Smash Cadet
Mickey Mouse has my full support. I also would kinda like to see Steve from Minecraft.

I wouldn't be averse to Wreck-It Ralph, either. Because the arcade cabinet was released before the film, his first appearance was technically as a video game character.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Mickey Mouse has my full support. I also would kinda like to see Steve from Minecraft.

I wouldn't be averse to Wreck-It Ralph, either. Because the arcade cabinet was released before the film, his first appearance was technically as a video game character.
But he hasn't been on a Nintendo console. :troll:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Time for mine, why not?

- Twinbee (Twinbee-series)
- Genis Sage (Tales Of Symphonia)
- Garet (Golden Sun)
- Jessica (Dragon Quest VIII) (At least she's in Itadaki Street/Fortune Street, ee~)
- Roll (Megaman)
- Protoman (Megaman)
- Pocky/Sayo-Chan (Kiki Kaikai/Pocky & Rocky)
- Goemon, Ebisumaru, Yae and Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon)
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Bonk (Bonk/PC Genjin)
- Tails (Sonic)
- Dion, Max & Jack (Marvelous: Mouhitotsu No Takarajima)

pokémoneinstein

Smash Cadet
But he hasn't been on a Nintendo console. :troll:
I know you're joking because it's the impossible character thread, but realistically, Smash 4 is a long ways away. Minecraft could certainly come to the Wii U by then. Wreck-it-Ralph is also getting a Nintendo-exclusive game this November.

Of course, that doesn't mean they're anywhere near likely.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I know you're joking because it's the impossible character thread, but realistically, Smash 4 is a long ways away. Minecraft could certainly come to the Wii U by then. Wreck-it-Ralph is also getting a Nintendo-exclusive game this November.

Of course, that doesn't mean they're anywhere near likely.
Ralph is also going to be in Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, which will be on the 3DS.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I know the game really sucked but I use to watch the cartoon.

By your powers combine I'm Captain Planet.

With the control of Earth, Fire, Wind, Water his moveset potential is incredible.

Impossible Character List
Captain N (Captain N TV and Comic)
Octoman (F-Zero)
B. Orchid (Killer Instincts)
Howard and Nester (Nintendo Power Magazine)
Richard (Looking for Group)
Pico (F-Zero)
Strong Bad (Homestar Runner)
Leo and Aeris (VG Cats)
Regal Bryant (Tales of Symphonia)
The Guardian (Guardian Legends)
The Nerd (AVGN)
Bang (Clash at Demonhead)
Captain Planet (Captain Planet)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I would love Bub and Bob. They could be tag team characters like ICS.

:phone:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

I know who comes next, methinks....
Omega: Bringer of the End

Height: 10
Weight: 10
Overall Power: 10
Traction: 10
Ground Speed (Walk): 3
Ground Speed (Run): 5
Aerial Movement Speed: 4
Falling Speed (Normal): 10
Falling Speed (Fast): 10
Number of Jumps: 2 jumps
Jump Height (First Jump): 3
Jump Height (Second Jump): 5
Grab Range: 10
Grab Speed (Standing): 2
Grab Speed (Running): 2
Grab Speed (Pivot): 9
Dodge/Roll Frames: 2-34 / 35
Air Dodge Frames: 2-32 / 35

Note: Omega cannot be grabbed.

Special Attacks
-----------------

Standard B - Laser Fire: Omega fires laser at high speeds straight ahead from its eye. It can be rapid-fired. Each laser deals 3% damage and inflicts small knockback when the opponent is at around 80% damage. It has 30 frames of start up and the player must wait 3 seconds before using it again after stopping. Given the height of Omega, most characters can duck underneath safely to avoid the projectiles. This move can be absorbed by Game & Watches Bucket and Ness/Lucas' PSI Magnets.

Side B - Flamethrower: Omega opens its chest and fires a stream of flames with high damage. The hitstun is similar to Bowser Flame Breath. When all hitboxes connect, the damage inflicted can reach 50%. It has 10 frames of start-up and 5 frames of ending lag. This move can be absorbed by Game & Watches Bucket and Ness/Lucas' PSI Magnets.

