• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which franchises have you never played?

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
:ultbayonetta:,:ultcloud:,:ulticeclimbers:,:ultinkling:,:ultisabelle:,:ultlittlemac:,:ultolimar:,:ultdarksamus:(never played a prime game,):ultsnake:,:ultwiifittrainer:,:ultrob:,:ultwario:,:ultgnw:, and I've never played a persona game gonna play it when it comes to switch though. As far as my list goes I don't think it's thaat bad.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfox::ulticeclimbers::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultmegaman::ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultrob::ultryu::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultyoshi:

...I really should play a few of these one of those days.

D

Deleted member

:ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfox::ulticeclimbers::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultmegaman::ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultrob::ultryu::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultyoshi:

I suggest F-Zero GX, Splatoon 2, Punch Out for Wii, Megaman 11, Wii Sports Resort or Miitopia, Pac-Man World 2, Super Street Fighter 4 and Super Castlevania 4.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
I've only ever played the NES Punch Out, and I did love it. One of these days I need to look into the rest of the series.

Goddamn_Angela

Smash Cadet
What I haven't played:

:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: (FE: Fates)
:ultrob: (A Robot game)

That's it. I've played a lot of games in my 30 years.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Long time Lurker here, coming at you live with my first post !

Games i've played :
:ultmarth::ultroy::ultshulk::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultdoc::ultsimon::ultryu::ultken::ultluigi::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer:

Games i have finished (At least one from the franchise.) :
:ultmario::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsamus::ultridley::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultlucina::ultsonic::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultrosalina::ultmiifighters::ultsnake::ultfalcon::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:

Favourite games :
:ultness::ultlucas::ultisabelle::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultike::ultrichter::ultpokemontrainerf::ultkirby::ultpit:

Games i've never played :
:ultbayonetta1: :ultbayonetta: (Never touched a Bayonetta game in my life but i plan on doing so)
:ultcorrin: (I love Corrins design and concept but i'm a little hesitant to pick up fates)
:ultdarksamus::ultzss:(Never played Metroid Prime nor Zero mission, hoping for that trilogy collection ;_; )
:ultrob: (I don't think playing as him in Mario Kart ds counts, does it ?)
:ultduckhunt: (I wish i could try the zapper thingy at least once :T)
:ultolimar: (Never had the chance to play a Pikmin game, although i really want to.)
:ultjoker: (I don't have a Ps4 soooo... switch port ? Pretty please ?)

I suggest F-Zero GX, Splatoon 2, Punch Out for Wii, Megaman 11, Wii Sports Resort or Miitopia, Pac-Man World 2, Super Street Fighter 4 and Super Castlevania 4.
"F-Zero GX"
Do you want to kill him ?!

Last edited:

Khao

Smash Lord
Been kind of a huge Nintendo nerd all my life. The only franchises I haven't played are Wii Fit and the R.O.B stuff. I've played literally every other series. If we want to go a bit more specific and go game-by-game instead of series, then I just have to add Fire Emblem Fates to the mix.

To be a bit more specific, I have actually beaten games featuring these characters:

:ultbayonetta::ultbayonetta1::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultolimar::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultridley::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultken::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

Extensively played games featuring these characters (Like, at least over 50% of their story, or just played a lot if the game is "infinite"):
:ultcloud::ultduckhunt::ultike::ultincineroar::ultpacman::ultdaisy::ultwario:

At least tried games featuring these characters without getting very invested:
:ultfalcon::ultdoc::ulticeclimbers::ultisabelle::ultgnw::ultsimon::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultsimon:

Played no games featuring these characters:
:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultrob::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm: (I guess R.O.B's in Mario Kart DS, but I wouldn't really count that)

Last edited:

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Series where I have played every main game (Not including spinoffs)
:ultmario::ultlink::ultsonic::ultbayonetta::ultduckhunt::ultness::ulticeclimbers::ultsnake:

Series where I have played half or more of the main games
:ultsamus::ultmarth::ultpit::ultfox::ultinkling::ultfalcon:

Series where I have played close to half of the main games
:ultdk::ultkirby::ultsimon:

Series where I have played 1-3 of the main games
:ultpikachu::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultvillager::ultwario::ultmegaman::ultyoshi::ultcloud::ultshulk:

Series I have never played
:ultwiifittrainer::ultryu::ultolimar: (Joker):ultrob:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Never played:

Fire Emblem
Game & Watch
Pikmin
Animal Crossing
anything that actually used ROB
Wii Fit
Xenoblade
Splatoon

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Games I have never played:

:ultness: I really want to play Earthbound, I just can’t get around to it.

