• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
the ninja turtles

master chief

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Impossible Character: Dream of the Endless from the Sandman Graphic Novels.
Unlikely Character: Saria from Ocarina of Time or Ashley from Wario Ware.

I think Tails, Knuckles or Shadow actually have a decent chance to make it in. Not all of them of course but at least one of them.
Sakurai though is pretty desperate at trying to keep the 3rd Parties as small and concise in means of companies as possible, so I can't really see why we can get another Sonic-rep (unless it would be Nintendo VS Sega or something? Just anything that "Smash MUGEN Bros)

And yeah Jessica in SSB4 would be AWESOME! I forgot about that weird Dragon Quest/Mario crossover Fortune Street game. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it in a magazine!
Me too, but at the end it wasn't. Blew my mind a bit but yeah. And IKR? That chick would be freaking great with her magic spells and whip she'd use. And maybe she'd use a sex appeal-based attacks or two. (-=3l)
I'm pretty happy she and Angelo are in Fortune Street, since DQVIII was quite deep yet enjoyable game.

You know, I just really wish we could have more than just one GS-rep now- (I wanna like play as all the other GS-protagonists like Jenna or Ivan. But like Ness and Lucas, we'll be not seeing Kumatora or Jeff as playables...) Oh, and play as Bub & Bob.

Orenjichu1

Smash Rookie
It would be unique

Seeing Count from Sesame Street would just make my day. But I would really love to see Crash Bandicoot in the game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Come and Get me, I said: Demoman's (B)-set

One of my most favorite TF2 characters, but obviously will never happen. Such a shame :'(

Aye, lads! The Demoman has come to devour your soul (and beer) and take all of what's left of ya and throw ya in the trash!

(B): Grenade Launcher
With this weapon, he fires a pill-like explosive forward, and it explodes about 4 seconds after launch. If it hits someone first, however, it explodes on impact. Can be fired upwards as well as forward.

(B)>: Chargin' Targe
The Demoman charges forward, while screaming his battle-cry. If he hits someone, they're knocked away. If you equip your Eyelander, it'll do more damage on the hit.

(B)v: Eyelander/Grenade Launcher Swap
Swaps the weapens. The Eyelander Sword is like an item, but it's much better than any other sword item (Laser Sword). If you drop it, it auto-disappears (No one else can pick it up), and you switch to your Grenade Launcher. After switching items, you can't switch for a total of 12 seconds.

(B)^: Sticky Bomb Launcher
On the ground: Demoman can launch one bomb either in front of him or below him. He can only have two out at once, and must be looking at them when you denonate them. Press (B)v when looking at the bomb to set it off. If standing under one, you may set it off, doing more knockback than before, but sends you upwards, making you lose your action until landing.

In the sky: Demoman fires a sticky-bomb under him, then sets it off quickly. Unlike TF2, he doesn't take damage, but is still set flying upwards. This DOES damage nearby enemies.

Final Smash: Uber Ka-Boom!

He jumps up, then twirls, shooting off many sticky bombs. Some even stop in the air. He then says, "One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie! " When he says Kablooie, he sets off the explosion. The only ways to dodge this move is side-dodging, being dead, or sky-dodging. Once the FS is complete, he lands, and says, "Ka-boom!!"

Okay, so in short- this is one character I'd love to see in SSB4. It'd be so cool to play Demoman VS Snake! But that's just me. I'll make the rest of the team later.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Mickey Mouse
He could use both Epic Mickey's paintbrush and Kingdom Heart's multiple swords

D

Deleted member

That reminds me; I'd like to see Donald Duck with a mix of moves from various game personas like Maui Mallard, Cold Shadow, PK, some rage attacks, and I guess some abilities from Kingdom Hearts.

Donald Duck > Mickey Mouse. That's a fact. :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That reminds me; I'd like to see Donald Duck with a mix of moves from various game personas like Maui Mallard, Cold Shadow, PK, some rage attacks, and I guess some abilities from Kingdom Hearts.

Donald Duck > Mickey Mouse. That's a fact. :awesome:
Our scwabbler would never fight. He'd just rage throughout the entire match with that voice.

AFYWRGFNVYMRFYTNRO*C^TRC&Q&IRN&QTV OC&IQ#TGN*F&T *RN&V*O&RNV*&Q^GRO&NRHGIKRGVF*^GFUAEGFUQT*&RAGERAGERAGE

I think I spelled that rage voice right. :smirk:

MarcheR

Smash Rookie
NNID
mars
3DS FC
1177-7044-9396
Light Yagami

Because if we're gonna use impossible characters, go crazy or go home. He would probably have a tennis projectile (or an explosive paper airplane?), a charge-up writing attack, and his up-b would definitely give him wings.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I really don't know anything about My Little Pony but from what I see on the internet this will be a top selling game.

[collapse=SSB vs. MLP]
[/collapse]

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
When Life Gives You Lemons... Don't Make Lemonade!

