• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which controller will you choose?

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
After the white gamecube controller hits japan, what controller will you use?

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
I think that the white GCN controller is better than the other GCN controllers.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Not everyone knows about it, but it is sexy. I'd love to have it. Extra cord length and a sleek look. I'd pay 30 bucks for it.

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
If I could find that in some stores I go to that sell nice import stuff, I might get it, my old controller is starting to go bad. :(

Magadei

Smash Rookie
I'm sticking to my Wiimote. And I prefer my Platinum GC controller to white anyways.

Dojo Sam

Smash Cadet
Agreed: That new controller is sexy.

I'll probably stick with the GC controller. I'm trying to get my hands on a Wavebird, though (you know, for the street cred).

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I'm keeping my black one. I'm not getting the white one because
A) We have too many GCN controllers
B) If I want to use it, I'll go over to my friend's house
C) I've always used the black controllers.

Kotep

Smash Cadet
I will always stick with the Gamecube controller....I don't honestly want to stand at the T.V. looking like a fool while waving my hands like an idiot in front to the T.V. with a Wiimote.
LOLWUT

Since when do you have to waggle the wiimote for Brawl?

I'm sticking with wiimote-nunchuck, unless Nintendo turns the white GC controller into a wireless bluetooth-style wii controller. Wired = ew. :<

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I might want to get a new white one, if not, I'll still be using my platinum one that I saved just for Brawl.

D13

Smash Ace
The white controller looks awesome, I want to get one. At the moment, I alternate between my platinum controller and my wavebird, both of which aren't in very good shape.

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
I've been using the wavebird but I may switch to this since it has vibration and can reach my couch. The standard controllers just have way to short of a cord.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I think I'll dump some cash into importing a bunch of them. Then I'll spend some time messing with my old ones to figure out how to safely mod them.

Ah, the good stuff.

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
"Paint something another color and sell again, everyone buy it".

Ah, marketing these days. No way I'm buying that.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Personally, the Classic Controller tends to work best for Brawl. The L and R buttons are not as pressure sensitive as the ones on the Gamecube Controller.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'll probably get the new controller, as it prevents my sister whining about getting the good armchair because the cord doesn't reach further. :ohwell:

Top Bottom