:ultwiifittrainer: Never got a Wii Balance board, so...

:ultsnake: I have primarily owned Nintendo consoles and the series doesn’t really interest me that much.

:ultshulk: Another game that I really want to play, but probably will never find the time to do so.

:ultvillager::ultisabelle: Never been interested, but I may check it out if there is a Switch version.

:ultsimon::ultrichter: Outside of a demo, I never played a Castlevania game. However, after playing as Simon in Ultimate, I really want to pick a Castlevania game up.

:ultinkling::ultinklingboy: No interest. Even if I wanted to play Splatoon, my internet sucks so I will just stick to playing as them in Smash.

:ultrob: Never played Stack-Up or Gyromite.

:ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena: Despite Palutena being one of my mains, I have never played a Kid Icarus game outside of the 90 second demo from Brawl.

:ultolimar: Only played once years ago at a friend’s house. I do like the concept and I am interested to play, but I am not gonna go out of my way to get a Pikmin game.

:ultduckhunt: Probably never will play Duck Hunt in my life.

:ultcloud: The only Final Fantasy game that I have played was Tactics for the game boy advance. Still, I really want to play Final Fantasy 7 to see how good it really is.

:ultmarth::ultike::ultcorrinf::ultroy: I have only played Fire Emblem Awakening. I have no interest in Fates, but I want to try out one of the old Fire Emblem games at some point.

I will add Joker from Persona 5 to the list. Never played a Persona game and probably never will unless Persona 5 gets ported to the Switch. Then I may try it out.

CasualGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
CasualGamer89
I've been lucky enough to sample every franchise represented in Smash.........except for Fire Emblem. Something about it just turns me off. And with so many games out now I wouldn't know where to start anyway.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Earthbound/Mother? (i have one on the snes classic, not sure if i ever touched it though)
Game & Watch
Gyromite/Stack Up

Wario/Wario Ware
Pikmin
(may have played a demo of these two at some point if you even count that)

Xenoblade
Bayonetta
Persona (unless you count spinoffs like tokyo mirage sessions & persona 4 arena)
(really want to try these 3 out soon)

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
:ultmarth:I have yet to play any Fire Emblem games, and don’t have plans to do so any time soon, as strategy games definitely aren’t my cup of tea.

:ultfalcon: Surprisingly, I haven’t played any F-Zero games, but I might eventually download GX on Dolphin and give it a go.

:ultgnw::ultrob::ultduckhunt: Obviously I haven’t played their games, I was born in 1997.

:ultolimar: Pikmin seems interesting to me, but other games have my attention currently. Eventually I’ll give it a go, probably when I try F-Zero GX.

:ultshulk::ultsnake: Both the original XC and MGS are games that I’ve wanted to finally play for a few years now, and I want to play at least one by the end of this year. If I was able to get my hands on Symphony of the Night last year, as well as Ocarina of Time 3D recently, then I can definitely get one or the other sometime soon.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Straight-Up Never Touched:
:ultbanjokazooie: (i really should try getting back into platformers at some point)
:ulthero: (meh)
:ultjoker: (I'm somewhat interested in Persona 5, but i'm dead*** Broke, and i ain't got time for an 80-hour game of any genre)
:ultlittlemac: (meh)
:ultness: (double meh. I have undertale on my laptop bought, installed, and ready to go at a moment's notice, and I haven't even touched it yet)
:ultshulk: (see Persona except replace Persona 5 with Xenoblades X and 2)
:ultsimon: (fingers crossed on Bloodstained though)
:ultwario: (meh)
:ultyoshi: (meh)

Played a Demo of one of their games at most:
:ultfalcon: (I recall playing F-Zero on a game boy advance in a bank YEARS ago)
:ultdk: (Donkey Kong Country Returns demo at a gamestop, and played the original Donkey Kong at an arcade once)
:ultmegaman: (tried demos of Mega Man 9 and 10. Looked alright, but I never got around to buying them. I'm interested in picking up the Mega Man X Collections, though).

Played probably the beginning of one of their games, wasn't for me tbh:
:ultcloud: (FF13 and Dissidia NT. Admittedly, this one's my fault, as I picked two that most would consider to be "ehhh... nah i'm good thanks")
:ultfox: (Star Fox 64)
:ultolimar: (Pikmin 1)

I've played a game from their series, but never got around to playing through it to end-credits:
:ultbayonetta: (Bayonetta 1. Got stomped by the final boss and said "**** this, I'm going back to Metal Gear Rising")
:ultryu: (Haven't found a main for USF4 yet)
:ultsamus: (Can't even remember where I left off with Prime 3, Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion, but I don't think I got very far with the latter two).

Played one game in the series, but idk if you'd count the experience I had with it as "played":
:ultmarth: (I played Fire Emblem Warriors to the credits and put it down to play Odyssey, I played a little bit of Fire Emblem Heroes and immediately dropped it when the load times were too much, and I think I played a demo of Fire Emblem: Awakening)
:ultpacman: (I occasionally like to play PAC-MAN/Ms. PAC-MAN when an arcade I'm at has it).

Definitely Played: :ultinkling::ultkazuya::ultkirby::ultmario::ultminmin:ultpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultsnake::ultsora::ultsteve::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultduckhunt::ultfox::ultrob::ultolimar::ultlink::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultgnw::ultshulk::ultness::ulticeclimbers: and Persona
Haven't played any of these.(Yes, I've never played a single Zelda game.) Every other franchise I have played.

grizby2

Smash Lord
:ultbayonetta::ultinkling::ultwiifittrainer::ultshulk:
these are the only ones I have never touched.
Bayonetta: I don't typically buy modern games with little replayabillity
splatoon: button schemes for shooters on Nintendo consoles rarely feel comfortable for me.
wii fit: im not a stupid grandma who bought these games.
xenoblade: I was late to the party

:ultjoker::ultvillager:: I kinda count myself as having played these two, serving as a "backseat" player with my friend for hours and HOURS on end and enjoyed doing just that. and I may pick up p5 and AC switch this year.

Cyberfire

Smash Journeyman
In terms of franchises;

Completed at least one game in franchise;
:ultdk::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlink::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultsonic::ultwario::ultyoshi::ultdoc::ultcloud:

Lengthy playthrough;
:ultjoker::ultpacman::ultsamus::ultvillager::ultmiifighters:

Brief playtime;
:ultfalcon::ultinkling::ulticeclimbers::ultfox::ultmegaman::ultgnw::ultness::ultryu::ultwiifittrainer:

Never touched;
:ultduckhunt::ultlittlemac::ultolimar::ultrob::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultbayonetta:

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Games I've never Played
:ultbayonetta:
Never got into the Bayonette series. Doesn't really interest me.
:ultcorrinf::ultdarkpit::ultrobin:Never Played FE Fates, FE Awakening, or KI Uprising since I do not have a 3DS
:ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultlucario:Never got into the newer Pokemon. I've always prefer the 1st gen.
:ultjoker: Never played since none of the Persona games have been on a Nintendo series. I might check it out but I'm not sure if its my thing.
:ultrichter: Never got Symphony of the Night but I do want to play it if I get a chance.
:ultvillager: Unless you count Pocket Camp I've never played an animal crossing game. The real life time clock kind of bothers me.
:ultwiifittrainer: Never tried WiiFit but would if I find a deal on the game.
:ultlink: Never played BOTW. I have a personal disliking for that game.

Games I've only played very little of and have never beaten
:ultcloud: Played the beginning parts of FFVII but then I broke up with my gf who owned the game and never touched it since.
:ultsnake: Played only the beginning of the NES and the Gamecube remake of Twin Snakes. I'm really bad at those games.
:ultrob: Played Gyromite on emulator using a key pad. Never played stack up.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Never played:
:ultsnake::ultrichter::ultjoker::ultcloud:: Third party games I've never touched. May try Persona5 if it ever comes to Switch...otherwise the warriors game is the closest I'll get.
:ultmarth::ultroy::ultike::ultcorrinf:: Only played Awakening from the mainline Fire Emblem games. Marth and Corrin do appear in Fire Emblem Warriors which currently sits at my most played Switch game however, and I've watched my sister play Ike's games before.
:ultincineroar:: Skipped Sun and Moon as I fell out of love with Pokemon after XY. Played every other generation though to death.
:ultlucas:: Still no official western release.
:ultshulk:: Not attempted any Xenoblade just yet. Considering getting 2 but unsure if I need to play Shulk's game first.
:ultalph:: Only played the original Pikmin. Wasn't for me.

I've got vague childhood memories of playing with an actual :ultrob: which may put me in the minority?

It's cliche as hell, especially with my username, but I really can't recommend Yoshi's Island enough if you like platformers.

Last edited:

KoMallow

Smash Cadet
Good question. I love Nintendo but there is a lot of games of theirs I never played before that I am interested in

:ultolimar: I never played a Pikmin game before. I am actually very sad about this because I have a Wii U that needs to be fixed and turns out that there is Pikmin 3 on the system and I was unaware about this. When I first got the Wii U system, it came with a game called Nintendo Land. It had a series of mini games and Pikmin series was part of the game if I can recall. Of coarse, It's not the true game or the true experience of it. Just a fun shallow mini game. I am banking on the fact that there will be a Pikmin 4 on the Nintendo Switch, It seems to be in high demand and I feel like it will do Nintendo good ignoring their current success and line up. Overall, please Nintendo.

:ultfalcon: I never even heard of this guy when I began playing Super Smash Bros Melee. To be honest, I still don't know entirely too much about him, but I heard somethings like he is a bounty hunter and F-Zero appears to be a classic racing game. I guess it's where Big Blue originates from. I am a fan of racing games and it appears that this old game is in need and wanted by fans to be revitalized. I'm down for it. Racing games are my next favorite genre and this games seem to be chariest by many so something is charming about it. I wish I knew. Hopefully it will become a Switch game in the future. I terms of Super Smash Bros, he translates to being flashy to me.

:ultcloud: Final Fantasy if I can recall, is a PlayStation exclusive game until other game titles within the series made it's way over to the Nintendo Switch. Don't get me wrong, Cloud as a character is pretty cool even though I don't use him. But with that, I have no interest in playing final Fantasy. Growing up, house was pre dominantly Nintendo based consoles until my brothers branched off into them having their own consoles. One had PlayStation, one had Xbox, and I remand at Nintendo. My one brother had played the latest one with Noctis ( Final Fantasy 15 I believe ) for the fist time and enjoyed it some much. He even went to purchase Noctis in Tekken 7. I still have yet to play and it and I really don't want to, In the future perhaps. I just have no interest now : (

:ultdoc: I played other Mario games and spinoffs such as Mario Party. I never played any of Dr. Mario games and that includes Dr.Luigi as well. It's like a puzzle platform like Tetris and I would give it a shot. I might get quick bored with it after a while with it though because it's not really my type of game but I like the design philosophy behind it. It would had been cool if Nintendo could had find a way to incorporate elements from that game. It would had been interesting to see. Anyway I game I will try but don't know if it would be something I would continue playing and grinding through the levels. I like the fact that he is here in Super Smash Bros by the way. He isn't massively used or important but would feel sad if he sat a game out or two.

:ultfox: Never played a Star Fox game but the latest one call battle for Altus which isn't a full fletch launch of the game but enough. I might purchase It to get a feel for the game but never originally seen the space animals kick butt across the galaxy. It was not until Super Smash Bros that I came to know any of the heroes on the team. Ex: are like Slippy and Krystal who is currently getting representation as an assist trophy. I hope they create a game that is catered solely to Star Fox series for me to try out because if that is the case, then I will certainly buy it.

:ultrob: I going to be real here. I have no interest in the game itself and can careless about it. However, R. O.B is just too adorable and I wish I had one so I can have him sit in bedroom somewhere. I am thinking about going out and just purchasing amiibo figures and using those to decorate my room with as they are just as cool to me too. Other than that, I can't say I care about the control of his game outside of him. But in Super Smash Bros Brawl, I did started to take a interest in him gameplay wise, But remained with Jigglypuff anyway.

:ultness: Earthbound was unheard of. I seen Ness in Super Smash Bros and did get a bit curious as to who was. I remember in Brawl that I picked ness just because I thought he was cool and I enjoyed his move set. Now and days I do have a soft spot for ness despite me not knowing him that well, but still not enough for me to use him within the series. This includes Lucas as well. I purchased him in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and enjoyed his playstyle that was enhanced from Brawl. But still was not clicking with me to want to use him either. I seen how It looks and it look pretty good. I love the Magi cant stage too as a bonus thought. I hope a Switch version is somehow in the works

:ultmarth: To keep this one brief. Fire Emblem 3 houses will be my first game and I am very excited to play : )

There are a few others I never played ( :ultsimon: :ultlittlemac: :ultwario: ) that I basically had little interests in and decided not to pay too much attention to them. I also didn't wish to drag this out longer that it had to be lol. That's almost all the games I didn't play yet.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
:ultfalcon: I never even heard of this guy when I began playing Super Smash Bros Melee. To be honest, I still don't know entirely too much about him, but I heard somethings like he is a bounty hunter and F-Zero appears to be a classic racing game. I guess it's where Big Blue originates from. I am a fan of racing games and it appears that this old game is in need and wanted by fans to be revitalized. I'm down for it. Racing games are my next favorite genre and this games seem to be chariest by many so something is charming about it. I wish I knew. Hopefully it will become a Switch game in the future. I terms of Super Smash Bros, he translates to being flashy to me.
In a nutshell, Mario Kart is Nintendo's party racing series and F-Zero is their competitive series. Super tight, responsive, technical and skill-based. It's a crying shame we've never gotten an F-Zero game in the age of online--assuming Nintendo's online could handle it, I mean.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Welp, looks like we won't get to play Persona 5 on the switch just yet :T
That's a real shame, i guess Scrambles will have to do for now.

Plavx

Smash Rookie
:ultolimar::ultalph:- Looks fun, just never got around to actually playing it. Hopefully the one on switch comes out soon...
:ultbayonetta:-Again, looks fun and over top, will definetly pick it up once i'm out of school
:ultfalcon:-Never had any interest in this series
:ultcloud:-Never got to play FFVII but now that it's on the switch. that'll change soon enough
:ultdoc:-Tetris type/Matching games just never appealed to me
:ultduckhunt:- A bit too old of a game for me to have tried sadly
:ulticeclimbers:-Looks interesting but I just don't have the desire to play it
:ultike:-I've played all other FE games that came out in the US, except for Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I want to but its. just. so. expensive.
:ultjoker:-The Persona games always interested me growing up, I just never had anything that wasn't a nintendo console
:ultkrool:-I've played other DK games, just not the ones he's in
:ultlittlemac:-Not really interested
:ultlucas:- Mother 3 when? /s
:ultryu::ultken:- It's in my list of games to play just not near the top
:ultsimon::ultrichter:- Not really sure about this series, I want to try it out but It seems spread across diffrent consoles ( at least from what i've found)
:ultsnake:-Very strict household growing so never really got to play it, might get to eventually though

KoMallow

Smash Cadet
* I Don't know how to delete extra message so please ignore *

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I haven't played
Any emblems of fire
And I've never gotten fit with the Wii
And I haven't hit a climax with bayo
And I haven't pk fired on an earthbound
That is all

Last edited:

KoMallow

Smash Cadet
In a nutshell, Mario Kart is Nintendo's party racing series and F-Zero is their competitive series. Super tight, responsive, technical and skill-based. It's a crying shame we've never gotten an F-Zero game in the age of online--assuming Nintendo's online could handle it, I mean.
Thank you for the information. It seems like the demand for it is loud so I hope it will be made

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
That reminds me. Does F-Zero have a real world competitive scene? I think F-Zero GX could be a real E-sport honestly and since people still have melee tournaments I don't see why not.

I apologize as I know this is getting off topics but if you like straight up racing games I highly recommend F-Zero GX for the gamecube.

Last edited:

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
:ultcloud: - The closest was Crisis Core but not actually FF7
:ultike::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultroy::ultchrom: - Haven't touch any of their actual games.
:ultlittlemac: - Only touch the SNES version but not the ones he was actually featured in.
:ultness: - Only touch Mother 3.
:ultrob: - Never touch it.
:ultsimon::ultrichter: - Never touch it but seen LPs/reviews.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Franchises/games I’ve never played: :ultcloud:(unless demos count):ultike::ultjoker::ultmarth:(for now...tho I watched the entire 100% walkthrough):ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar:(unless demos count):ultrob::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:(unless demos count)
Franchises/games series I’ve played but never beat: :ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultisabelle::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultcharizard::ultridley::ultroy::ultryu::ultken::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultsheik::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:
Franchises/game series I’ve beaten a game from: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultmario::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultsonic::ultwario:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
That reminds me. Does F-Zero have a real world competitive scene? I think F-Zero GX could be a real E-sport honestly and since people still have melee tournaments I don't see why not.
I've never heard of a racing game with an esports scene, but I don't follow esports either, so I don't know. It definitely has the potential--there's more than enough nuance and technique involved.

Top Bottom