(Atlas on the Left, P-Body on the right)
Who's Atlas and P-Body? They're the Co-Op bots from Portal 2. You know, the half that aged better (at least for everyone but me) then the Single Player? Yeah, that.

I have a small picture of them in Brawl, and I've came up with theories regarding they're Non-Trigger Qualities, Taunts, Final Smash, and Specials. Rest is up to you folks.

Taunts: Borrow some animations they had in Portal 2 and tidy it up for SSB4.
Final Smash: Maybe GLaDOS embeds the whole map in Neurotoxin, causing lot's of damage to everyone but the robot who performed the attack? Or maybe unleashing a rally of turrets that fire at the other players?
Specials: Portals that are placed front of the character that they can travel? Throw Combustible Lemons at others? Fire a Portal below them and it creates an Excursion Funnel that brings them upward for recovery? And maybe they toss Combustible Lemons behind them Diddy-Kong Style for Down+B?
Non-Trigger Effects: Atlas is heavier and P-Body is lighter. The Former has smaller jumps but is slightly better launch resistant while P-Body has taller jumps but is lighter and therefore not as launch-proof.

That's all the ideas I got. Feedback and Ideas are accepted...

Yes, this was originally a thread. Don't Remind Me

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really don't know anything about My Little Pony but from what I see on the internet this will be a top selling game.

[collapse=SSB vs. MLP]
[/collapse]
I'd play it, but it needs more Derpy and Zecora for MLP, as well as Olimar and Ice Climbers for SSB :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm like a Blur, here: Scout for SSB4

Unfreaking believable! I'm not possible? Sakurai needs to get some permission before he grounds this game up!

(B): Sandman
His main weapon is his baseball bat, the Sandman. Using this move, he will fire a baseball forward. This ball-hit will do damage and little knockback, but rarely will cause dizziness if shot from afar.

(B)>: Scattergun
Deals more knockback the closer you are to the opponent. Unlike in TF2, it doesn't do much damage no matter how close you are to the opponent.

(B)v: Bonk!
Scouts sips up his Bonk! Energy drink, and for 10 seconds, all of his smash attacks and speed of movement are boosted 2x. You can only use this item once per life. He yells out, "Boink!" when he hits someone.

(B)^: Boink!
He jumps a third time, but also wails his baseball bat downwards. If anyone is under him, they are sent crashing straight downwards.

FS: Force-a-Nature
He brings out a super powered Force-A-Nature, and fires it forward. If someone's in front of him, they freeze in position, and take this hit with no chance to dodge. This FS is a One-Hit-KO, but only targets one character.

Clearly I rushed this one.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Who is not ready to Fight: Heavy for SSB4

What coward dares face heavy-weapons guy!? Medic! Ready CHARGE!!

(B): Sasha Minigun
Heavy brings out his power-house weapon, the Minigun, and fires. There are some keys about how this move works. First, Heavy starts taking damage as he fires this weapon off. He also cannot move or turn around. On the bright side, this locks opponents in a bullet storm for about three seconds. It also has a range of 4 character spaces. The problem is when he stops, he has a slow recovery.

(B)>: Heavy Charge
He yells out a battle cry, as he charges forward. If he collides with someone, he uppcuts them, sending them straight upwards. The rush only goes 3 character spaces forward, but is pretty fast.

(B)v: Sandvich
The famous sandwich also assists Heavy. This is to balance out his Sasha drawback. After 4 seconds of eating the sandvich, his % is healed by 50%. You can only eat one sandvich per kill, meaning that if you kill the opponent, you can use your sandvich again.

(B)^: Heavy Uppercut
He jumps again, spinning in the air with his fist held high. If this move (On the ground) is used near an opponent, they take lip damage and bat knockback. Doing so however damages Heavy a little.

FS: Cry some More!!

Medic drops in, and a quick cutscene shows Medic discharging the Uber Power. In this form, Heavy takes no damage, can safley fire off the minigun (While being able to turn around AND move around). His (B)> is changed into Medic Pulse, which heals Heavy only once in the FS. His (B)^ becomes an auto-KO attack. All moves are powered up as well. After awhile, Medic disappears, and Heavy hugs his gun, saying, "You did well!!" or he waves at Medic, saying, "Medic is credits to team!".

jigglover

Smash Lord
He looks like your avatar Golden!

Come on! We all know that this guy would be the star of the show!

Psychedelic Mario for the win! He'll be untouchable, and will blat you off the stage. The all-stars of nintendo will be all kinds of colours!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Probably for some amusement...

[collapse=Duck Dodgers]
[/collapse]

Nothing spells disaster more than the misadventures of Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a Half Century.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He's based on Buck Rogers who had an epic first season in 1979. Apparently Buck Rogers existed in form since 1920's.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I get why people use the term 4th party, since it's to seperate non-video game 3rd parties. But they are still 3rd party characters.

However, I wish we used more mystical terms for these things like how we called the smash roster revelers "prophets"

Since it's video games, it reminds me of Tron when we do that. Like how they called the interaction between users and programs "religion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom