• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Controller Would You Use at a Tournament

Which Controller

• Total voters

nice1

Smash Lord
most likely i'll be using a gamecube controller but i will be trying out the Classic controller

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'll use the Landmaster controller
TOURNAMENT BANNED FOR BEING BROKEN AND OVERPOWERED!!!

:laugh:

Seriously though, I've had Peaches (Gamecube Controller) for over 6 years now. Apples (Wiimote w/t Numchuck), Oranges (Classic Controller), and Pears (Wiimote Sideways) don't look so good to me. Especially Pears!

:laugh:

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
Gamcube is the only one that could be used in a real tournament. I'm sorry Nunchuck, Wiimote, and Classic Controller users, there is no tournament future for you. The wiimotes would need to sync to the console for you to be able to use it, taking too much time and possibly accidently syncing to the wrong console in a tourny situation. Online tournaments could never exsist in an very professional format because of the glitches and mods that could be used, so you would never get a real chance to play with a wiimote in a major tournament. Let's all face it: Wiinotes Don Exits!

SunnyGo

Smash Rookie
Gamecube controller all the way. I'll give all the other ones a try just to see what they are like though.

Top Bottom