Which franchises have you never played?

Cracke

Smash Apprentice
:ultbayonetta:,:ultcloud:,:ulticeclimbers:,:ultinkling:,:ultisabelle:,:ultlittlemac:,:ultolimar:,:ultdarksamus:(never played a prime game,):ultsnake:,:ultwiifittrainer:,:ultrob:,:ultwario:,:ultgnw:, and I've never played a persona game gonna play it when it comes to switch though. As far as my list goes I don't think it's thaat bad.

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
I've only ever played the NES Punch Out, and I did love it. One of these days I need to look into the rest of the series.

OnyanRings

Smash Rookie
Long time Lurker here, coming at you live with my first post !

Games i've played :
:ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultmarth::ultroy::ultshulk::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultdoc::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultryu::ultken::ultluigi::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer:

Games i have completed :
:ultmario::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsamus::ultridley::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultlucina::ultsonic::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultrosalina::ultmiifighters:

Favourite games :
:ultness::ultlucas::ultisabelle::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultike::ultrichter::ultpokemontrainerf::ultkirby::ultpit:

Games i've never played :
:ultbayonetta1: :ultbayonetta: (Never touched a Bayonetta game in my life but i plan on doing so)
:ultcorrin: (I love Corrins design and concept but i'm a little hesitant to pick up fates)
:ultdarksamus::ultzss:(Never played Metroid Prime nor Zero mission, hoping for that trilogy collection ;_;)
:ultrob: (I don't think playing as him in Mario Kart ds counts, does it ?)
:ultduckhunt: (I wish i could try the zapper thingy at least once :T)
:ultolimar: (Never had the chance to play a Pikmin game, although i really want to.)

I suggest F-Zero GX, Splatoon 2, Punch Out for Wii, Megaman 11, Wii Sports Resort or Miitopia, Pac-Man World 2, Super Street Fighter 4 and Super Castlevania 4.
"F-Zero GX"
Do you want to kill him ?!

Khao

Smash Lord
Been kind of a huge Nintendo nerd all my life. The only franchises I haven't played are Wii Fit and the R.O.B stuff. I've played literally every other series. If we want to go a bit more specific and go game-by-game instead of series, then I just have to add Fire Emblem Fates to the mix.

To be a bit more specific, I have actually beaten games featuring these characters:

:ultbayonetta::ultbayonetta1::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultolimar::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultridley::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultken::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

Extensively played games featuring these characters (Like, at least over 50% of their story, or just played a lot if the game is "infinite"):
:ultcloud::ultduckhunt::ultike::ultincineroar::ultpacman::ultdaisy::ultwario:

At least tried games featuring these characters without getting very invested:
:ultfalcon::ultdoc::ulticeclimbers::ultisabelle::ultgnw::ultsimon::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultsimon:

Played no games featuring these characters:
:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultrob::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm: (I guess R.O.B's in Mario Kart DS, but I wouldn't really count that)

Last edited:

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Series where I have played every main game (Not including spinoffs)
:ultmario::ultlink::ultsonic::ultbayonetta::ultduckhunt::ultness::ulticeclimbers::ultsnake:

Series where I have played half or more of the main games
:ultsamus::ultmarth::ultpit::ultfox::ultinkling::ultfalcon:

Series where I have played close to half of the main games
:ultdk::ultkirby::ultsimon:

Series where I have played 1-3 of the main games
:ultpikachu::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultvillager::ultwario::ultmegaman::ultyoshi::ultcloud::ultshulk:

Series I have never played
:ultwiifittrainer::ultryu::ultolimar: (Joker):ultrob:

Never played:

Fire Emblem
Game & Watch
Pikmin
Animal Crossing
anything that actually used ROB
Wii Fit
Xenoblade
Splatoon

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Cadet
Games I have never played:

:ultness: I really want to play Earthbound, I just can’t get around to it.

:ultwiifittrainer: Never got a Wii Balance board, so...

:ultsnake: I have primarily owned Nintendo consoles and the series doesn’t really interest me that much.

:ultshulk: Another game that I really want to play, but probably will never find the time to do so.

:ultvillager::ultisabelle: Never been interested, but I may check it out if there is a Switch version.

:ultsimon::ultrichter: Outside of a demo, I never played a Castlevania game. However, after playing as Simon in Ultimate, I really want to pick a Castlevania game up.

:ultinkling::ultinklingboy: No interest. Even if I wanted to play Splatoon, my internet sucks so I will just stick to playing as them in Smash.

:ultrob: Never played Stack-Up or Gyromite.

:ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena: Despite Palutena being one of my mains, I have never played a Kid Icarus game outside of the 90 second demo from Brawl.

:ultolimar: Only played once years ago at a friend’s house. I do like the concept and I am interested to play, but I am not gonna go out of my way to get a Pikmin game.

:ultduckhunt: Probably never will play Duck Hunt in my life.

:ultcloud: The only Final Fantasy game that I have played was Tactics for the game boy advance. Still, I really want to play Final Fantasy 7 to see how good it really is.

:ultmarth::ultike::ultcorrinf::ultroy: I have only played Fire Emblem Awakening. I have no interest in Fates, but I want to try out one of the old Fire Emblem games at some point.

I will add Joker from Persona 5 to the list. Never played a Persona game and probably never will unless Persona 5 gets ported to the Switch. Then I may try it out.

NNID
CasualGamer89
I've been lucky enough to sample every franchise represented in Smash.........except for Fire Emblem. Something about it just turns me off. And with so many games out now I wouldn't know where to start anyway.

nirvanafan

Smash Journeyman
Earthbound/Mother? (i have one on the snes classic, not sure if i ever touched it though)
Game & Watch
Gyromite/Stack Up

Wario/Wario Ware
Pikmin
(may have played a demo of these two at some point if you even count that)

Xenoblade
Bayonetta
Persona (unless you count spinoffs like tokyo mirage sessions & persona 4 arena)
(really want to try these 3 out soon)

:ultmarth:I have yet to play any Fire Emblem games, and don’t have plans to do so any time soon, as strategy games definitely aren’t my cup of tea.

:ultfalcon: Surprisingly, I haven’t played any F-Zero games, but I might eventually download GX on Dolphin and give it a go.

:ultgnw::ultrob::ultduckhunt: Obviously I haven’t played their games, I was born in 1997.

:ultolimar: Pikmin seems interesting to me, but other games have my attention currently. Eventually I’ll give it a go, probably when I try F-Zero GX.

:ultshulk::ultsnake: Both the original XC and MGS are games that I’ve wanted to finally play for a few years now, and I want to play at least one by the end of this year. If I was able to get my hands on Symphony of the Night last year, as well as Ocarina of Time 3D recently, then I can definitely get one or the other sometime soon.