Up B - Electromagnetism: Omega unleashes a an electrical field around itself that damages anyone within its radius with electric damage as the hitboxes pull the opponent towards Omega. It has 10 frames of start-up on the ground and no start-up in the air. On the ground, it has no ending lag, offers super armor during the entirety of the move, and Omega will remain standing on the ground. When used in the air, it offers super armor during the first 5 frames, and has as much vertical and horizontal recovery as DK's Spinning Kong, but lasts significantly shorter. This attack will put Omega in a Helpless State at the end of the move. This attack, when all hitboxes connect, inflicts 30% damage. This move can be absorbed by Game & Watches Bucket and Ness/Lucas' PSI Magnets.

Down B - Pile Bunker: Omega sets prongs on the ground and unleashes an Earthquake that deals high shield damage, high damage 25% if it connects, the hitbox stretches for the entirely of the platform on which it is standing, and has knockback power comparable to Zelda's Up Aerial attack. The start-up is 40 frames with 40 more frames of ending lag. Omega receives super armor during all ending frames. This move cannot be used in the air.

Standard Attacks
-------------------

Standard A: Omega swipes its right arm quickly. It has 5 frames of ending lag, and reaches a distance similar to Olimar's Blue Pikmin grab range. It deals 14% damage with moderate knockback.

Forward Tilt: Omega slides its body forward a bit in a tackle at roughly the distance equal to the length of Dedede's body (including hammer) during his Forward Tilt. It has 2 frames of start-up and 8 frames of ending lag. It deals 15% damage with moderately high horizontal knockback.

Up Tilt: Omega unleashes an electrical charge from the top of its body. It has no start-up or ending frames, and the hitbox is entirely along the top of its body. It deals 16% damage with very high knockback.

Down Tilt: Omega extends both its forelegs forward in a quick motion, similar to R.O.B.. It deals 12% damage with moderate horizontal knockback. The frames are also identical to R.O.B.'s Down Tilt. It has a reach equal to 10% of Final Destination's distance.

Dash Attack: Omega lunges forward in the same manner as its Forward Tilt. The hitboxes, damage, and frames are also identical.

Aerial Attacks
----------------

Standard Aerial: Omega sorrounds its body in sparks, damaging anyone who touches it. It has no start-up or ending frames, nor does it have landing lag. It deals 13% damage with moderate horizontal knockback.

Forward Aerial: Omega fires an energy blast from its eye, dealing shock damage. The range is equal to the length of a platform on battlefield. It has 10 frames of start-up and no ending frames or landing lag. It inflicts 14% damage with moderate horizontal knockback.

Back Aerial: Omega fully extends its hindlegs, reaching a length a little longer than the platform of Smashville. The legs kick upward, making it impossible to attack most grounded opponents with it. It has 3 frames of start-up and 10 frames of landing lag. It deals 20% damage with high horizontal knockback.

Up Aerial: Omega Up Aerial is identical in damage, hitbox and power as its Up Tilt. It has no landing lag.

Down Aerial: A stall-then-fall move, Omega tucks in its legs and forces its underside directly below it onto the ground. It has 5 frames of start-up with high priority, and 30 frames of landing lag. It deals 26% damage with high vertical knockback.

Smash Attacks
----------------

Forward Smash: Very similar to its Forward Tilt and Dash Attack. It has 5 frames more ending lag and deals more knockback and 24% damage.

Up Smash: Similar in animation to Bowser's Up Smash, though with the same electric effect as its Up Tilt and Up Aerial. It has 7 frames of start-up and ending lag, deals 27% damage, and has high vertical knockback.

Down Smash: Does a tiny hop, and quickly stomps on the ground. Its entire body becomes a hitbox with the legs inflicting the most damage and knockback. The attack has 2 frames for start-up and 5 frames for ending lag. The main body deals 6% damage with very little knockback, while the legs deal 26% damage with high knockback. If used on an aerial opponent, the knockback will send them straight down. If used on a grounded opponent, they will be sent purely vertical.

Other Attacks
----------------

Ledge Attack: Picks itself up at a high speed, making its entire body a hitbox. Deals 12% damage with moderate knockback.

100% Ledge Attack: Slowly picks itself up while electrifying its body, becoming a hit box the entire way. It deals 15% damage with moderately high horizontal knockback.

Floor Attack: Does a fast spin, dealing 13% damage with moderate knockback.

Grabs
-------

Pummel: Omega jabs its left claw into its opponent as the opponent remains skewered by it right claw. Each pummel deals 5% damage.

Forward Throw: Omega jabs its right arm forward, with the momentum causing the opponent to fly off its claw, dealing 16% damage and moderate, purely horizontal knockback.

Back Throw: Swings its right claw back in an overhead arc as the opponent is dealt 15% damage with high horizontal knockback.

Up Throw: Omega places the opponent on its back and unleashes a surge of electricity, dealing 19% damage and high vertical knockback.

Down Throw: Omega place the opponent below its belly and slams its underside down onto the opponent, dealing 17% damage and high vertical knockback.

Final Smash
--------------

Wave Cannon: Omega plants its feet firmly into the ground, transforms its body into a cannon, charges up energy, and fires a long, powerful beam straight ahead at high velocities. Its body becomes an electrified hitbox that pushes the opponent into the beam. The beam, when all hitboxes connect, deal 120% damage with extreme, purely horizontal knockback at the last hitbox.
To think, I just came up with this off the top of my head.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Impossible Character: Dream of the Endless from the Sandman Graphic Novels.
Unlikely Character: Saria from Ocarina of Time or Ashley from Wario Ware.

Time for mine, why not?

- Twinbee (Twinbee-series)
- Genis Sage (Tales Of Symphonia)
- Garet (Golden Sun)
- Jessica (Dragon Quest VIII) (At least she's in Itadaki Street/Fortune Street, ee~)
- Roll (Megaman)
- Protoman (Megaman)
- Pocky/Sayo-Chan (Kiki Kaikai/Pocky & Rocky)
- Goemon, Ebisumaru, Yae and Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon)
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Bonk (Bonk/PC Genjin)
- Tails (Sonic)
- Dion, Max & Jack (Marvelous: Mouhitotsu No Takarajima)
I think Tails, Knuckles or Shadow actually have a decent chance to make it in. Not all of them of course but at least one of them.
And yeah Jessica in SSB4 would be AWESOME! I forgot about that weird Dragon Quest/Mario crossover Fortune Street game. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it in a magazine!

jigglover

Smash Lord
Quite obviously the gang from eggo mania! I've bbeen in france for two weeks, got back this evening and yet nobody has done it yet!? Disgraceful... :troll:

On the character screen he'd be displayed as 'Eggy', since he is the first and (in a way) main character in the game, but there would be costume changes for the whole shebang! Robo, Bebub, Yolko, Coolio, Funky, Astro and Spike! Boy I have fond memories of that game...
Anyway, I might waste my time tomorrow making a move-set for this, but for now, I'm going to bed! :p

Ajsp3

Smash Rookie
I'd really like to see Master/Crazy hand to be playable characters, perhaps they could be connected to a body (Mabye lincolns)!!!

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I'd really like to see Master/Crazy hand to be playable characters, perhaps they could be connected to a body (Mabye lincolns)!!!

I'd prefer a smaller Master Hand, about brawl DK's height. Playing an actual smash bros. character would be interesting. He shoots bullets, from his fingers! You can't beat that.:troll:

D

Deleted member

I'd prefer a smaller Master Hand, about brawl DK's height. Playing an actual smash bros. character would be interesting. He shoots bullets, from his fingers! You can't beat that.:troll:

I actually would like this.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I actually would like this.
I know there's a thread somewhere about characters made for smash as newcomers. Personally I would want Master Hand to fill that spot, and being the 1st unlockable boss character.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Of all those weird large pictures posted, Omega is the only thing I recognize

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Ermac

Just so I can have Mewtwo vs Ermac battles
Ermac: You have disturbed our regeneration process!

Mewtwo: This place is mine now.

Ermac: We are many, you are but one!

*TK battle ensues*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Ermac fighting Missingno would make more sense.

Ermac means Error Macro after all, he's based upon a glitch.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Oh my god, the most obvious character for this thread has just popped into my head! The one, the only...
TAKE COVER! The creepers are here, and they don't mind exploding for smash.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Okay maybe not as a playable character but he would be one heck of an AT.

Ben....
From the Haunted Majora Mask cartridge.

When you grab an AT nothing would appear. Then random things will happen similar to the game.

- Music and sound will die out to complete silence. Creepy Majora mask music will start to play.
- Messages will appear at the bottom like "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" or "You shouldn't have done that..."
- Characters will randomly catch on fire and stay on fire recieving constant damage as if being burned alive.
- Players will fall down dead (similar to when they lose in Stamina mode) and fade away losing a stock.
- The face of the happy mask salesman will flash in front of the screen.
- The elegy statues will appear around in the background staring at the player.
- Characters will start drowning as if they were in water and then die.

....Actually, I think I would freak out if that happened.

Scar86

Smash Cadet
Joanna Dark

Turok

Banjo And Kazooie

Conker

Battallion wars soldiers

Saria (Because plz not ashley)

and finally

Monster Hunter Character.

I Fleshed out some movesets.

Joanna Dark

A Middleweight, Fast Ranged character that relies heavily on her powerful armaments,having weak,fast melee abilities.

The complete Opposite of Fox, which is a melee based character with a weak ranged attack. (as well as one of my favorites)

B is a quick shot from the Mauler, can be held for a Charged Shot.

Side-B is a burst of fire From a Random PD assault Rifle, can be held for full auto, but has to be reloaded depending on the magazine size of the particular assault rifle.

Down-B activates cloaking Device, lasts slightly longer than a normal cloaking device.

Up-B Throws Grenade/N-bomb in an arc above her head. If held Joanna Will put away the grenade, pulling out a Poisoned Throwing knife, and the longer the button is held down, the farther it will be thrown.

A: A barrage of Martial Art attacks.

Side-A: quick slash from her combat knife, non poisoned

Down-A:Sweeping Kick

Up-A Reverse hook kick that does good knockback damage.

Grab-attack: holds the opponents arm behind their back, and breaks their arm repeatedly when A is pressed. Similar to Snake's Neck-Snap

Air Neutral: A knife slash in either direction

Air-up: A pistol shot into the air

Air-down: A downward knife slash

Dash attack: When doing a dash attack Joanna Will randomly pull out a Pistol or an Assault rifle, and smash the Opponents face with the butt of the gun.

Final Smash: Elvis crashes into the stage with his Flying Saucer, Jumping out and firing dual Pheonixes with Explosive rounds. Joanna Pulls out The Farsight and Can lock onto any airborne Target that hasn't been dealt a Killing blow.

Skins:

Joanna Dark (Combat uniform)

Party Joanna

Leather Joanna

Snow Jo

Trenchcoat Joanna

Labtech Joanna

Hear me out, what if there was a character based off of the Battallion/Advance Wars style, that played Similar to Pokemon Trainer. For Example, your default character might be a Rifleman, but you can switch between Flame-thrower, Bazooka, Machine gun, Grenadier ect, ect. with Down-B. I'd Flesh out the move list, but it'd take up a couple pages.

Skins:

Western Frontier

Tundran Territories

Anglo Isles

Iron Legion

Xylvania

Advance Wars:

Rubinelle

Lazuria

IDS

(Havent played Advance wars in a long time. since Days of Ruin, So I cant remember all of them!)

And Finally, Simon Belmont.

A Spellsword (Or whip I should say) Type Character that has a Variety of Melee attacks backed up by Powerful Magical Abilities. Move set is open to Debate, I.E Using Magic to buff his melee, or using his Magic in an Entirely Ranged Fashion, Either way, Mr. Belmont is a forced to be reckoned with, and I'm surprised he is not a more Requested character. Snake got in Right? Why not him?

a Medium weight character with decent reach and a diverse moveset.

B: Throws An Enchanted Cross directly in front of him, can be held for longer Range/More Crosses. Has a chance to randomly Throw a Dagger, which has more pierce/knockback damage.

Side-B: Throws Holy Water in an arc above his head, has a Random Chance to become an Axe and do extra knockback, can be held for more axes/Water.

Down-B: Simon Calls on His Defensive Magicks to Protect him, creating a spinning, breakable shield of Balls of Ice.

Up-B:Simon Strikes With a Random Elemental Sword. Rose Sword, Fire Sword, ice sword. in an upwards arc above his head.

A: Simon strikes several times with his whip, spins it if held.

Side-A: Slashes with a Regular Short Sword

Down-A: strikes from Side-to-side with his sword.

Up-A: Strikes in an arc above his head with his whip.

Dash-Attack: An energy field appears in front of Simon as he SHoulder-tackles his opponent, Stunning them with Electric damage and dealing good knockback damage.

Final Smash: Simon Summons a massive Legendary Familiar to wipe out everyone on the stage. Mandragora, Manticore, Iron Golem, Ect. Ect.

Skins: Castlevania I simon

Castlevania II Simon

Harmony of Dissonace Simon

Sakurai Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom